What do you think of Alec Baldwin's impression of the president?

What do you think of Alec Baldwin's impression of the president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUMGDlbtgys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b+

not as good as Coalbear's

Scooptastic

It doesn't sound a thing like Trump and he doesn't even do any of Trump's mannerism correctly.

It's really bad desu but the audience it's for is dumb and undemanding.

Does he still do that? Haven't heard about SNL since shortly after the inauguration. Crazy how fast the media cycles are with Trump.

Is that SNL's entire shtick now?

its actually really good, but no one here will admit it

It's horrendous masturbatory "I'm holding back tears as I fake laugh" bullshit. At least find someone to do a good one.

Conan's 5 second squinty eyed impression he's been doing for years is even better.

He does Anusmouth perfectly. Trumps mouth is a talking anus to anyone looking at him. So as anuses go, Alec is pretty good at faking a mouthanus.

Sorry, Ivanka.

It's pretty good. The writing mostly sucks though, which is a shame considering how easy it should be to make fun of trump. The writers clearly just autistically rage at the guy and forget to make it funny.

Ivanka is a cunt. Doesn't change the fact that Baldwin's impersonation is shitty.

The impression itself is one of the better ones, but as far as the comedic value goes it's shit

Wow, a still image! I wonder how many frames of pictures they had to go through to find the perfect shot.
The only time his mouth looks slightly like that is when he's accentuating/stressing words like "yuge"

But I forgot, this is one of the famous and hilarious liberal meme Ecks Dee

the previous trump was better
people like it because its alec baldwin

> the president

NOT MY PRESIDENT

>>>>>back to Sup Forums

He's paid $1300 for every performance, (look it up), and that's how much it's worth.

I've seen a few clips of him doing the impression and initially assumed he was mocking the people doing impressions of Trump since it was so poorly done and very obviously based on a caricature of Trump. Then I realized most people are believing in the caricature of Trump and have no idea what he sounds like so Baldwin's impression probably sounds spot on to them.

The previous one was too flattering for the SNL crowd. They need something that tells them trump is a silly stupid head.

Yes, cant blame them, why put any effort into writing actual jokes and comedic situations when you can get just as many viewers appealing to dumbfuck bluehairs.

RedEye had a better guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lUMGDlbtgys

It's absolute shit. Hammond was so much better. Does Baldwin have no where else to go except hang around SNL all the time?

Darrel Hammond's impression is much better

He spent the entire first debate making his anusface kiddo