t. slowpoke

>Armies couldn't take down a dragon
>nights king does it on his first try
The king we deserve

that scene was aesthetic af

>get in the horse hurry up!!!
>there's no time

DEAD ICEY CHAINS

there was time, although benjen didn't want to waste time explaining that he can't come past the wall anymore because of the magic. as well as he had decided living in the arctic shithole after fulfilling his destiny and purpose had no further gain. he could have avoided death there but i don't think he really cared since his purpose was to rescue bran/jon from peril

The white walkers don't seem all that threatening. It was 8 guys against their entire army and the 8 guys held out for like 15 minutes. The zombies fucking suck.

>their army managed to somehow get in the water and pull a dead dragon out from under the ice but had to wait days(weeks??) for ice to freeze so they could walk over and kill the heroes

what did they mean by this?

Old news

why did they not throw those fucking javelins at jon snow and friends?

>why did they not throw those fucking javelins at jon snow and friends?
They knew all along. The night king is playing 4d chess

REMINDER: Arya directly served Tywin Lannister in the show after the Lannisters had killed her father.

plot armour
This, it doesn't seem like there would be much difficulty in just leading an army up north and wiping them out. Now they have a dragon, though, so that'll be a shock.

NK doesn't care about them, that's pretty much it.

This scene would've been much more powerful had it not been spoiled a week in advance by you fucks. Seriously, just tell me in advance whether or not Sup Forums is also spoiling the season finale so I know to steer clear of this board for a week.

So will it breathe fire still, or have ice breath?

The Night King is probably some form of a green seer and can see the future. He knew the dragon was going to come and he needs one to get past the wall.

That's why the White Walkers have been marching south for 7 seasons, but have yet to get to the wall. They were waiting for the moment that their enemies deliver a way to get past the wall to them.

THIS SHIT IS NOT OKAY

ARRGGHGHH!!!!
HOW COULD THEY DO THIS!!!!

THAT WAS ONE OF THE LAST 3 DRAGONS IN THE WORLD WHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!!

Littlefinger dies, Cersies baby dies in her tummy
:^)

t. director
neither you nor writers understood the scene and wouldn't be able to explain it
it was completely nonsense

It just has pretty blue eyes now and won't listen to mommy anymore. It's okay

coped or copped?

The Night King has divination powers, like when he's able to see Bran, so I'm guessing he knew the dragons were coming. That's why he made Jon and co. extremely visible from the air, on that island surrounded by wights -- they were bait so the dragons could find them easily. It's also why the Night King knew to have those huge chains close at hand.

The White Walkers also might've been invisible to the dragons, since the dragons obviously didn't see them.

Who fucking knows or cares at this point.

Why is the Night King such a threatening villain? Like I feel uncomfortable when the White walkers are on screen because they feel like a genuine threat.

goofy bullshit like that zombie snowstorm in hardhome ?

He killed Viserion, the white dragon.

He raises him and gave him blue eyes

He's the blue eyed white dragon.

And? She had to and it wasn't Tywin that did it.

>there are people on Sup Forums that didn't see the leak

fuck off normies

jon fucks dany at the end of the season right after bran finds out they are related

enjoy your finale

Arya told Sansa off for doing what the Lannisters told her to do, because she was a scared little girl. Meanwhile Arya was doing exactly the same thing.

Hypocritical as hell.

Bran already knows that you fucking moron

I read the leaks but I was in denial about the Viserion part

I was hoping they would change it because that's just fucked

The nights king and white walkers will never be explained further, will they? I mean we know their origin but thats kind of cliche and dull. And why are they suddenly invading again?

literally could not be more /ourguy/

Bran knows that you cuck, he just doesn't care.

It was like the 8 best fighters in Westeros though.

He has giants and more polar bears.

>The bad guys are the guys all have blue eyes.

What did HBO and GRRM mean by this?

You'd think after the Lannister army ambush, that Dany would wanna armour up her dragons before battle

to you know

PROTECT THE LAST FUCKING 3 DRAGONS IN THE WORLD OMG

I care.

This show gets shittier by the episode.

I liked Season 1.

I liked Season 2.

Now we've been on a downhill roll in quality, and I've invested far too much time to just quit now.

You're a huge faggot.

I bet you think Dany and Jon are good characters.

>liking season 2
by season 2 you could already see it hitting the fan. sason 1 was pretty based, though. melisandre scenes were hot as fuck though

To destroy all men. That is what they were created to do

>Zombies jump into the water
>tie chains
>stay down there and sacrifice self
clearly they couldn't or had trouble swimming and getting out of the ice. They tried to pull the Hound in but i don't think they could have gotten out.

not like it would matter against an other's spear lol

unless it was valyrian steel

Because you have low standards.

I hate those nuisance noisy dragons. Always screaming and squealing. THEY NEVER SHUT UP! Always making stupid noises. This show is trash.

cuz your a gay fag

Nigga their hide is thicker than steel. That spear was made of pure PLOT and would've killed it either way

Most disturbing death in game of thrones ever

Her and Sansa's conversations are fucking brain dead retarded garbage

>Scouting party conspicuously has one zombie that doesn't belong to the White Walker troupe leader
>Literally only one standing when the other ones fell after the WWs death
>Implying this wasn't a trap set by the Night King
>Implying the whole ordeal of making them wait and killing a dragon in front of them wasn't one big mindfuck to get them more scared than ever

What I want to know is how they got those huge ass chains

Most of us knew this a week ago

That would imply that the Night King is some all knowing psychic which is dumb as shit.

They really did seem more prepared than ever. Like it legitimately looked like he was waiting for dragons to show up. Didn't even think, they just set him up with a spear and he went to town. On top of that he fucking threw it at one that was hard to hit instead of the one 2 feet in front of him.

That doesn't make any fucking sense at all given they've spent literally thousands of years NOT destroying men.

You know exactly what (((they)) meant

>night king not having every bit of "plot" armor that makes him dumb as shit.

His creation literally makes no sense to me.

So why did Longclaw suddenly have black eyes after Jon grabbed it as he got out of the frozen lake?

Whats his endgame?

Like after he kills everyone and gets an army of the dead what does he do? I mean I feel like the night king really doesn't have a plan long term

imagine putting a handful of those ice mints in your mouth

>they're going for the "kill the zombie leader and the entire hivemind collapses" shlock

What the fuck is wrong with a good ol' fashioned fight against the undead? Why do we need retarded shit like this?

agghh...

kill the rest of the children of the forest

Fuck knows how it'd play out on the stupid show, but in the books somehow they'll reveal an ancient pact has been broken and the children of the forest will return en masse to somehow save the day

das raccist white boi

I hate what Arya has become, she's just the edgelord COLDSTEEL wannabe assassin. Even went as far as to threaten her sister, and then gave a speech about how she could be anyone by cutting off faces.

Bitch is completely insane at this point, she'd be the type of girl to rape a corpse and then laugh while covered in blood.

The whole season was leaked months ago bruh

It was just the episode that was leaked early

Ice breath would be rad, but I think it has to be fire to bring down the wall. Maybe it will at least be blue.

>just tell me in advance whether or not Sup Forums is also spoiling the season finale
The script was leaked months ago.

>only people with blue eyes are real Europeans
Nice D&C tactics, Schlomo, but it's not going to work.

>From Kings Landing where there is no snow to Far beyond the wall is about 2-3 hours through the air

I don't understand how traveling works in this universe

They only have 7 episodes to finish up both major storylines. They won't be explaining anything and everything will be rushed and terrible.

Long ago in a distant land

oh fug

>It was like the 8 best fighters in Westeros though.
only sandor could be put on that list

i dont get what this is suggesting. two characters walking means they must be the same person? ij dumbass

I'm assuming she left like half a day after they left or some shit. Like she realized it's a dumb fucking idea before they even got to the wall, and by the time she got there they were in deep shit.

Only way I can make good reason out of this..

exactly what I was thinking. Did your fucking blacksmiths just make those or???

Budget in advance probably.

I wouldnt imagine asoiaf would be that schlocky. But if they do it this way it saves them potential battle scenes

Walk for a few minutes. Stop. Exposition and repeat.

he doesn't have one, he's basically a construct of the children of the forest, his only goal is to kill all the humans.

look at their attire friend

I wasn't ready

Dragon got iced?

People on Reddit are talking like that was the greatest episode ever. I don't understand people.

Just autistic fan theories with no real backing or logic at all. Some people just think Bran is the Night King, or want him to be the night king for whatever reason. Now that Bran is a demi-god I guess.

Bran does seem like someone who just wants to destroy the world, he doesn't really care about anything at this point, neither does Arya. I'm noticing some of the characters are just becoming mentally insane, more so than before.

That's what Tyrion is for, didn't you see the scene about him demanding an end-game? Tyrion will come back with blue eyes

One wight was able to kick ass in earlier seasons. Those 8 are all mid level now, but your average level one soldier will still get wrecked. Also remember that the NK can OSKO dragons that can tank scorpion shots.

Like half the characters wear the same outfits. Jon Snow has worn the same outfit many times.

What did he mean by this?

Night King be looking at Jon Snow like...

WIGHT PRIDE WORLD WIDE

>People on Reddit
>Reddit

I found your problem, because people on Reddit think everything is amazing and they circlejerk about it.

They're disgusting pleb normies, user. Never stoop to their level or attempt to understand what passes for thought in their peanut sized brains.

>People on reddit

Those aren't people

Totally didn't see a frozen dragon coming, haha.
Totally didn't see plot holes and devices that saved main characters coming, haha.
Totally didn't see dragonborn incest coming, haha.
Ha
Haha
Hahaha

This show fucking blows.