London mayor Sad-dick Kahk mad at Burkina ban but also recently banned ads in London showcasing women in Bikinis

London mayor Sad-dick Kahk mad at Burkina ban but also recently banned ads in London showcasing women in Bikinis.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/25/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-hits-out-at-frecnh-burkini-ban-during-pa/

Can someone rape this mans wife already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJsvmscPY9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslim London mayor is mad
Good, good

He's right. There's absolutely nothing wrong about dressing modestly at the beach

A FUCKING FEUILLE!

>Can someone rape this mans wife already?

I'm not a fucking Muslim burger! I will seduce his wife and than I will cuck that Mr Khan, honourably! Like a real man!

Holy shit I've got a good idea:

Wet burkini contest.

Get a bunch of hot French women to dress up in really sheer white burkinis and then pour water and beer all over them.

I think this would trigger so many people.

Holy fuck I should make a kickstarter or something to fund this.

Go for it! It'd be a great way to trigger the fuck out of Mudslimes, puritans and SJWs all at the same time.

>ban bikini ads on the tube because they are offensive
>get ass-blasted that the French ban burkinis because they are offensive
Get fucked Suckdick Khan

I will fund! I do anything for keks

For once I agree with you Frenchie

How much longer until he gets voted out of office?

the burquini must be something invented lol

every muslim girl here is a slut, literally
they fuck whites non stop and like to get gangbanged
they also drink like crazy

FUCKING LEAF.

How much longer until he gets assassinated you mean?

According to the British Parliament, only muslim migrants are allowed to rape (see Rotherham).

Yeah right, he probably has 5x the detail of any white politician.

What have you done to your country?

Shall we look, if we got any V2's left England?

una jodida hoja

It will be better to look if you got spare Hilter somewhere

>

That's the spirit, bongman!

007 that bitch.

I hate this man so much. Hes absolutely milking being the london mayor, which doesnt really give you any power at all

Sounds like this man is homesick, why don't you guys shoot him out of a cannon back to the ME?

>Voted islam the least favourite word on oxford dictionary
>Voted brexit
>worked
>boxed
>shitpost on Sup Forums

You know the usual

Those were meme weapons, we need one of those giant nukes the Soviets built.

Bongman who the fuck voted for this idiot?

When the fuck is he out of the office?

Even I'm getting triggered here having him in office in London, where I lived for a few years.

He says 'I don't think anyone should tell women what they can and cannot wear. Full stop.'

Why? Obviously it's not an argument, but even as a statement, how have we come to the point in society where that kind of shit can even be remotely acceptable to say?

Women shouldn't have to take any responsibility for what they wear now? They can just turn up for work in Burger King in a bikini and Kahn would fight for their right to do so?

>who the fuck voted for this idiot?
Muslims dude! Remember London is full of them?

Voted in by the "people" of London, remember we had to choose between a Muslim or a Jew.

Shut up faggot

Fuck, thought the graph has a title. It's London by ethnicity in 2011, so it'll be much worse now

>Bongman who the fuck voted for this idiot?

God damn, I lived there in 2010 and the shitskins were everywhere in East London but not much in central.

Sorry m8
hope this towelhead is out of office soon.

Fuck me

This.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

>hope this towelhead is out of office soon.

Me too bro and I really hope he doesn't become Prime Minister that will be really shit!

He's your typical leftist "liberal". When it works in his favour, freedom is good. But when he doesn't like it, the government must meddle in social engineering.

That's what dresses and hats are for. No need to dress like a djihadi cosplayer to be modest. They chose arabic clothing to express their rejection of our culture.

You're a fucking mayor.
A mayor of a shitty city.
A shitty itty bitty Britty city.
What the fuck are you doing in France?
Who fucking cares?

KEK fucking agrees.

This. The muslims in Europe refuse to assimilate, and like Suckdick they try to impose their religious laws on us. But then we impose our culture on them, but THEN it's bad.

They can fuck off back to the islamic world. The lefties who love them so much can do the same.

This. Regardless of their religion, no woman in our society should dress like a literal slut

>Can someone rape this mans wife already?
He already did.

>Me too bro and I really hope he doesn't become Prime Minister that will be really shit!

WEW don't give people any ideas m8

youtube.com/watch?v=mJsvmscPY9w

>Dont try to talk to me or my wifes m8 ever again

QUENTISSENTIALLY KEKOLDRY

JUST BLOODY KEK MY SHIT UP M8

London is not even British at this point.

Bro don't u get that being a mudslime is a special club?

I never see Christians backing other Christians.

Fuck Islam.

That "jew" voted leave.

I will contribute with a lifelong stock of bananas.
Make it happen user.

I really want to punch that midget.

These religious faggots act all high and mighty when confronted with reality.

FUCK I'M MAD RIGHT NOW

Ok why are mayors even invited anywhere? Whi gives a shit about some shitskin mayor of london? Stay in london you piece of shit. He isnt some kind of a world leader.

In all honesty how is a burkini any different from a wet suit?

Cmon shart,

it's a fucking condom for a woman -- and what it stands for, which is dehumanizing women and standing in the world -- does not deserve to be in western cultures.

The west is supposed to be free for ideas and lifestyles -- Islam is about prosecution and dehumanization.

>modestly

We're simply uncucking ourselves and it does not please others cucks country.

Terror Hoaxes > Troop deployments > Martial Law

The cuckening has not even begun!

And this is why America is the fucking Alpha Dog of the world. Thanks to Americans like him.
Maybe that Hooters bar company will accept the deal.