What is Sup Forums's stance on abortion?

What is Sup Forums's stance on abortion?

I'm asking because yesterday, I found out that my gf is pregnant.

Its fine imo, but then others will argue how are whites supposed to prevent their extinction if we dont have babies? I for one dont want to bring one into the world when im unprepared.

It kills a person but sometimes that is for the best.

remove it with a coathanger
mash it
warm up frying pan, pour oil
fry it
open 1976 cabernet sauvignon
enjoy

Oh no!

There's no nordic social safety net.

What are you going to do??

For fuck's sake, don't kill a white child.

You're not that retarded are you?

You live in Norway yo, here it is like going to the dentist. If its just a few weeks abortion is really nothing, but if its months its really horrible for the doctors.

Murder; plain and simple.

Grab your gf and do a piledriver. With any luck, the pressure will force the baby out of her uterus and into God's loving arms.

Don't forget to scream:, "BONESAW IS READYYYYYYY!"

If you're both healthy and white Norwegians forget about it.

More people should get them

My gf is a little underweight, but other than that, we're both healthy and white.

On a serious note, I was always anti-abortion save for the 2 weeks after finding out my girlfriend was pregnant. I pushed her to get one, but ultimately, she jept it. That child is now the light of my life. I love her more than anything, and I am ashamed that I was afraid enough to want to kill her before she was born.

Ya know what?

It's probably best that you leave room in the grammar schools for an oppressed minority.

Retard.

Stop pretending OP
You know abortion is wrong.
(Nothing wrong with a paternity test tho)

Have that baby. Your country needs more norwegians even if you don't.

It is better than having an unprepared child that will make your early life too difficult to properly raise children later when you are more financially secure.

Come bump my thread a bit.

Wew, you fucked up now OP, literally the worst country in the world you could've gotten someone pregnant.

Enjoy having zero rights and a mountain of obligations, both legal and not.

Yesss,
YESSSSS
KILL THE CHILD FOR FINANCIAL GAIN OP
Moloch would be proud!

>open 1976 cabernet sauvignon

That's a crime

>Karl Marx causes illegal immigration

this is as stupid as communism

Contrary to popular belief, poverty doesn't turn one into a murderous dope slinging criminal.

That's the oppressed minority meme.

A kid watching their parents struggle a little bit is just fine. That's how it's been for most people for most of history.

Jesus christ.

This millennial bullshit of: "But the kid will interfere with my own dreams and goals."

Dudez...your dreams and goals are probably irrelevant bullshit.

OMG...but I wanted to take that trip to Greece.

Get over yourselves. Fuck.

>Asking for parental advice on a Mongolian Cave Painting Forum.

>your dreams and goals are probably irrelevant bullshit.
>Get over yourselves.

Good post; I like you.

My GF is more anti-abortion than I am.

She only thinks it's okay in exceptionally bad situations.

While I think it's okay in most situations, as an extension to Darwinism. Those who want to pass on their genes do, and those who don't, don't. And it leads to better offsprings, because those who do will be more prepared to take care of and teach their children.

Dumbass..

It is infinitely better, more humane and better for society than bringing an unwanted fetus into this world and then killing it by neglect as was done in the past. ( check out death rates of children put out to wet nurse in times of olde which was basically infanticide under a different name ).

Infinitely better also than bringing an unwanted person into the world and supporting it by taxing me while it grows into an unwanted adult.

>It is infinitely better, more humane and better for society than bringing an unwanted fetus into this world and then killing it by neglect as was done in the past. ( check out death rates of children put out to wet nurse in times of olde which was basically infanticide under a different name ).

Interesting perspective, considering this is modern fucking Scandinavia.

>Muh morals
The poster

What does being in Scandinavia have to do with anything?

FORBIDDEN.

'cept for shitskins. Scramble those little hot potatoes.

the way I see it, less people on welfare is a good thing, most people who have abortions are way too poor to actually care for the child.

>What does being in Scandinavia have to do with anything?

Wet nursing? Literal neglect?

Are we worried about the thatch roof leaking too?

>What is Sup Forums's stance on abortion?

abortion is pretty much a medical issue not a political one, but being able to donate money to abort children of a certain race and area is pretty fucked up

Lol sorry bro that went out the door when we started paying shitty people to have kids.

>Implying having morals is a bad thing
You're worse then an animal if you kill you own young. Literally.

I'm against abortion as a general thing.

And you're wrong

As long as it's a white child being aborted, I'm for it

>abortion is pretty much a medical issue not a political one
Lol no, abortion is almost always political. Only about 1% of abortions are actually medically necessary.

are you a muslim? if yes, please have an abortion.

I can respect that. The only difference I feel is that you turely don't know the whole story.

I would agree that most abortions are senseless wastes of human life, a child can make an amazing impact of the lives of more than just the parents.

Lets say for instance the couple would only stay together for this child and would otherwise have broken up? it could be the stem of an abusive relationship. We can't put it past ourselves, sometimes to do right you have to risk doing wrong. We can't be certain of everything.

you have a weird definition of poor.

I am sure it was legal a hundred and fifty years ago.

My point is the abortion is an improvement.

It is an improvement that helped make possible your modern sensibilities.

But the universe demands blood my friend. Either yours or your enemies.

Throw that fuck trash in the dumpster.

>b-but you're killing babies

And so are my crusty socks, who cares?

Abortion should be required unless you can prove you are fit enough to care for the child.

Life begins at conception, you cumming in your socks is not the same.

And it would backfire likely. You donate to have your own race aborted and you find yourself going extinct. Donate to abort children of another race, and they practice planned parenthood becoming your societies new elite.

I'm against abortion when the baby is white.
Tell her to keep it as long as you're not a mudshit.

3% actually (even tho I highly doubt these numbers)
1% Rape AND incest
and 3% "fetal health"

But again, I highly doubt these numbers. People are known to lie even on questionnaires.

I have a realist definition of poor.
If you take your position of "poor" all generations before the 1930 should have been aborted...

i believe in abortion made easy
punch that whore in the gut

No reason to abort rape or incest babies unless the child is physically deformed or the mother is not mentally fit enough to carry the child to birth.

abolish welfare and watch how that problem solves itself.

in a world where you get paid to have kids your choices matters less

do you know what inflation is?

Anti-abortion is codeword for anti-white.

If you or your girlfriend are niggers then yes, have an abortion.

Abortion is the left's hat tip to the old Canaanite God moloch. This where ancient Israel practiced child sacrifice. The Old Testament's abrahimic God rails against this and other gods. As proof that nothing ever changes you should peruse Jeramiah, the weeping prophet, the world that Jeramiah describes will look very familiar to today. English standard version is a pretty good version to get the flavor of what was going on at the time in Israel. You will be shocked. Nothing changes. See what is in store for this sinful world.

>Because "muh morals" is

I don't allow for any abortions.
And the mothers mental health is the biggest bullshit reason there can possibly be.

>Dat straw man
You're missing the point.

I personally find the idea abhorrent but I don't think that abortion is the state's God damn business.

That's right. Abortion is murder.

do you make enough money to support the both of you
I say have the baby

No, you're the one with the logical fallacy here friendo. You're taking the current definition of poor and applying it to generations before 1930. Your definition of poverty doesn't apply to today.

And I've proven to you that there is a strong relationship between people in poverty and abortion rates seen here: What's it like to be wrong?

OP legg ut et bilde av hora di

So in conclusion:

Abortion clinics are Temples to moloch.
Hilliary Clinton is moloch's a high priestess.

Any questions?

Semantic discussion
"ull Definition of poverty
a : the state of one who lacks a usual or socially acceptable amount of money or material possessions"
is what you're talking about

I'm talking about:
"2
: scarcity, dearth"

>What's it like to be wrong
You tell me
Also tell me how it feels when you're unable to follow the conversation

huh wow you showed him..

Man will you look at those digits?

Abortion is only OK in cases of rape, illness, or mother's endangerment.

>I found out that my gf is pregnant

Stop being a cuck and let her give you a child.

fetuses can't see, feel, or anything. they dont have a focking life yet. so how tf is that murder

Just get rid of it, you don't want Norway to be overpopulated, right?

>my gf is pregnant.
Prepare yourself to become step-dad to a nigglet

I think you need to brush up on English, Mohammed. I've proven my point.

>fetuses can't see, feel, or anything
So, if you're in; lets say; a coma. I'm free to kill you at will?
Also keep in mind, you'll regain consciousness after 9 months.

>they dont have a focking life yet
Half of the people on this board don't have a life. Can we kill those too?

Where is your compassion you disgusting burger?

I really don't think you should seek Sup Forums's validation or advice in such matters.

But since you did, are you a shitskin its a grand idea. Are you a native norwegian it's haram

You haven't, your non-existant "point" got blown out of the water.
And yea, I'll send a mail to Webster Merriam that they should brush up on their English.

>When you can't follow the conversation

>I found out that my gf is pregnant.
It's time to get married and take some responsibility.

YOU had sex, YOU knew the risks, it's time to grow up. That's a child YOU just brought into the world and YOU are responsible for raising it and making sure it doesn't turn into a degenerate.

Don't you have a goat to fuck, muhamMAD?

if it's white, keep it.

>DFW you're actually a full blooded Frank with a family tree going back to the 15th century.

Pretty much this

>I don't think that abortion is the state's God damn business.

I don't find it abhorrent, just a bit sad. But I'd rather have less single-parent homes than more.

No abortions for white people, the world needs us and our populations are not keeping up. Great for nig nogs though

you dont make sense. read a book retard

>A fucking leaf defending abortion by calling his opponents muslims
nice

It's wrong. Be an adult and raise your kid. I knocked up a ch8ck when I was 24 and wanted to abort but she wouldn't . I'm glad she didn't because I was wrong, and now I have a white son.

Abortion is murder.

An unwanted pregnancy is so preventable in our society that you'd have to be a retarded degenerate scumbag to cause one.

>What is mental dissonance

If its black get the vac, if its white it aint right....

Seconding this. Sometimes abortion is for the best, but if you're able to have and care for the child you should. I can't imagine life without my son after having him.

If the baby turns out to be a vegetable, abort it. You can screen for this sort of thing.

In all other cases, keep it or adopt it out.

>this is what ahmed believes

>Scramble those little hot potatoes.

oh lel

It's your choice. Obviously it isn't the best thing in the world, but it isn't the worst either. People should only have children if they can raise them well. If you're at a stage in life where you made a mistake and got someone pregnant, abort it.

Obama is married to a moloch high priestess. Did you see what was on her dress at the last White House correspondents dinner?

I bet you think food is made at the grocery store in the back rooms instead of grown from the ground.

please dont any one waste their time by reading the bible. bunch of jewish scribbles.

If you're pro-abortion and not vegan, you're a bigot. On the other hand, if you're both, you're retarded.