Is it possible for nazis to rise once again??

Is it possible for nazis to rise once again??

Other urls found in this thread:

global100.adl.org/
global100.adl.org/#map
global100.adl.org/info/holocaust_info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=wOmSxGoYGeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe under a different name but nazis will always be tarnished by the neonazis that are as much degenerates as the people they hate

all it will take is one serious party to take up the label and purge anyone who disparages it like skinheads.

showing proof of how jews rewrote history on the nsdap will only be an effective recruitment tool. nothing is more powerful than the truth.

The fact the a possible president felt it had to report on a bunch of angry yet harmless spergs as a genuine threat gives me hope.

I hope not and I do everything I can to fight it.

>Killing innocent people who didn't chose how to be born.

You are sick.

Goy with the gun looks like Leonardo DiCaprio.

There's gonna be some violent nazi uprising in their asses

Exept you'll only recruit edgy teenagers without weapons or any political power.

The Nazis are dead.
Forever.

Your memes end here.

says the fresh off the boat new namefag. tripcodes are for special posts and moderators dumbass fuck off to the jidf forums and plebbit. antisemitism among the youth is more prevalent than it was in the entire population of germany in 1933.

what innocent people?

Based joos

It does not change the fact thay you are trying to revive an institution that killed innocent people for a mindless entitlement.

Those people had dreams, hopes, families.
How can you even say they were different from you?
How can you justify the murder of people who did not even want to hurt you back?

this is cringe

Kek it's a delusional tripfag

this is a scared kike

No, because NatSoc is only cared about by a bunch of white trash skinheads who listen to metal and talk about how much they hate niggers and Jews all day without actually doing anything.

>neonazis
this

its forever ruined
personally i prefer that the types of people in the picture stays on stormfront anyway

neo-nazis are essentially the BLM & We Wuz movement of the whites.

fuck off faggot your failed state has the worst drug war in history going on right now. innocent women and kids being gutted in the streets. fuck off with your namefag shit mister alphonso.

Only if you convince the masses, the Jews are the enemy.
Good luck with that.
>Responding to autism

>neo-nazis are essentially the BLM & We Wuz movement of the jews

fixed that for you, neo-nazis are controlled opposition

jews invented the skinhead meme in the 60's. when's the last time you seen a skinhead? 30-40% of nearly every country (except jewbooting licking usa at 15%) are self admitting antisemites.

if natsoc wasn't a threat you wouldn't have a bunch of desert rat genetic trash flooding every natsoc thread. they're terrified.

All people who were killed by the Nazi movement who did not commit crimes deserving of death.

The nazi murdered and brutalized children who were not even able to affect them in any way.

Those people did not chose to be jewish, they were indoctrinated into it just like most of us were indoctrinated into an religion while we were children.

And, since i do not want to be murdered by a bunch of edgy teenagers, i shall oppose you.

This is lulzy. the other posters are just cringy neo-nazi stuff. the alt-right is something else.

>I can't forge an argument back so I'm going to say he's wrong because of his flag
I can do that too retard
Fuck off

>Only if you convince the masses, the Jews are the enemy.
The youth in my country and almost all of europe are more antisemitic than the entire german population in 1933. We're 10-15% away from holding a majority opinion.

global100.adl.org/

yeah man meanwhile your nigger president just tried to legalize your 20,000,000 illegals.. but shit on us because some jew bureaucrat in hr ordered a few extra decals.

Give Danzig back you fucking untermensch

jews hate nothing more than when you quote jews.. most of us notice that you desert rats not once have decried or denounced these quotes

do you want to 14/88 with me goy?

>It does not change the fact thay you are trying to revive an institution that killed innocent people for a mindless entitlement.
Look up Allied war crimes and get back to me.

Also, watch out for the beam in your own eye, Paco. Your country slaughtered innocents during the Cristero War. That is no reason that Mexico should be abolished. (A wall would help though).

they've moved onto posting shit like this post now.. these rats are terrified the lights on but they have nowhere to scatter too

the posters are just fail. kek does not approve. where is the lulz?

Bull fucking shit

SHILL THREAD

THIS IS ONE TRUE NATSOC THREAD:

not to mention most people won't answer truthfully and it's the fucking adl.

almost every country has 60+ and 18-35 being much more antisemitic. note these results are three years old and don't include the millions that have been woken up due to the trump campaign. they also don't survey rural voters which are almost always more antisemitic.

global100.adl.org/#map

40% of youth don't even buy the holohoax myth and it's exploding

I don't know what you are talking about??

global100.adl.org/info/holocaust_info

I am not responsible of that, do you thinl that just because you are born on a certain place, you inherit all of that place's crimes and faults?

I am not impressed.

listen anime faggot that puts way to much personal information online tag out your name tag it's disrespectful and is only used by mods and special generals/posts.

Go sit in a few holocaust threads here sometime newfag

The absolute worst that happened was rouge elements in the SS killed SOME jews on the eastern front in firing squads. When I say some I mean around maybe 20-40k. That is being extremely generous. Otherwise it was just starvation and typhus that killed the jews in work camps. SS officers were punished if they murdered jews and were caught,

he's a little man, a child in an adults body. these 90 IQ brown useful idiot are what the jew os actively trying to replace us with.

Not if they're huge faggots like the guys in pic

the kikes refused to fight in both world wars and after the worst one ground the germany state to a crisis point the kikes launched a revolution that almost succeeded. hitler knew if he let the jew live they would do exactly what they did in 1919. he had already seen jewish nkvd head gengrik yagoda murder untold millions of white christians in ukraine. he truly had no choice although you're right of the thousands that died most were due to typhus.

related pic

>cultural marxism

no nigga

im going to redo all the jew quotes tonight.. they're ugly and rushed

Hitler wanted to either deport all the Jews to Israel or when that got bogged down from the war use them as a workforce.

Himmler was the one who truly wanted to kill jews

you're right but if himmler truly wanted every jew wiped off the planet his dept wouldn't have tried this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

the nazis never went anywhere since they took over the US intelligence community

There is no modern day realistic option for such nor its historically justifiable.

I am talking about things Himmler wrote down about the Jews. I don't think he ever acted upon what he thought of them because of orders from Hitler.

I have my reservations against him anyway I have to admit because he brought all the pagan BS into the Reich. (at least tried too)

That gets me all giddy

Ironically she died fairly young of cancer. Guess God has more of a sense of humor than her.

>go to war to protect poland
>end the way with your empire/economy destroyed millions of pols slaughtered and all of eastern europe subjugated by the jewish bolsheviks

what an hero. at the very least a danzig corridor should have been returned to germany. asking for 0.5% of the land stolen from you that is full of germans is hardly criminal.

i'd argue christianity is largely to blame for the weakness of the west. they didn't push the neo-pagan shit as much as people make you believe either and it wasn't even widespread in the leadership.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmSxGoYGeY

Why do Jews try to erode it at every opportunity they get then?

Why has Christianity kicked out the Jews for most of history?

I think its a big statement because Christianity has gone through many changes and versions. It will probably go through even more

The pagan stuff was small I know. From what I read it was mostly Himmler with the black sun stuff and his secret group.

It is. He was in so many threads last night asking for advice on how to make this and if they're any good.

Everyone told him they're shit, yet he still spams every thread with them.

You're extremely cringey. Do the white race a favour and kys pls.

I hope you don't take medicine for any reason, because you are killing viruses who did nothing wrong.

That's different.

I think the lads in ops pick will have a hard time getting out of their cum-soaked bed.

Not actually doing anything > addressed directly by a presidential candidate in the most powerful country on Earth

I seem to be missing the plot here Schlomo, if we were so powerless, why waste the press time to denounce us?