Why are the left so obsessed with destroying and subverting any country they reside in? They are essentially terrorists

Why are the left so obsessed with destroying and subverting any country they reside in? They are essentially terrorists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>((the left))

They have different views about the world, apparently you want a thought police now?

You are as bad as any of them.

A FUCKING ROO.

If they made their countries better then that would create inequality with the shitholes of the world.
They cannot stand that and so wish to drag everything down.

I guess it's mainly women and the parentheses that are responsible.

>people are thinking things so wrong that we have a moral obligation to stop them

Why are the right so obsessed with destroying the first amendment, but so set on protecting the 2nd?

>They are essentially terrorists.
Wha-wha-what?!! You don't agree with Karl Marx!?!?

YOU RACIST!

>social terrorism

>degeneracy and marxism forced on the people
>trying to stop it is destroying the first amendment or "censorship"
Okay, Shlomo.

>constantly worship breivik, unabomber, dylan roof, etc
>constnatly hope for happenings
>muh day of rope
>muh race war now

>guise why are the left terrorists

Putting everybody who is a certain religion on a watch list goes against the first amendment.

YES, THEY MUST BE NAZI RACISTS ...RIGHT?

I never said anything of the sort, you're literally retarded.

Or are you talking about mass immigration of peoples that don't want your culture, don't like your culture, still want to immigrate and intend to destroy your culture?

You know one of the selling points of america is that it isn't one culture or religion. I know you are the type of people hate that fact.

>Putting everybody who is a certain religion on a watch list goes against the first amendment.

lol no, it doesn't

It really does, but expecting Americans to understand their own rules. Is pretty stupid of me.

I guess putting people who admit to liking kids on a watch list goes against their rights too, huh?

Because of a thing called Dialectical Materialism. The result and base of critical theory.
Just google frankfurt school and learn some shit.

Is Ben Shapiro right about the left voting jews here? i myself am an athiest, but i'm not gonna force someone to suck black cock or be gay or anything like that, but he claims their lack of faith makes them do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

What are you smoking? Did you see how the Left smashed the 1st amendment during the DNC?
> Protest zones far away from conv. Center
> Cell signal jammers
>white noise machines to drown out shouting Bernie supporters inside conv. Center
> kicked out Bernie people and hired pro-Hillary actors to take thier place

karma police, arrest this man

Only judaic/christian classic moral and culture (nuclear family, self reliance, work ethic) can reverse the work done by the Frankfurt School.
Although people keep denying it, this set of morals is the foundation of western culture, and Critical theory (cultural marxism) is a war on culture, that's why it does not matter how democratic the state or how big military gets, they will always lose the cultural war, unless they return to their western origins inherited from the christians and jews.

You realize most Muslims want their religion to dominate the world, right?