If you were rich would you get a private chef?

If you were rich would you get a private chef?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0avQAv0bq7o
youtube.com/watch?v=NewiSNS-vLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on why I am rich.
If I had a busy schedule I probably would.

What does your question has to do with Sup Forums though?

No because I am a Chef.

But I'd hire a maid.

Not making it in the NFL really did a number on the Rock's self esteem, didn't it?

No. I can cook myself. I would get an excellent fully functional kitchen with high end appliances, a double miele convection oven and Le Creuset cast iron pots/pants/cooking tools. I might consider hiring a professional chef to teach me more advanced skills/dishes but I would feel safer cooking my own food. Also I find cooking to be very relaxing and therapeutic. When I am stressed out I cook. I cook everyday.

"They don't want you to eat" - Dj Khaled

youtube.com/watch?v=0avQAv0bq7o

If you were rich youd still hire one or many, cos itd be your restaurant
But it depends on how rich.

I don't think he minds, seeing as how he's now making $60M a year and does that without getting permanent brain damage.

Is that you, Dwayne?

Congrats on the expandables

No, but I would hire caterers if I needed food for any more than a few people.

>I got Wrestler-huge eating a bunch of carbs
yeah ok Dwayne

Only if the chef was Dwayne Johnson

Is it possible to dislike Dwayne Johnson? I honestly think he's one of the most likable people in the world.

I'd have a private island with chained lolis

Not really, but everybody is a contrarian.

Wrestlers tend to come from good stock for some reason.

I think it's because they tend to rise from the lower parts of white society.

sorry. he's still a nigger. the likeable niggers are the most insidious and dangerous. i'd have an uneasy truce with a repugnant negro before a trusting friendship with a likable nigger because there are no illusions about the circumstances in the former.

No. I'd have a decent wife though who would do about 75% of the cooking.

He is actually bigger now than he ever was as a wrestler

I heard this morning that he started his career with seven dollars in his pocket.

He's currently the highest paid actor in Hollywood.

Hmmmmmmm I wonder how....

Born a 3rd generation wrestler doe and with dope genes. op even if broke.

fuck yeah

Yes.

I'd probably cook a lot of my own shit but definitely would have people clean up the mess

no, home delivery

Really buzzes your brain.

Well not him.

who the fuck is "they"?

Money is a social construct. Meaningless junk.

a french maid

The Man, dawg. The system, the establishment, society

maybe.

Maybe a wife that loves to cook and that I can put through culinary school.

keked. I will take all the junk money you got.

Duh.

(((THEY)))

I am a chef so why would I
which also makes that a pretty big "if"

If I was rich I'd buy a nice home and a car for my mom.

>But I'd hire a maid.
This man gets it

>a french maid
And this man is close. I'd rather have an Asian maid in a french maid outfit.

if I was rich I'd have lots of trusted servants. Not only will the make my life easier, they will be my friends as well. Being rich is often a lonely existence.

no. I have simple tastes and I worked in restaurants through college, and I enjoy cooking. If I'm feeling lazy, I would just dine out because I'm rich.

Why aren't you bulking Sup Forums?

Yes, and a personal trainer. I would want to live as long as possible to enjoy my wealth, and having a no hassle, nutritious and delicious 2000 calorie per day diet prepared for me would definitely be better for me than eating dry aged ribeyes everyday.

>they will be my friends as well.
Every pathetic rich person ever.

He's Samoan

Probably not, I know how to cook and I like cooking my own food. I'm very particular about my food.

I would probably hire some maid to clean my house though.

Also

>I'd rather have an Asian maid in a french maid outfit.

Nice! Super spicy

>Sup Forums

Shilling gone wrong. Just kill yourself.

Thread reported.

I actually enjoy cooking, but it really depends on how rich I am. If I have to work to keep being rich, I'd cook simple meals for myself and eat out a lot. If I were rich enough to never have to work, I'd spend a lot of time making good food which takes a lot of prep time. A man needs a hobby, so might as well be cooking...

Would get a gardener, butler or handyman if needed though, hate doing their jobs.

I'd get one to train me --
not Gordon Ramsay though.

>thread reported

look at the flags you mongoloid

Only when I'm hungover or ill.

He's part Samoan or something so he better watch them calories those island niggers get big and I don't mean muscle.

He's going to end up looking like that dude who did the ukulele version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

His father is a Canadian mulatto and his mother is samoan.

I wonder what his genetics look like, which markers he has.

Depends on how rich. If money were no object and I had nothing but free time I might get a nutritionist and personal trainer for a while.

Honestly I like cooking my own food so I can control the quality of the ingredients. Plus I don't have to worry about whether some minimum wage 3rd worlder is washing their hands. I would get a few of the Japanese versions of the maid though. They're just funny cute.

His mother is samoan. His father is Black and Canadian, descendant from escaped slaves.

His father might originate from a white man. Who knows? Maybe this is why he could be popular.

I thought someone photo shopped a swarm of bats flying out of his armpit.

that murican guy must be the number one SHARTER in the US
he's preparing for the big one
BTW your thread sucks, yhere is no political point at all

No, if I was rich I'd give all the money I don't need for my survival to charities/give it as grants for young adult starting college.

You start a restaurant derp.
If anything a chef is more likely to hire other chefs

Am i rich because i am paying a high paying job? Yes, time is money and hiring a chef is good for the chef.

Am i rich because of the lottery? No, cooking is funny and i would continue doing it if i got lots of time to. I hire a maid and a gardener instead.

THAT MURICAN GUY? That's Dwayne Johnson, "The Rock". Damnit France!

Fuck yea. I had a private chef when I was younger. Shits awesome.

Aand now you're broke, all your investment capital went to charity. Isn't it kinder to be efficient and ensure you can continue to give instead?

Actually maybe not. I like cooking myself now. But a maid/ butler would be nice. I used to have maid service all the time when I was younger too.

>But I'd hire a maid.

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=NewiSNS-vLk