This site has nothing to offer anybody...

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Formerly Chuck's

>blah blah I am a bitter pseudo intellectual look at me blah blah

Kill yourself OP, you know nothing.

Preach!

More!

More!

this interests me a lot

But what about Sneed?

Ok, thanks, cya

>You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction
And this is bad how?

as you can see this poster is very intelligent

I know this is pasta, but still,

>pressure free social interaction

I think this is 100% it for me. I don't care who you people are, I just want some interaction with other humans. I don't want to make long lasting commitments or friendships, because I'll probably end up regretting the friendship and then somehow have to back out of it.

I think it is why Sup Forums is the only place I really care to interact with people. There is no pressure to do anything other than just interact with people. Satisfy my primal need to be social and then move on.

Sup Forums is the junk food of social interaction.

I agree. I have like one or two decent relationships in my life, I don't want anymore. The ones I have are already a lot of work.

Pasta. Into the trash it goes.

Sup Forums is a Department of Defense project.

As with Reddit -- where every upvote/downvote/comment you make goes into your threat assessment profile & helps the Pentagon improve their psychological operations -- Sup Forums identifies your sexual preferences and sexual blackmail opportunities, and gathers blackmail-able individuals and their "anonymous" comments for potential later use.

Reddit & Sup Forums are a listening post. Reddit and especially Sup Forums is a disinfo sewer. Reddit & Sup Forums are designed for artificial and manipulated and fraudulent "reflection" of "public opinion".

All by design.

Every "trusting relationship" you form with an anonymous online stranger, whose carefully constructed online persona (including gender and quirky misspellings and impersonations of a friendly, non-threatening personality) creates an atmosphere ofblindfolded trust instead of checks and balanceswhich is the optimum atmosphere for psy-ops to flourish. Simulated and artificial consensus is created by anonymous astroturf armies. Simulated opposition limits & controls the parameters of any challenges to artificial consensus.

Reddit is the Pentagon's cheapest, easiest, most poisonous, most unlimited weapon to change public opinion. Because public opinion will be whatever the unlimited astroturf army says it is. Sup Forums works in different ways but with the same ends.

one time i quit Sup Forums and started smoking meth heavily for a few years. stopped all that and now im back on the chan. maybe its for the best?

did you ever inject? what is meth like, did you do anything sexual with it?

i really want to try it desu

Not even joking, but you should consider watching this (4 part) doc if you havent.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

Its nice letting loose too.
Not being held to your word is really great.

I am a fan of football, ive been a member of a team specific forum for almost 7 years now. To get called out on something dumb you said a few years ago sucks. It definitely tempers what you post and how you post it. You act out of line you get pummeled or banned.

Here you can be quick triggered and say what you really want to say without worrying about some sort of identity or etiquette.

My favorite interactions on this site are when you see something you disagree with and you immediately go at their throats. You fight back and forth, then you realize the fight isnt all that important and you slightly soften your stance. Eventually, in a very short time, you both soften up enough to come to an agreement. It feels productive in a weird way.
In contrast ive been in week long pissing matches with people on real forums where it becomes personal and there is no room for you to ever soften your position.

Its really a unique forum experience

leave

It's literally the same on every website.

WAITER THIS PASTA IS STALE

>Hey here is a thing you posted 4 years ago, that means I win the current conversation we are having.

I hate regular forums. I hate power hungry mods. I hate the popularity seeking users who post on every single thread just so their post count can go up and people "know" who they are. It is horrible.

>Here you can be quick triggered and say what you really want to say without worrying about some sort of identity or etiquette.

This is definitely great. There are very few, if any other places in real life or the internet that just get rid of identity all together.

>You fight back and forth, then you realize the fight isnt all that important and you slightly soften your stance. Eventually, in a very short time, you both soften up enough to come to an agreement. It feels productive in a weird way.

I've experienced this as well.