Is there a superior race?

Personally im a Jew, but I can say honestly that Nords are superior in almost every way. I think that the only reason Europe is falling right now is that there is no bond between their kind anymore. If IQ isn't hereditary, then this means that the only reason us Jews are successful is because we stick together and most of us have a strong work ethic and value school at the utmost. So, if there really is no genetic precedence in race, nords are certainly superior simply because of their aesthetics. If IQ is hereditary, they are still superior because IQ doesnt mean everything. Usually in todays society, IQ on gets you so far as to having the goyim work for you.

ITT:
Is there a superior race?
Is IQ genetic?
Opinion on Nords?
Opinion on Jewish IQ?

Not a /his/ thread.

Fuck off.

Even from the "lets be racist" perspective the idea that Nords, a people with a history less distinguished than the Turks let alone anyone else is the "master race" is laughable. Nords are considered superior because "omg they are blonde and that makes my dick hard"

I have just discovered fat chicks are the master race.

>Nords
Aldmer are clearly superior.

Russian trash spotted

Tbh the Aldmer are objectively superior, but they're so arrogant and annoying that I'm more of a Nord/Khajiit guy. The Imperials are cool, too

On what basis to nordicists claim to be superior?
Appearance? That's literally the only thing I can think of.
By every metric that matters, nords were literally Africa tier until uplifted by superior europeans.

This

I'd place every beast race before fucking nords

Friendly reminder that Stormcloaks are literally ISIS

>ISIS
>bad

Reddit pls

Only retards take iq seriously.

Racial sat scores with incime being the same matters. Iq does not matter.

The game makes them both look bad and never seals those ends.

Your low IQ is showing.

>a people with a history less distinguished than the Turks

Not a Roach but he's right. Nordic countries were fucking irrelevant until like 17th century and Swedish imperialism.

>Not a Roach but he's right.

What did Turks do except invade and ruin Balkans?

Toppled the Byzantine empire for one.

Because they are able to create the best societies. Every place were Nords congregate in higher numbers tends to be a great place to live.

Finish off an empire destroyed by latins is also related to invade and ruin balkans

Anglos and French are the European master races

You do know that the award is handed out by Swedes, right?

And that it has no claim to objectivity whatsoever, right?

tour D'france.
Either that or Daytona.

Nobel prize neglects many science and humanity fields though.

I wonder who could be behind this post. Definitely not a snownig.

each race has something they excel in, there is no "master" race but certain ethnicities can master certain things.

this

That's fucking stupid mate.

>North-European countries are now the most developed
>they were African-tier shitholes until the middle ages, only achieved anything due to Roman influence

>The Middle-East is the cradle of civilization
>people there adopted Islam which turned them into savages

>Jews have the highest IQ today
>the ancient Jewish civilization was really insignificant, they were pastoral nomads until they became civilized by Egyptian and Mesopotamian influence, and even after that, didn't invent anything apart from monotheism, or build anything worthy of note.

No, even if IQ is partly hereditary, it's not very significant, and this detail has no real effect on history, unlike many other circumstances.

Because Ashkenazi Jews descend from Europeans and not from shitskinned goat herders they cosplay as

this is clearly Sup Forumsposting

No shit

Ashkenazi Jews have German and Slavic heritage, who were historically also backwards savages until recently, so it doesn't explain much.

And those backwards savages still have high IQs while Mizrahi or Yemeni Jews are Uganda tier stupid

Slightly. Not every race is the same/has accomplished the same.

The 50% frost resistance was very useful because half of the dragons breathe ice not to mention half of Skyrim population seems to consist of frost mages. Their racial ability is dog shit though.

Life is not The Elder Scrolls you halfwit.

>this is what Sup Forums believes

Read a fucking history book, dickhead

Fuck is going on over here?

One guy with a proxy and way too much time on his hands.

Aliums.

If histories proven anything, it's that upper-southern euros are the master race, I'm talking French, Austrians, Bavarians, north Italians, northern spaniards.

...Scandic, Anglos and north germanics... Kek no

They moved the thread from /his/ to Sup Forums

There is a crazy, lonely alien in this thread...

The nose knows