*clears your path*

*clears your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/cpit1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't he just get on the horse with Jon?

NO TIME

DRAMATIC DEUS EX MACHINA

Bullshit there was plenty of time they were like 50 feet away

Bloodraven and the children were dead. What did he have to live for?

Blocks your path

Who even gives a fuck about him anyways, guy was barely on the show how could someone give a fuck about his character.

why is this show so shameless about its use of deus ex machina?

first it was brans mark that was never brought up again after appearing in only 1 episode now its uncle notimejen

because he will ride the undead dragon instead

gee i dunno. maybe to help stop the white walkers?

At this point it doesn't look good for Dany her main weapon is apparently just a throw away from being turned against her. I'm assuming the only person who can save them is Bran

>has fire sword
>freezes to death

>There's no time!
>proceeds to do the long jump into a group of wights
>mfw

>Virgin sacrifice
>Gives his life unnecessarily
>Only kills 3 enemies
>Uses a torch on a string to fight enemies
>Jon gets enough time to watch him die horrible before slowly walking away on a horse.

>jon autistically fighting mooks for no reason while everyone is waiting on the dragon

Why didnt he threw javelins at Jon's party?

To distract the zombies a little more

>zombies don't attack sitting duck heroes with spears or arrows
>jon goes on to kill zombies instead of getting on the dragon
>zombie king kills flying dragon instead of the one in front of him carrying the heroes
>uncle ben can't get on the horse because reasons
>raven that flies at supersonic speeds
>bigass chains out of who knows where
>they're freezing to death but they don't use firesword for heat

the show has officially gone to shit inb4 it was always shit

Maybe the horse is tired

weight?

The writing of the earlier season was pretty good in comparison. But now it's fan fiction levels of shit. Makes me wonder how much material Martin actually gave them.

Is manga kino

Maybe Martin gave them a predictable plotline so none of the actual plot is spoiled for book readers????

I fucking hope

John could have used our boy here.

There wasn't time. Its right there in the dialog.

Brans mark? What is this about?

yes

Are you being facetious or do you genuinely not remember because i wouldnt blame you

Not him, but I don't recall it at all

So hot desu

>Bran warged into the night kings territory
>nk grabbed him, leaving a mark on his hand
>this allowed the nk to pass through a magic barrier
It was my headcanon for a while that the same mark would allow the nk through the wall but I'm guessing zombie viserion will melt the door

The night king grabbed Bran in his vision and left his mark on his arm. That's how they found where the Three Eyed Raven was located. It was the episode where the Three Eyed Raven, Hodor, Summer and those green bitches died.

I really do not remember what you are referring to

Is it ever explained why is he a sentient zombie? Is he revived like Jon Snow? Why cant he cross the wall? Guess we'll never know.

Because his last name is *Stark*
Game of Thrones is a tv show about how last names

I think he was a wight but the children of the forest saved him or something

>NO TIME
>Wut?
>There's no time left in the season, my character has to die to tie off this end!

>night king less than a day's walk north of the wall
>gendry runs back in a few hours
>raven leaves from Castle Black to Dragonstone in 2 hours
>dragons fly from Dragonstone to North of wall in 2 hours

"it's a long trip to King's Landing"

I goofed in my post, I forgot he already knew where they were.

>It was my headcanon for a while that the same mark would allow the nk through the wall but I'm guessing zombie viserion will melt the door
Same here. I thought season 7 the night king would've done way more damage and been past the wall by now. But they gotta save something for season 8.

>it's almost 2500 miles from dragonstone to the wall
>mfw

To conveniently remove him from the plot. Whatever Martin has in store for him in aSoIaF, D&D don't want to bother dedicating any of their budget or increasingly restricted runtime a barely existing character. Easier to remove him with a deus ex machina and """valiant sacrifice""" so impatiently paced, it barely registers as dramatic. Once again, Jon gets to conveniently cheat death and D&D don't have to worry about revisiting Benjen.

>about how last names
about how last names what???

They could have straight up dropped the character and no one would remember anyway

he died then froze dummy

thanks uncle benjen

.......when the night king grabbed his arm and left the mark on him that broke the magic of the cave thats also on the wall.......................................

jesus guys.

its jon after melisandre unlocks his azor ahai powers

I assume the chains are from dead giants, but maybe I'm giving the writers too much credit

Jesus fucking Christ

D&D have really fucked it up haven't they? I hate how they keep using not enough time as a fucking excuse to do shit like this.

It's not even that you could argue they are jumping ahead in time for certain shit. Gendry ran a distance in a day that would take the Night's watch several to Range. Then assuming that a raven is flying at 50mph without rest, it would still take the raven over two days to reach Dragonstone.

Idiots broke their own fucking timeline, what a fucking disgrace.

I keep thinking they made a few booboos with time but surely they won't just keep teleporting people... and then it just keeps happening. I mean fucking hell. They legitimately don't see a problem with it, otherwise why else does it keep happening? In the next episode everyone will be in Kings Landing meeting each other too.

Sorry, my face is tired from...everything.

There are magic and zombies and THAT'S what you have a problem with?

Can't wait for them to explain that shit. At least they're sailing there, but from what I'm reading, sailed vessels can make about 130 miles per day. Kings landing is over 2500 miles from where they are, so 20 days by sea. It will take them the better part of a month, and in that time the animated corpse will still be moving, and it will be like the entire world was in a standstill outside their voyage.

PLOT HOLE

Magic is believable when the real world elements is structured on make sense. When the show writers cant get their fucking timelines straight, and break their own world building to fit the plot, magic is the last thing on people's minds.

Yeah that was dumb

He was grinding XP for the final battle u tard

Really, everyone was probably around level 7, and everyone had the cleave skill.

No number of zombies should have been an issue.

This, honestly.

He can't go pass the wall.

They were there for days.

I mean considering the show had already deviated from the books earlier by omitting seemingly important elements it's not a stretch to imagine GRRM just gave them a rough outline.

He wanted the dragons to come. He knows they exist and that they can fuck up his shit. It was a trap

why would he? in terms of priorities a dragon toasting your troops takes precedence. I wonder if he even realized who the people opposing him were.

coub.com/view/cpit1

You have now realized that Dany would have come even if they were already dead.

>Night king kills the group by chucking ice javelins at them
>he has never had this much fun
>turns them into zombies
>Dany comes and sees the group standing there
>thinks she's saving them and lands the dragon
>they attack and kill her
>ice javelins rain from the sky
>all three dragons die
>????
>profit

Bran's storyline is boring as hell. It's hard to stay invested in it over the course of several seasons.

he could have literally ended the entire war there. Instead he play's duck hunt?

The entire show is retarded.

How the fuck would he know that Jon is someone of importance? Targeting the dragons makes actual sense

>battle begins
>send guy running back to the wall
>send crow to dragon queen lady
>dragon lady flies all the way back to the battle
>all this in a matter of minutes at best
>no time to get on horse and ride away
>hold off about three walkers before getting BTFO
Guys how big is this world? The size of a football field or two?

Why couldn't they bleach her eyebrows?

So target the dragon and ALL THE PEOPLE sitting directly in front of him? If he has the foresight and was expecting the dragons then surely he must know the importance of some of the players? He's seen Jon on different occasions, he knows Dany controls the dragons.

Trying to rationalize bad story telling is one thing but filling in important missing details using speculation is retarded

>remove 2 seconds of on-screen dragon time to make room in CGI budget for 1 white walker on horse
>have Benjen kamikaze the horse to keep the walker from catching up to Jon

of course they must have been, but they shot it very poorly so it seemed like barely a day had passed by the time dany showed up. they could have easily done a long shot of the sky changing from day to night repeatedly, or anything like that, but they didn't. the way it was structured almost seemed like they wanted it to appear that fast.

That's no excuse for a complete lack of consistency. Give someone a fucking magic teleportation stone ffs. I'm not even autistic, alright? I'm flexible with the deus ex machina shit. Now I've come to believe that the world is about a five minute dragon ride.

That would require competent directing.

>thinking that fat ass has anything beyond a rough outline
The writers are now flying solo, lads.

HODOR

Dude was literally dead. Probably used the last 1% of his battery to get there. What use is it to bring slow the horse down carrying dead weight?

Because never in history a horse couldn't ride quickly carrying 2 people.

>rides around randomly north of the wall for years
>immediately hones in on any main character in danger
>arrives exactly on time to save said main character before leaving to continue doing nothing north of the wall

i hope the books flesh that out. desu it's probably not hard to find out that the brass of the deaders were all MIA and "oh hey there's a big fucking circle of them i cant do shit abou- oh wait here we go jons in a savable position. fuckin done tho been dead like 10 yrs"

NK killed the dragon that was flying because he knew Dany cared about the dragons as her own children and NK cares more about hurting her feelings than killing her. NK is lych king tier narcissistic and absolutely believes he will kill all humans. He also has the patience of an immortal and wants to inflict as much pain as possible. If he chose to, he could simply sit on his ass and wait for time to kill his enemies. He doesn't give a fuck.

I mean if they always teleported around like this, this could have been a limited series event with 2 seasons.

Benjen's only role in the end was to be the Fairy Godmother of the Stark kids.

THERE
WAS
NO
TIME

>No time
>dies

What did he mean by this?

Thank you Uncle Bonejen

>implying Jon isn't just a K/D/A scrub

Isn't the horse dead too?

this

The horse eats Snow.

the door would sink with all that weight

Benjen Ex Machina

What if I told you it's not a door?

I would imagine all of that would take atleast a week to occur. None of them looked like they had food, were stuck motionless on a rock for days. Then got up and fought like it was nothing, more than half this episode doesn't make any fucking sense.