Was he smoking joints when it happened?

was he smoking joints when it happened?

Too bad he didnt die, stupid fuck.

There, I said it for you UK, you dont have to get arrested now.

Thanks Canabro.

Can't wait to invade Germany with you lads again.

thanks canada

Let's campaign for him to have a rerun. Maybe it'll produce a different result.

Bravo.

Wtf do you guys have against Branson? The guy is an admirable businessman.

billionaires don't die, they are the only ones who own the jews

>Richard Branson
>pioneer of space flight and a true visionary
>wants to move humanity as a whole forward

Brits shitpost about his accident

you english folk are savages, china-tier

Internationalist businessmen are cancer for anyone who is actually right wing (none of that lolbergtarian crap)

Fucking inbred cunts

Kek. Then maybe you shouldnt be a rightwing autist. Also I think these guys are just jelly

He's the typical futurist. How you get to places matters as much as if you arrive.

some of my favorite videogames of my childhood were made by virgin interactive. i will not wish harm on this man.

You're either a lolbertarian or a prog, you have no business calling anyone autist.

>high speed bike crash
>bike crash
>fucking le bicycle lol

At least die like a real bond villain on a exotic motorcycle.... fucking brits

Riding a bike looks cool, but its dumb. Bikes turn men into dogs. Get enough of them and they start running in a pack, even.

>pioneer of space flight
>spaceshipone is incapable of reaching space and can't even achieve orbit
wow what a "visionary"

wow how scary. thats just like they same way lawrence of arabia died.

What if I told you I dont define myself in by a two-dimensional political ideology?
It's fucking dumb to be against successful businessmen. Better for you to take him as an example and try to emulate him. If you're against people like him then you might aswell be a communist. And yes anyone who is so anal retentive about their politics is surely an autist.

oh wow it wasnt even a motorcycle, but a bicycle

heal up big guy

>What if I told you I dont define myself in by a two-dimensional political ideology?

Pic very related, special snowflake.

>It's fucking dumb to be against successful businessme

I've nothing against successful businessmen per se, I've a lot of things against internationalist businessmen who repeatedly call for more immigration to europe.

If you don't, you might as well be a marxist.

you raging faggot will go to hell

What you and your dubs lack is proper knowledge of the benefits of Swiss education. P.S. Please keep keeping out the 3rd world inbred immigrants. We need you, as a bastion always.

When you dare to take on Corbyn this is what happens.

Bikes are more dangerous than motorcycles as long as you arnt being a wreckless fag weaving in and out of traffic at 100 mph. I've been run off the road several times on my bike once nearly broke my arm. Can't ride on the sidewalk or I get a ticket. Friend of my brother just killed 2 bicyclists drunk driving home from a party at 7 am, getting 10 to 15 for manslaughter

meanwhi'e you're a useless subhuman enjoying other people suffering
I regret the good old time when people like you were executed in public, just for the example

>nearly dies
>the day later he released footage showing Comrade Corbyn being a muppet

Hmm.

Who said I was enjoying it, mohammad?

Branson is a fucking fraud, it's as simple as that

>hates people who like other's suffering
>wants him to suffer

Hmm...

>Pic very related, special snowflake
Nice argument, or lack thereof. As I said there is no reason to be so autistic about your politics, Mussolini.

>if you dont you might as well be a Marxist
Branson was against Brexit (and for good economic reasons)

he's smashing that virgin pussy

>economy comes before the people

Mountain jew through and through

>What you and your dubs lack is proper knowledge of the benefits of Swiss education.
A degree in Economics from the best related university in Switzerland says you're wrong.

Why exactly do you like him, Mr. Mountain Jew?

TOPKEK

>I've nothing against successful businessmen per se, I've a lot of things against internationalist businessmen who repeatedly call for more immigration to europe.
>If you don't, you might as well be a marxist.
This Italianbro gets it.

>Brexit is good for the people
>economy is not beneficial to people
>Mountain jew through and through
Another great argument. Maybe study the topic a little before making impulsive emotional claims on things you clearly have no understanding of.

He's a globalist traitor. He supported Remain.

Hell, that was worth it. Miserable bicycle cunts and their critical mass. I used to buy thumbtacks by the carton and put them in bike lanes in the bay area.

>Remain is bad
>Referendum actually changed anything
Grow up

^ this.
A little road rash strawberry on his forehead and shoulder. "oi, he almost died, take a pic before it heals".

He's the eternal swiss shitposter who used to come in every fucking brit/pol/ thread pre-brexit and tell us how it was never going to happen and it was a bad idea anyway

He shilled so much we unironically thought he was getting paid to do it, because every time he stopped posting, a shill South African would arrive

Emotional faglord, get off the Internets, you're giving cancer to everyone.

>Branson was against Brexit (and for good economic reasons)

the rights of a few to get richer via politics is more important than the rights of all.

Now I get it.
Now that I think about it, with all those mountains and valleys it's not strange at all that someone living up there would start to echo after a while.

When someone stubs their tow in Switzerland your national health statistics change. In real countries change is gradual.

Never posted on a brit/pol/ thread in my life. Kek. It was a bad idea. And it's still not going to happen.

>It was a bad idea.
Explain why, Mr Mountain Jew.

Okay. Keep telling yourself that. In the meanwhile try to actually study the topic and get an wducation.

I remember that yodeling swiss faggit. He disappeared when it passed. Now he is back and very butt sore, looking for a fight.

You do know that a good bike can easily do 40mph, right?

A car crash at 40 is enough to wreck your car, so imagine crashing without a ton of metal and airbags to protect you.

It's an economic disaster for the UK. Companies and banks are going to withdraw and take their investments with them (if Brexit actually ever happens).
Also on a geopolitical level Europe needs to remain united and the EU was a very good idea. Putin must have been beside himself with joy when he heard about the referendum.
Memes aside Nigel is a moron and a sophist that's clearly working for someone elses interests other than Britain's. Boris is as much of an idiot. Both of them basically waved their hands and shrugged their shoulders after people asked them whats next after Brexit and then proceeded to crawl back to their holes, resigning from their posts. Not to mention they lies they spread about money going to NHS instead of Europe.

See

Sorry guys but dubs dont fucking lie.

>Maybe study the topic a little before making impulsive emotional claims on things you clearly have no understanding of.

reasonable discussions are not possible here

>study the topic and get an wducation

purile as it is...I love it when this happens

Don't you have pocket knives to make healthpack?

>and get an wducation.
"I'll be working in my father's firm after I graduate and take a year off to travel".

we prefer the term "medikit" watch your trigger words :(

Corbyn's revenge?

He was fine until he supported Remain. Now he's just a cunt.

Learn to inertia ya reddit fag.

You can drown in 2 inches of water too... better avoid any puddles dumb ass.

I can just imagine the headlines

>BILLIONAIRE VIRGIN EXECUTIVE DIES AT 66

how embarrassing

>actually study the topic and get an wducation.

hee hee hee. drunk again.

>It's an economic disaster for the UK.
Explain why
>Companies and banks are going to withdraw and take their investments with them (if Brexit actually ever happens).
Already proven to be false
>Also on a geopolitical level Europe needs to remain united and the EU was a very good idea.
Explain why
>Putin must have been beside himself with joy when he heard about the referendum.
Potential trading partner. Otherwise irrelevant.

>Memes aside Nigel is a moron and a sophist that's clearly working for someone elses interests other than Britain's.
Provide proof or rephrase as an opinion

>Boris is as much of an idiot. Both of them basically waved their hands and shrugged their shoulders after people asked them whats next after Brexit and then proceeded to crawl back to their holes, resigning from their posts.
Farage's entire remit for 20 odd years was to get the Uk out of Europe. The hole you talk about is a (potentially) independant Britain

>Not to mention they lies they spread about money going to NHS instead of Europe.
Well, either you're stupid or lying to save face. Those weren't lies they were potential options. Learn the difference between "could" and "will".

Or to quote your good self:

get an wducation

>Vote to leave
>Pound drops by 30% against the dollar
>We haven't even actually left yet
>He gets in a bike accident
>MEME MAGIC

What?

You can't inertia yourself through a crash

Didn't he talk shit about trump not long ago?

Pure speculation.

fuck off.

branson is just a mad faggot because elon musk beat him at everything.

>pioneer
>visionary
>artist
>intellectual
>thinker
>innovator

pic related

Boris Johnson is the fucking foreign secretary now you kike

You dumb nigger
the pound is the highest it's been in years

He's tired of it all. He must have thought "Fuck this! I'm going full throttle. If I die, it's KEK's will."

Branson's head is massive. His hat size is 15. His shoe size is 7 1/2. If he was born in the 1500's they would have used his head for a battering ram on a castle gate.

We even beat the recession good job everyone we did it

Fucking kill yourself

Ok sorry for the phoneposting.

>those werent lies they were potential options
Kek look who's trying to save face now. Stop projecting. Thise were never potential options.

>hole
No the hole I talk about is a complete lack of responability or leadership on their part.
>also proven to be false
Where are the proofs then?

Look guys. This isnt even the point. The point is that Brexit was a ruse. While you were trying to undermine globalism you've actually done the opposite. A strong EU is required to keep American Jew globalists at bay. It's part of a bigger geopolitical picture. A weaker EU makes it more prone to geopolitical and economic intimidation by the US. EU laws are very inconvinient for the corporate Jew. These laws prevent him from putting all kinds of shit in your food and medicine without so much as a tiny label for example. With a weakened EU America will not count with Europeans and it sure as shit wont give a fuck what Britain has to say. Instead you will have economic and globalist policies shoved down your throats like a forcefed french duck. If you actually believe that the UK is going to be 'independant' after Brexit or that they can stand on their own against the globalist interests and the corporations that exploit people in the US you are more naive than I thought possible.

Die. No one like you mountain jews. Your kikery must be punished.

>complete lack of responability or leadership on their part.
Boris is the third most powerful person right now you twat.

> A strong EU is required to keep American Jew globalists at bay
The EU are the fucking jewish globalists, look at that kike Schulz.
>EU laws are very inconvinient for the corporate Jew.
And that's why big business loves the EU, supported remain and spends billions on kike lobbying at the EU

Pound did take a hit but it was over inflated anyways. The hit was needed.

>That pic
No fucking way. I remember seeing the screencap of when that handle was printed.

Fuck lad. How are you so fucking naive and brainwashed.

Is it not a common belief on Sup Forums that the majority of the population is almost always a controlled demographic?

Most people voted for Brexit. Therefore they are just playing along to the jewish conspiracy. Except in the UK it just happened that the Jews managed to brainwash the right wing just as much as the left, if not more so. 5000D kike chess son, and you've been had.

Thanks Canabro

being that butthurt....
kill yourself pls

>Where are the proofs then?

>It's ok when I don't provide any proof but not when others.
>If you actually believe that the UK is going to be 'independant' after Brexit or that they can stand on their own against the globalist interests and the corporations that exploit people in the US you are more naive than I thought possible

Well, we'll see then won't we?

>b-b-b-ut THE JEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You've managed to out yourself as a retard enough today so this is your last (you) from me.

Speak for yourself, pédé.
You fail to recognise your own flaws and see them on other people...

Dresden was not enough.

stop raging
take a shower
the heat wave is hitting hard on you
meanwhile I enjoy the coolness of a private swimming pool
LIKE A BOSS

Maybe during 2014/2015, but it wasn't exactly pushing the limits at the start of this year or at any point during the referendum

There was a significant uptick just before the vote when everyone thought it was going to be a Remain win, then the value took a shit with its clothes on as soon as the result actually came in

so what did you do to have the right shitposting about him SHARTlord?

Command and conquer?

Reminder: Branson parties on pedo island.
Cunt deserves to die.

And I thought no one could expect this amount of summerfagging and cancer from any emotional normie that happen to show up on here from time to time.
You hit the jackpot, Jean Bourgeois. Good luck on your way out of stage 555 anal cancer.

>Most people voted for Brexit. Therefore they are just playing along to the jewish conspiracy
Fuck off kike.
Literally the entire world establishment was for remain and we told them to shove their kike EU up their arse.

My capstone is on Virgin America

Can anyone redpill me on him?

Lying about Brexit and Lying about Jez not having any seats, what a cunt.

Why does breitbart love to make up shit about europe

>What if I told you I dont define myself in by a two-dimensional political ideology?
I'd suspect you were just a libcuck who doesn't want to admit it.

He nearly dies alot.