Did someone say T-I-G-E-R-S

thicc

Disturbing

What are they saying?

Big deal. America has tigers, too.

thicc

State funded propaganda

Why do you guys hate tigers so much?

If anything could be fat than America has it and it's indeed fat.
America! Making things fat since 1750

Give me a 101 on this weird polandball

State-run Russian propaganda that got hijacked by Polish shitposters

ownd B)

>polish apples
LOL

switzerland doesnt even have a space program?
pathetic... xD

Can Russians literally not into humor?
This is a fucking atrocity of a meme.

the fact it's so stupid makes it funny

>says the argentine

jealous?

they dont worry and manage better

russia has 3 oceans?

how can we compete ?

imagine trying to explain this picture to an outsider

>You're not going to the olympic games in Rio!
>Sanctions!
>Aggressor!
>You work in the same pack/group!

Secret weapon

you'd be angry if someone shit in your pants too

These are so horrendously unfunny that they're just about entertaining. Post more

If it was cute girl's shit I would be happy.

It's my favourite one by far.
For the unitiated - NATO threatens Belarus's potato fields with a bug - Colorado Potato Beetle.

It's an ancient communist meme and propaganda tool dating as far as the early 1950s.
Post war Poland and western USSR has been plagued by the beetle devastating potato crops.
Communist parties used the plague to rile the people against Evil American Imperialist claiming that Americans dropped the bug on fields of Poland/western USSR with planes to create starvation and chaos and quoting the colorado beetle plagues as the main reason behind food shortages for decades.

Pic related - cover of the 1950 magazine.

literally the epitome of "they shit in our pants!"

and here's a low-res picture of a late 1950s poster portraying the colorado beetle (stonka in polish) as a hand-rubbing jew with the shell painted in american colours.

Potato beetle - Your enemy!

>Horse meat
What?

that's the point

The plague had been devastating because in Central/Eastern Europe potato had been a staple crop for centuries.

I just find it funny that some russian propagandist who draws this stuff struggles so hard with being original he has to recycle a 70 year old communist propaganda. I have no idea who they think is the target audience of this.
Anyone living in ex-Warsaw Pact old enough to know what Warsaw Pact was probably is familiar with the story and the most this comic will get out of it is a solid chuckle and a whiff of nostalgia.

>Anyone living in ex-Warsaw Pact old enough to know what Warsaw Pact was probably is familiar with the story and the most this comic will get out of it is a solid chuckle and a whiff of nostalgia.
that's a lot more than I got out of it for sure

So I just looked it up and potato beetles didn't even originate in the same place the potato did! I wonder they eat potato crops.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsb-LPUTfOg
Tiny Russians in St. Petersburg see bad dream, Finland is Empire, Russia is border country

List of russian military power:

1. Nukes
2. ...
3. ...

I guess that's it.

>tfw we could invade up to the Urals but our weak politicians are enemies of the people

cold weather

I will be patient since you have autism.

if you'd spare scandinavia I would gladly pledge myself to russian genocide

It's even better. This state sponsored meme was so bad Russian shitposters hijacked it themselves.

Underrated
Also fuck Hakkar

How is it autistic to actually know recent history of the country you live in?

The weak german "military" was the Finnish million man army

I like that dog, he seems well disciplined and happy.

And only 15 lakes?

yeah, but one of the lakes is so radioactive you get cancer from swimming in it

And S-P-A-C-E

No idea.
It's not like eating horse meat is some sort of taboo in Poland. It definitely isn't as popular of a choice as say Italy or Sweden and it definitely would qualify as "exotic" but it's not taboo like a dog or a cat would be.

I think it's purely for the purpose of giving the beetle commander a horse to ride on which is not really a horse.

I wonder if he is related to Comissar Rex.

>15 feet of radioactive waste at the bottom of the lake
Oh fug

what lake is it?
What are 15 feet in real?

it's why russian tigers look like this

Lake Karachay.
In poverty units that's about 4.5 meters.

Lol how am I poverty if you have niggers.

wooooooow russia is so developed global superpower that they have glowing lakes! i am so jealous!

Its so retarded i actually lol'ed

>From 1949 to 1956 the Mayak complex[1] dumped an estimated 76 million cubic metres (2.7×109 cu ft) of radioactive waste water into the Techa River,[2] a cumulative dispersal of 2.75 MCi (102 PBq) of radioactivity.
>and Lake Karachay, which had received 120 MCi
60 times more radioactive than an accident which released 20 times the radiation of Chernobyl.

S-P-A-C-E

it's the first time I see chinese flag on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To
Why is Russia so powerful?

because they have 15 lakes

Fug u

My immersion is RUINED

Fuck

How fucked is Russia???

Ahh, falling for western propaganda again?

Isn't it a fact that the ussr fucked the environment up? I don't think the commies would have hesitated to drop a gorrillion tons of nuclear waste all over the country side, if it meant getting more nukes.

I believe China and India face the same environmental challenges, because they have also acted irresponsibly.

The aral sea is almost gone because of Russian dam projects

look up the aral sea for another good example of evil western influences shitting in russias pants

SEND HALP!

will check it out

are you ok vodkabro?
feeling irradiated?

this meme is so bad

I dont feel my 3rd hand!

I want to be rich so I can rescue a Russian qt from the cruel Russia and treat her to a nicer home. It doesn't matter if she was an ex-KGB Spetsnatz, I'll love her I swear to my habibis.

just use your five feet to run away from the contaminated area!

don't we all?

>I want to be rich
who doesn't

>five feet
What the fuck is wrong with you? We dont have legs allready 3 years.

First I thought "what kind of autist making these threads everyday, with absolutely same pics and same jokes". And then I saw the flag.

t. vatnik

He just wants wealth so he can "legally" adopt a Russian for sexual purposes (who doesn't though)

>4 rubles has been deposited into your account

I'm genuinely worried about you though.

what does it say?

Can I get back on my feet?