This is Lauren Booth, Tony Blair's sister in law

This is Lauren Booth, Tony Blair's sister in law.
That's right. UK's Prime Minister Tony Blair's sister in law is a proud Muslim convert. kek

As a proud British wahabist she went on TV to defend the fucking burkini.

Even the show host has a hard time understanding her life choices.

>But Lauren, who lives in Stockport with her partner Sohale Ahmed, 48, said she and her children are fully integrated in their community and she doesn't feel like the way she dresses creates any barriers.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3759771/Cherie-Blair-s-Muslim-convert-sister-Lauren-Booth-defends-burkinis-Morning.html#ixzz4IRPZAlJK

But we're the cuck ones, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-Z7f3w-Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The traitors will hang.

Brexit was just the beginning
I urge all britanons on this board to arm for a war, things will get worse before it gets better

you should see her kids. nasty arrogant little shits they are

It's not Blair isn't a huge fucking traitor himself. Must run in the blood.

More like Tony Nigger.

Ugly women and islam are made for each other.

>But we're the cuck ones, right?
There's room for both on the cuck podium. Don't be petty. Don't be delusional.

But Tony Blair invaded sandniggerland?

Meh. You give the Blair's enough money they'll say and do anything.

Everyday it becomes more clear why shit is happening the way it is.

So fat, I thought you aren't allowed to be fat in Islam. This is what happens when we don't fuck fat white women, they have to do some crazy shit like convert to Islam just to get some dick.

imagine how mentally fucked and damaged you have to be to willingly convert to islam as a female. probable child molestation victim

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui-Z7f3w-Ck
You'd be surprised what one of those can do.

>UK's Prime Minister Tony Blair
Holy fuck, the French have had time travel technology for 10 years now?

It's a self governing ideology
Useful for the new age NWO

Governments can just say "look he burned a Quran" and then using Pokemon Go next thing you know 200 angry Muslims are outside to kill you because you're actually a political opponent of the state

You know, the left doesn't have too bad a point. We should totally learn from other cultures, and adapt our own ways to theirs to make everyone feel at home.

And I do believe that in islam, converting to another religion is punishable by death.

sauce on her being wahabist scum?

Well played.

> Blair

> Soros

She's been a joke for ages now. She appeared on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here about a decade ago, and the whole conversion to Islam seemed like a way to stay in the limelight. She's an irrelevant cunt.

She's got a really weird build too. Like her head isn't very fat, and she's got quite a long and slender neck, but then she's very apple shaped. Tim Burton claymation proportioned bitch.

Lel she's not only dating a paki, but a manlet paki.