I've been pretty sad looking at (((poll))) numbers because even thought I support Trump...

I've been pretty sad looking at (((poll))) numbers because even thought I support Trump, I'm a data scientist by profession. However, Trump new line of attack by calling out Dems/Clintons for being racist might work. Because "you're racist" is perpetual Democratic attack but no one from right ever fought it back or even turned it in it's head. But Trump is doing it. What I'm saying we might just win this thing senpai?

Is majoring in economics a good way to become a data scientist

She totally is, she only sees them as voters, not even humans.

statistics, probability and programming dude

If I was a true racist, I would vote for Hillary and Obama so that they never move out of living with government handout. What other way is better to control the dindus?

Is Trump going to take away black people's hand outs?

Mate he was always destined to win. It has been foretold.

He needs to stay in the offensive.
Brand her racist, occasionally mention her corruption and Assange leaking more shit as proof of it.

As long as Trump quits being stupid saying dumb shit it should work.

CTR shill luring people into security so they won't feel the need to campaign

Doesn't matter the DNC basically controls the major outlets from what we saw in the emails, trump will never make it.

Level 1 CTR shill conducting basic doom and gloom

Sure. Double down on attacking his opponent. He hasnt so much as mentioned any real policies yet ap why start now?

Turn it into a catfight. Because fuck finding out if this douchebag can actually act presidential.

You alt right cunts are fucking pathetic.

>implying anyone in the US gives a fuck about policy when electing a president

Spotted the CTR shill

Notice how you're one off a quad.

Here on Sup Forums that means Kek has forsaken you.

You're going to die a miserable death within the next 48 hours. It's not too late to repent.

The black vote went heavily to HRC in the primaries even though a) she did everything she could to prevent a black president in the 2008 primaries and b) Bernie almost literally getting on his hands and knees to beg for the black vote, pandering to the point of absurdity ("if you're white, you don't know what it is to be poor")

So if HRC couldn't lose the black vote against a quivering cuck, what makes anyone think she'll lose it to anyone from the GOP, which has never cracked 20 percent of the black vote in the modern era, much LESS Trump?

>I'm a data scientist by profession

Niggers identify with strength. Trump has been a hip hop icon for decades. Name dropped to equate themselves with power and wealth.

It's not as hard as you think.

>act presidential

you faggot, some of the best presidents in history haven't "acted presidential" and have said blatantly racist things, one even got in to a pistol duel

Spotted the CTR

Blacks vote at minimum 85 percent Dem. A Republican could join BLM rallies, hire exclusively black people for his campaign and loudly advocate for reparations and still lose the black vote handily. There's a lot of history and learned behavior to overcome.

>He hasnt so much as mentioned any real policies
Neither has Hillary.
Both these candidates are shit-tier at best.

Trump just has better memes.

When you're 16 million in the hole just to be seen as 'not as bad as the guy that goes You're Fired!' you shouldn't have been the nominee.

This is going to be John Kerry all over again.

good thing 85% of the voting niggers are too lazy to get out and vote for an old white woman