Australia is the greatest ally. Your country is full of dog mates and that's why you'll pay tariffs

Australia is the greatest ally. Your country is full of dog mates and that's why you'll pay tariffs.

Other urls found in this thread:

trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/imports-Canada.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"our ally, the great nation..." isn't the same as "our greatest ally, the nation..."

Canada isn't getting any steel tarrifs despite most of the issue stemming from Chinese companies dumping steel into Canada and then trading it under the pretense of NAFTA

Best country in Oceania.

so all it really does is fuck Brazil

>Trump is literally calling the shots on planet fucking Earth
>this is exactly what I voted for
>Obey your reality-star master, gay ass Earth

based seppo

canada isn't getting it because of nafta, the us would incur huge fines if they did

Why are Canadians such cunts?

>Canada isn't getting any steel tarrifs despite most of the issue stemming from Chinese companies dumping steel into Canada and then trading it under the pretense of NAFTA

If this is true than I no longer feel bad about Trump giving Canada shit over the logging industry. I hope your country burns and the US suspends NAFTA.

poo peeland BTFO again

oh? how much steel do we import from china?

>>trade.gov/steel/countries/pdfs/imports-Canada.pdf

a whole 0.8%?

to be honest, i kinda approve of that
EU was always so smug about USA, while massively profiting from low tariffs. Now at least we know where we stand

>Chinese dumping
Wait, so Chinese are paying to export and dump steel in America? Are you sure Americans aren't importing a product they are paying for?

u better delet this rn

OP is implying that Canada imports Chinese steel to sell to the US as a backdoor to nafta.

of all the steel that comes to Canada, china accounts for 0.8% of that. we don't allow Chinese steel to use Canada as a intermediary to get into America.

I don't give a shit about Canada and didn't imply anything about them. I would have deleted this thread the moment a Canadian replied if I could

China is one of the world's largest steel producers, but bizarre as it sounds, also a net importer of steel because their own product is largely worthless. Metalworking is one area in particular where their technology is comically backwards--they couldn't manufacture a ball point pen until a couple of years ago.

It’s not.

also, don't be retarded, china exported 106million tonnes of steel in 2016. they imported 6.9million tonnes in 2017.

they are certainly not a net importer.

kek strayans have no spine, "fair" means you suck american dick

t. dog cunt

oh the impotence of the kangaroo fuckers. i would've deleted this if i could. i shed a tear for you mate.

I would unironically exterminate the canadian race

still here though. keep wishing though. one day maybe you'll bust a vein and turn into a vegetable like that aussie slug eater.

DAY OF THE RAKE APPROACHES

he's holding it all wrong, you'll never get us leafs with that wimpy arm and stance.

This is completely false... NAFTA forbids this and it doesn't happen.

Stop watching FOX