Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

That movie was so fucking disappointing.

What the everloving fuck did they do to rackham

cultural enrichment

At least they cut out the "Peter uses his blog to take over the world" shit

Rackham is Maori you fucking retard.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

doing his part to fight the lamestream legacy media

Unrelated but I always imagined peter to look like the brother from malcom in the middle when reading the books.

What the fuck does this have to do with Ben Kingsley?

The Valentine/Peter plotline in the books was good, though. Frankly, it was pretty stupid that the military did nothing with them. Sure, they weren't what they really needed to win the war, but you can't tell me that fuckers like Bonso or Achilles were really that much better than Peter.

You dont get it do you? The entire school was designed to push Ender to his limits. Everything was a game.

Peter failed, because he was literally a sociopath. They needed someone who was smart and had a human side.

I regret reading every book in the series after the first one...

>Speaker for the Dead
>not the best book

>it's an "Ender Wiggin is a virgin until his late 30s" episode

What did OSC mean by this? He literally had Petra on his bed at one point, a woman that he knew was in love with him.

I thought he had Maori face tattoos in the books too

>The entire school was designed to push Ender to his limits.
No, the school was designed to create leaders of men. Yes, once Ender was there everything was secondary to his graduation, but the school functioned before his arrival and was still functioning while he was there.

They didn't have to put Valentine and Peter into Battle School, but they should have done something with them. Have Valentine screen personnel files, have Peter run war games. Something, anything. They bred those super geniuses, and then decided to ignore them after they weren't quite right. Meanwhile, they continued to use all sorts of inferior candidates throughout Battle School.

>Ender's Game
Fun, YA book
>Speaker of the Dead
Good, different, and more mature
>Xenocide
Couldn't get past the first 20 pages

>Ender was a virgin until his late 30's
>married a single mother and didn't sire any children of his own
>anonymously wrote the book that convinced everyone to hate him a thousand years later
Ender's arc is a pretty great metaphor for the current plight of Western men.

He also forges peace between 3 alien tribes, starts a religion with trillions of followers, and even ignoring his actions as a kid saving the world, is the greatest human being to have ever lived for created peace between 3 alien species that should not be able to coexist.

Sure, but his genes die with him and he's reviled by almost everyone in the galaxy.

OSC fucked up hard by bringing that China crap into the Enderverse. If Xenocide and Children of the Mind were combined as originally intended without any of that "Path" bullshit, it would have been a much stronger read. Even with that create something from nothing bullshit with Jane and that "space ship".

Yeah the constant Chinese terms, and literal who new characters in the first chapter were a big turn off.