Do you believe in god?

Do you believe in god?

What is your religious belief Sup Forums people?

Other urls found in this thread:

atenist.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

La Abominación fedora tipper checking in

[spoiler]I wish I could believe in God[/spoiler]

Yes. I was raised Catholic and intend to stay that way.

Yes, I testify there is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God.

i believe in Gods. dunno how many there is, but the bible says the gods created mankind in THEIR image

Gott ist tot

I've come to the conclusion how my actions that influence the universe that well... I am God.

>Gods
>there is
Your own poor grammar conflicts with polytheism.
>THEIR image
Meme. what did you mean by this? Are you confused about the "royal we"?

>THEIR
I think we have a little problem about the ancient Greek/English translation of the bible here (we got some in other languages too...)

Genesis 1:26, Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image"

i don't believe in God but i'm a catholic

[spoiler]I wish I could believe in God[/spoiler]

I don't want to stop you though. Exprime your ideas.

Interesting

religion is the opiate of the masses

same

No
I try to follow Buddhism lifestyle

It makes perfect sense if you've studied English or French in even high school. Both at one point in time had second person plural = second person formal. It's the exact same in Semetic/Aramaic languages except with first person.
1. God did not make mankind in his own image.
2. That is an artifact of translation. It takes 30 seconds of googling to find out that the royal we is when you use plural instead of singular to refer to one person/being if said person is of extremely high rank.

Thanks for the reply, but your are simply a creation of mine that exists to boost my ego which kind of devalues the whole thing.

pendeja

Haha, pretty egotic kind of view, but why not (or maybe you're mentally insane, so I don't want to worsen you). I'm pretty sure I'm real though.

[spoiler]why[/spoiler]

I believe it is possible there is a god, and possible there isn't but really don't care

No. I'm non religious.

I'm a Roman Catholic but I don't believe in any supernatural forces.

Understand what you say. "You" not employed as a plural but in a respect way, (like "vous" in French or "thou and you" in ancient English).

No. Religion seems kinda comfy though. I wish I could believe in it.

You can still believe without being religious.
>i'm not trying to convert you huh
IDK pay attention to signs life gives you for example

what's the point of of following catholicism when you don't believe in god?

literally useless

Of course not. God is for pussies.

You will burn in hell then
Maybe just for tradition?

I'm a Buddhist
I don't know about a Godhead if it exists but personally I don't see it as an immediately relevant question, but rather something to muse over philosophically.

Buddha was just a man and though his own perseverance and will he achieved something further beyond, this is something that is relevant to me in my life here on earth.

jesus was cool

yes i do

What you said made me remember of the story of this guy in eastern Europe, stealing objects in a church, then literally hit by lightning further on his way (because he stole metallic object and lightning were attracted to him).
But hey, funny isn't it ? It's like he was punished by god.

Abraham? In our collection .

i don't think theres anything supernatural
not that i make it part of my identity though thanks 2012 fedoras before they moved to politics

>Do you believe in god?
Oui, there exists a higher being, yes
>What is your religious belief Sup Forums people?
I don't know honestly, I don't subscribe to any religion

He didn't die btw

I don't believe in God but I fear him

Agnostic Roman Catholic, my fellow LATIN brother.

I don't really care if God exist or not, I'm pretty much a cultural muslim

>I don't believe in God but I fear him
huh... So you do believe in him?
Btw you don't have to fear anything I guess. All religions around the earth (when well interpreted) mostly say "god is absolute and inconditionnal love" (not loooove but LOVE for everything). Don't fear the love, bro

I believe a higher power exists, but I have yet to dedicate myself on the necessary spiritual exploration for discovering what I believe in. I simply have a feeling in my heart that there are forces far above humanity.

>I don't subscribe to any religion
And you still believe, this is the curse of every man isn't it?
Totally agree with you btw

>You will burn in hell then
Nice Catholic compassion lol
I threw a giant crucifix out in the street once and nothing happened to me

>and nothing happened to me
you did end up in this shithole of a website

wow you're edgy

Iceland

>Envision yourself sitting outside alone in the darkness. The world is sleeping, there is no sound in the early pre-dawn hours. The darkness covers you. The darkness of night and the darkness of your heart and mind.

>It is dark and there are no answers. Then something happens.

>On the horizon, a brilliant light appears. The darkness gives way to the early morning light. The sounds you hear are the birds as they sing in the new day. The dew is on the ground. The flowers open to the sun.

>As you look, the light shines, not just in the world outside you, but the world inside you. The sun rises and with it so does our hope for a new day – that what we thought was an endless series of misfortune is replaced with new life, and new opportunities!

>Someone might say, all that has happened is the sun crested over the horizon as it has always done. Nothing special in that. But something special is happening all the time, we are so lost in confusion we just cannot see it.

>The light of the Sun reminds us in that moment, that there is something greater than ourselves, something powerful, benevolent and keeps us alive in every moment whether we perceive this or not.

PRAISE THE SUN!

atenist.org/en/

Truth hurt ur fee fees?

I am
No, just making fun of your kind desu

>making fun of your kind desu
Does that make you feel superior?

I believe in the idea of god but not sure if there is a god. I think god represents a concept more than an actual thing. I am not preturbed by the idea of an actual deity

I used to believe when I was a kid, but the more I studied the less I believed. Now I can't even understand how is it possible to believe in something without any reasons.

What did you studied?

My major was in biomedical engineering, if that's what you asking.

Do you seriously deny the existence of the sacred life-giving Sun, mother of all, banisher of darkness? Have you never stepped outside to be bathed in its glorious light? You are wayward, brother.

Whether you are thankful, or not, the blessed Sun shines on you with love, as it does upon us all. Without her, there would be only death, and darkness.

Praise the Sun!

Sun is going to kill us all eventually. And yes, Dark Souls is shit.

Blasphemy

Spiritualism has always been larper nonsense, cool art though.

Japan just can't into games.

Disgraceful, vile blasphemy!

kys

t.weebs

Well, personally I believe in the Great Artist who made sapient beings to witness his grand art.

I really doubt that would care about day-to-day life of humans like abrahamic religions like to claim though.

Listen here you heretical blasphemer.

Nothing is more important to us on Earth than the Sun. Without the Sun's heat and light, the Earth would be a lifeless ball of ice-coated rock. The Sun warms our seas, stirs our atmosphere, generates our weather patterns, and gives energy to the growing green plants that provide the food and oxygen for life on Earth.

>Without the Sun's heat and light, the Earth would be a lifeless ball of ice-coated rock
Can't argue with that. So what?

Praise the Sun!!!!

But it wants to burn us all and give you skin cancer. Are you a cuck?

Without the Sun, mother of all, you would not exist. Without the Sun, you would be blind and all life on the earth would die. The Sun has given the gift of light and life to us al.

Praise the Sun!

>Without the Sun, mother of all, you would not exist.
>Without the Sun, you would be blind and all life on the earth would die
How can I be blind if I don't even exist?

hint hint

Don't twist my words, heretic. You already exist, thanks to the Sun's love and light, but were she to leave you (which she will not) you would be blind. Praise the Sun!

>My major was in biomedical engineering,
Wtf, Russia has such things? Was it a good education or meme tier?

Ye, it will burn me instead. That's so much better.

Well, I think it more like a meme, because 90% of medical equipment we use here is imported.

how do you praise the sun when you literally get 4 hours of sun during the winter?

My main gods are Tomor, En, Bind and Perendi.

Absolutely disgusting heresy. You are lost, brother.

The Sun warms you and lights your way. If she shines too much upon you, you can use lotion, made from ingredients from plants and animals, children of the Sun, just like yourself.

You can turn away from your mislead creed of darkness and death worship...

Praise the Sun.

No, I mean it's literally will burn our planet.

Would you like to be Sup Forums for missionary work?

You would refuse her loving embrace?

Fine then, use your technology made from metals, made by the Sun, your gasoline, made from plants, given life by the Sun, and escape with your life, given to you by the Sun, to establish a colony of plants, animals and humans, given life by another Sun.

Will you then still refuse to praise the Sun!?! Ungrateful wretch.

don't know if god exist or not, never meet him in person, but my opinion is even when he exist he hates us.

Lol no

I'm a catholic

I like to believe in human mankind