How many of you people lurking are here because you heard about this place from Hillary or some article about le...

How many of you people lurking are here because you heard about this place from Hillary or some article about le altright XD on Buzzfeed or whatever?

Raise your hand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody. You have delusions of grandeur of you think any traffic will increase. You're fucking retardrd. The alt right was never here, or existed at all.

*raises paw*

k

QUICK POST REDPILLS NOW

I've been here since I was like 13
I'm 22 now

>1472183463691.jpg

I've been here since last night, this place is so random
so epic haha, well better than reddit

>mfw the "CNN IS HERE!" meme was funny 24 hours ago
>mfw it's already stale but it's still happening
>mfw this will still be an hourly thread for another week because Sup Forums has run its course and has nothing relevant to talk about anymore

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Do your part and come up with some scheme or stunt to make Sup Forums the joker and not the joke again.

You got me.

Pic related, it's me.

Why are these people wanting to vote for a racist who hates women?

Me. I'm staying indefinitely for all the loli though.

RAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just got here this morning.

Same but I'm 23. Wonder how many (You)'s we've given each other over the years.

MODS I DEMAND A WORD FILTER ON SHART AND BAN THIS FAGGOT RIGHT NOW IM AMERICAN AND WE HAVE RIGHTS TO BE RESPECTED

What flag is that? I'm on mobile and can't tell the name.

Namaste brother. I bet that you are a white expat or on holiday

>lived in nepal for 7 years

Nepal. Definitely a rare you are not gonna want to miss out on

Nepal

There is only one flag in the world that is saw edged my geographically impaired burgerbro.

Nepal

SHART

Hey guys oldfag here, been here since June, I just want to welcome all the newbies.

wow u r nu

gr8 b8

>>
This is truly over-coincidental. It is baffling to me that someone can't be like...

>Oh, that's what you want?
>Okay, same for Israel!

you son of basterd BITCH we are the world superpower WE WILL BE ON MARS BY 2050 then we will fuck you up good.

SHART IN MARS

RELEASE NEAR THE CHEESE
SHIT GALORE ON THE CLEAN FLOOR
STEAMING PILE IN SECTOR NINE

The murder of white farmers in Africa is one of the biggest redpills of all time for me. If a horde of shitskins with machetes is ever at my gates, they'll die there unceremoniously, and so will anyone who tries to stop me. Seeing the contrast in human nature between the white farmers and the mobs that robbed, raped and murdered them -- only to wind up going from a food surplus to starving themselves and needing international food aid -- has sharpened my resolve like nothing else.

I actually hate looking at the picture but I keep it saved so I can hopefully awaken more people that come here.

It was my awakening pill too, the first thread I saw on Sup Forums Sup Forums was a nigger hate thread and someone posted a bunch of this shit.

Unfortunately it was not just the farmers, it was every white person, people were killed in the steets, at work, in their homes.

Also this is the #1 reason why I fear the apex gang, They are walking into houses here with machetes and other weapons

Watch this if you're interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PocJLly6vU

Hey nubs! Go Pro Skub! Welcome to the chans m8y

I can't imagine living in another """multicultural""" country without firearms and self-defence rights. Thankfully, I live in a 97% white county in the south with almost no violent crime, but given the broader demographic trends, I'm not sure how long that'll last.

Many Americans have seen the writing on the wall and have pre-emptively fortified themselves, sought out combat training, and stockpiled supplies, myself included -- and I'm eternally grateful for that. Between myself and my neighbors, we could repel a small army quite handedly.

>South Sudanese, Afgani, Pacific Islander's and "OTHER EUROPEAN AREAS"

Nice phrasing.

>I spoke to an African "leader", he says it's all bureaucratic, not enough "grass roots"....

>Proceeds in response to describe a fuckton of bureaucratic shit they're doing to solve the problem and "change the law". We're "considering a special statute".

Well whoopdy-fuckin-doo. And wtf fucking "LAW" needs to be changed regarding this?

i'm a newfag just been here since 2015 but i cant stop visting this site