Culture Pals - /cp/

Weekend Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=810033422392279040&uid=1293350351&aid=1124549
youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey?

Hey!

Sou

Soy

>that one 30 year old Asian guy from Australia that comments on the profile photos and walls of just about every blonde teenage girl on IP
This is what I imagine /r/Asianmasculinity to be like

>talking exclusively to female qataris in hope that they will make me come to their home and do everything I want
Am I dare I say it, a genius ?

anybody from 2014 era here

Signed up late 2014 here. Somehow this site has managed to get even worse

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=810033422392279040&uid=1293350351&aid=1124549

>american
Not surprised

Kazakh girls are literally insane wtf
Eurasian genes were a mistake

>wake up
>ukrainian qt sends 9 voice messages

god I wish that were me

>talking to a Turkish qt
>good conversation whatsapp etc
>look closer to her profile
>in a relationship
FUCK. She seems open about flirting though.

The left can't meme

unironically this

Daily reminder not to fall for the slav girl meme
>thinking you can handle their bullshit games
lmao

A lot of girls flirt even though they have bfs

Yeezy

I need a scandi with big tiddies very soon. Everyday I'm getting worse.
I guess that my doctor wasn't lying about this disease

>Chinese qt sent me pictures of her in traditional clothes in the countryside
>sent me a cute vid with bunny ears and strawberries
>Jesus Christ qtnessoverload.webm

I'm dying...
She legit wants to kill me. ;_;

tell him you don't have vegana or bobs

Anyone else jealous of others texting their qt?

You are being very insecure if you get jealous by that, chill.

t. cuck

>this post, this flag

chill Mahommed

>tell long term qt I’ve been told I’m a good listener
>I don’t need listeners I can talk to myself if I want to feel like someone is listening

I’m guessing she means she wants someone to talk with and not to. Just kind of a shit way to say it. How do I reply to that?

Call her a retard and tell her to learn English.

I know, how I can I not be a cuck then Sempai?

>started a test for a job
>browser crashes
>can't access the test again
fml

Tell your qt to stop being a whore

but I don't have a qt

Get one laddo

>actually putting up with that
I would probably block them for a day or two, then give them a chance to apologize. If they have no regrets, then just drop them. Oh, and she's a slav, isn't she?

I want to get one irl

>my chingling cute sends me another picture of her in a literal rice field with peasant hat

absolutely heartwarming....
I want to explode her from cuddling

How do I make my qt like me less and less so I can drop her without making her feel bad?

Attached: 1513449614735.jpg (540x540, 87K)

roll for message

Attached: sementsova.png (807x624, 164K)

I can imagine that little pretty mouth of yours around something :D

>graduate degree
>age 20
BASED slavic women

tell her to watch the greatest story never told

Roll

She could come to agree with it if I told her I deny holocaust

then why do you want to get rid of her

i just want friends

What happened?

me too toothpaste

me too

She's so cute....

youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI

me too toothpaste, muhammed

me too

>so I can drop her without making her feel bad?

why, what's wrong

Make her the one who is tired of you

Just take progressively longer to reply pretending to be busy until one day she gets bored of the waiting and doesnt reply back. Works for me.

Aeiou

Gay

Sad

Attached: IMG_20180310_203753.png (575x136, 29K)

absolutely cutie :3

she often sends me these short, 3-4 seconds videos with bunny ears and cutely drawn fruits like strawberries blinking her eyes and making "sad" faces...

I didn't want these feelings man but little by little she's making it harder to not love her.

/cp/ dies faster than my interest for my qts

kuromegane isn't australian tho

i have literally been texting with someone i found intepals for 10 hours straight back and fourth i'm starting to think she may be a golddigger because theres no fucking way im that interesting

Same

Asian or Slav?

Is Czech republic slav?

I have been talking for this cute Russian girl for a week or so. I'm pretty sure she is a scammer, or someone who really wants a green card badly. It didn't take long for her to get sexual, basically telling me she would suck me off / fuck me, just to meet and for me to conciser being her husband. She has sent me a fair amount of sexual pictures too. At first it was cute and harmless, but it started to become really intense.. trying to make date ASAP and buy her a plane ticket. I don't know what to make of the situation, because her interests were pretty cool and into things I am. I basically had to tell her to show down and she wasn't happy about that. Oh well. I'm sure she is talking to 100's of guys trying to get the same thing. It's just weird, I have never seen a scammer on interpals before.

Attached: amakijunplayboygr03002.jpg (1134x1600, 175K)

Yeah it is, but Czechs aren't nearly as far gone as the rest of slavland.
>buying her a plane ticket
Nigger what are you doing?

I said she was trying to make me buy a plane ticket, I didn't said I did it or was even remotely close to thinking about it.

>trying to make date ASAP and buy her a plane ticket.
You made it sound vague, but regardless, the question is still relevant. Why are you even talking to this crazy gold digger?

Wtf? The more views I get, the less the counter shows. Does it not go further than 200 or something?

I am not, I cut it off.

show bob

the ones from more than 24 hours ago are falling off breh

my brofile is dead u.u

Attached: 1495809421931.png (240x86, 31K)

I still have 1 view

That pic..

fugg I accidentally sent a friend request to another finn that asked me to practice swedish with her and I ghosted her because I don't know swedish

damn shame do u have no game?

Attached: lop.png (232x41, 2K)

nah i used to do fine but i have a main qt now and nothing on my page so i don't try anymore just log in to look at random profiles from time to time

>i'm majoring in korean studies

what's that supposed to be about? what's the job demand for such thing?

god I wish that were me, I'm tryna talk to Warzawa gyal but I'm gettin nuthin but air gg wtf?

>why do you want to drop your qt
Cause she's needy and I don't have time to spare that's why

I’m sleepy

>implying there's job demand
They probably end up working dead-end jobs after realizing South Korea isn't like their favorite kpop videos

but you have time to spare on 4chin?

nice eyes, wanna some of my cum over them?

>get drunk
>send loads of messages
>see +20
>to scared to open

This happen to anyone else?

No, it’s not scary

I'm feeling bad.
>don't get views on interpals nor messages
>have 3 dating profiles to just see scandi girls
>made an instagram out of boredom

I'm not liking where this is going. I just need to be loved

Attached: 1445916071601.jpg (524x1009, 109K)

But everyone loves you Randy!

Literally met the love of my life on HelloTalk too. It started off as a casual meeting while I just so happened to be there, and I ended up completely falling for her, and her vice versa. Life is suffering lads.

Attached: 1520099294998.jpg (567x567, 181K)

When will you see your polish qt again?

end of April for a week and a half, and then she's going to come for the entire summer because of break from university. I travel to Poland occasionally for work so that could potentially happen, but I also have two weeks of vacation I have to strategically use to maximize my time with her

And I appreciate that, really. But it different. Here, I'll always have you pals (no homo), and on other platforms it's different.

Will you K-1 Visa her?

Why don’t you get qts, Randy? :(

Would like to know that as well fren...
Most probably it's because they don't even know where is Portugal.

Attached: IMG_20180225_020624.png (720x475, 77K)

her degree doesnt transfer over well to working here. If it was up to me I could cum inside her and give her a baby tonight, but thankfully she's a bit more level headed. I work as an engineer so I was also contemplating moving to Europe and living there. I speak Polish to a respectable level and I always thought of moving to Europe. I don't know what I'm going to do with her, but I just want her next to me at all. The last time she was here was for 3 weeks and we spent 24/7 together and I never got bored or annoyed by her for a minute. Imagine speaking with your online qt for a year and realizing theyre your literal waifu, only to actually fulfil the fantasy of traveling around Poland/America with them and cuddling each other to sleep. It all comes with a price because now I drink myself to death every weekend from loneliness and sadness

>Imagine speaking with your online qt for a year and realizing theyre your literal waifu

I’ve been speaking with my french qt since September. So close enough