Dress

Well you racists what have to say about yourselves now?

Other urls found in this thread:

plosone.org/article/fetchObject.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0050092&representation=PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think banning the burkini is retarded.

> Muslim men sometimes force Muslims women to wear a certain thing
> So we will ban all women from wearing something
> Because someone controlling women is bad

If they dress in accordance to the law they are fine.

women are cunts and degrade other women to feel better about themselves

more news at 11

What is moderation?

We already banned burkas so ye burkinis are bad too, they don't fit with our culture.

Muslims should fuck off, so should whores. Modesty is fine otherwise.

wow this site is completely backwards. How does it feel to be in decline? This site won't last must longer with comments like that?

Something women don't want.

God told them not to eat a fucking apple and they couldn't fucking resist tempting man with incessant bitching and moaning

Oh, sure. It's a kneejerk ban that limits people's personal freedom in lieu of policy that would actually fix something.

But you know what the hilarious part is? That's exactly what the left has been doing for decades. Offensive cartoons? Banned. Offensive words? Banned. Offensive political parties? Banned.

So now offensive clothing has been banned. Completely in line with the policy they have been pursuing for decades. And suddenly they start bitching and moaning about liberalism, because for fucking ONCE, the policy is going after muslims.

It's quite hilarious, seeing the lefties get their panties in a twist over this. Trying to come up with excuses why this is bad, not realizing they rejected all those arguments when it came to the far right or muhammed cartoons.

They should start making jumpsuits that look exactly like the pic

fascism is not wrong, democracy is. we need strong leader, preferably Hitler 2.0 who removes cucks like you and leads us to victory and white universe

Kill yourself

Yes that is at least one positive.

islam = terrorism. allowing muslims to wear their terror garb scares people and emboldens muslim terrorists.

germany doesn't allow people to wear nazi armbands in public. why let muzzies wear their crap in public.

This place will see many lifetimes. You will be dust and this place will carry on.

Check'em

>Import millions of racial aliens who outbreed your own people and colelct welfare
> Ban them from wearing certain cloth
> All who oppose this oppose my Hitler ways!

deport all muslims

>baawww stop making me follow basic grooming and self-respect

There's a middle ground between literally covering every part of your body and having your tits out.

This shit is so asinine.

Islam isn't a race, it is a diseased ideology pretending to be the culture of the nations it has destroyed.
Islam is racist.
Islam is cancer
Go fuck yourself

No more Middle Easter death cults.

Christians, Muslims, and Jews GTFO!

if i let them in i should be also able to throw trash out :) you can fuck off with your feels.

I didn't know they had this shit translated.

Perfect example of a clusterfuck of a drawing that completely misses the point. Not surprising coming from a woman.

You are literally retarded.

What the problem?

Look at both sets of clothes. If you saw anyone dress like this in public you would clearly think they were retarded and would probably be right.

Part of the reason we dress well is to prove to others that we are smart, are clued in with social norms and are not autistic or otherwise mentally damaged. If you dress like a retard you deserve to be ostracized from society.

Sounds like whoever drew this would love Sup Forums We hate Muslims and sluts.

>You are devoted to a religion with tenants incompatible with our society
>I can only think in extremes, no middle ground exists!
>A sign of devout Muslims? Non.
>I can only think in extremes, no middle ground exists!
Okay, what law against long skirts is there? I wear them, and I'm an atheist.
>In can only think in extremes, no middle ground exists!

>be woman
>be exalted and placed on a pedestal by men
>tons of freebies in life
>enhancing your beauty for men comes naturally to most
>all that is asked is that you be polite, pretty, and procreate.
>femishits can't be bothered to make any sacrifice, yet men, who already do so much, need to sacrifice an entire culture for Brownistanis that will fuck both sides.

Fucking shave your legs, someone that stupid should be made a concubine for hate fucking.

Abloo abloo you can only be a degenerate OR a Muslim girl

>let's put a bunch of contradicting ideas into one image
>explain racists

>leaf with USA proxy

Legit quote or am I being rused?

Congratulations, this is exactly the reasoning behind the ban which nobody seems to get.

It's legit and it's common sense. No sane person would want what you have in the US. It requires constant propaganda to persuade people to be TOLERANT of it.

If only there was a middle ground

The Burka has no place in western society. Why is it that so many of these women throw it aside when they reach a less repressive society it literally makes women property and yet leftists will defend it because minority. The rest of this is just women bitching about what men cannot help but to find attractive and other women openly malign each other for. Women really are their own worst enemies, but they can't say that so it's mens fault.

The left wing are unable to understand such subtleties.
plosone.org/article/fetchObject.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0050092&representation=PDF

Or you know, dont shave legs and pits, whatever, but don't complain about people not finding you attractive in long blog posts.

If you want to opt out of the required grooming I don't care. Just don't expect the rest to change everything because you think it's unfair.

Holy shit checked.

These two extremes are extremes.
>HUR DURR WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT ONE OR THE OTHER

check'd

Should be ban catholic nun robes too?

Burkini ban on retarded. They should just ban Muslims if they don't want an islamification...

This. Burkini's just make muslims easier to spot and hate.

I'm pretty sure the source is in the pic bud.

>read more

Because putting trashbags on women is mandatory in Islam and regarded as degrading in the west. Guess who didn't assimilate.

Can't Catholic nuns leave the church without being attacked and stoned for it?

What about beekeeper suits?

So can muslim women. So long as they don't look at another man. Or get accused of doing so by any man and not having 3 males witnesses around who can say she didn't.

No. It's exactly the right thin. The next ban should be on their special food or at least make it expensive as fuck. The mudshits will keep on coming if you deport or gas them. You need to make their lives miserable, then they leave on their own, and tell the other shitskins that living in the west is bad.

No nuns take their vows voluntarily. The penalty for disobedience and apostasy in Islam goes up to and includes death by stoning. There is no man in the family compelling a nun to wear robes. Nuns are also a part of the fabric of Western civilization while Islam is not. I would not as an American go to , say, Italy and open carry my gun and expect to get away with it because it's a part of the culture im from no more than we would allow an India fag shit in our streets without repercussions because that's the culture he's from.

Do you honestly think anyone on pol genuinely care if you call us racist? The left has overused that word to the point it has lost and and all impact and influence.

Why do women pretend its this difficult, no guy is going to complain if you dont wear much or any makeup and no-one is going to complain about a long dress. Sure you wont get as much attention but thats on you.

Rekt and checked

kek is with us

You are a simpleton. Please kill yourself.

see

>a woman's only options are cover yourself from head to toe or walk around naked.

>clergy is totally the same as every other lay-woman guys

Even the priests wear long dresses, but I'm pretty sure they won't ban them.

>there is no middle ground

A french woman.. who else

This. OP absolutely BTFO.

If you aren't a devout muslim then you must be a hardcore 3rd wave feminist

wtf #imwithher now

I'd say make the same punishment for burka wearers in Europe as muslim contries have for normal dressing (no nake tities idiot, just normal dress with uncovered hair)

Ideal dress for women

>lets make a law that women have to dress slutty
kill all liberals, but its okay because its secretly against these evil muslims we invited in and give your money to

Here's the solution my nig

Top: Right side
Middle: Left side
Bottom: Left side

But here's the deal: If a woman was naked, she'd be "objectified". It's a lose-lose scenario because women are narcissists.

this desu
>Go out naked
>get arrested
>go out fully covered in a facemask
>get arrested
>FUCKING SOCIETY MAKE YOUR MINDS UP REEE
Just dress properly

I don't care about what you wear.

I do care about you imposing your back ass religion in my culture through fear and violence. And if what you wear is part of that ideology, then I care about it but not because I'm intolerant of your religious freedom, rather that you religion is intolerant of the freedoms provided by Western culture and needs to be reformed. Your radical indoctrination threatens your fellow countrymen, and that's where your freedom of religious expression ends. You've abused the graciousness of your host country the point where the only solution to the problem is government intervention.

If you really care about burkinis so much than go vacation in a traditional Islamic country and wear them, although good look after you get raped for enticing men and are sentenced to be stoned to death.

You are only showing the extremes.

Which anyone with minimum intelligence would agree are not good.

You however neglect to show the normal dress code. Which is appropriate and offends no one, it's neither oppressive or degenerate.

Saged, kys

The difference is that we shame them, we don't cut their fucking clits off.

The thing is that we could even discuss nudity and makeup if it weren't for islam and its adherents. Despite the message that we live in a rape culture, white people dont go ballistic and rape a girl from the mere sight of leg.

Once again this whole dress code discussion has only come up because of muslims who want to rob all beauty from the world and otherwise rape and destroy any women they can find.

But there is a middle ground, which the majority of people adhere to.

You fucking twat, that is not how fallacies work.

Basically my point, I just a bit riled up.

You mean to tell me that half way between unkempt blob, and overdone whore isn't a good thing, nigger?

Why are you moving the goal posts?

"we" invited nobody. "We" don't want to pay higher taxes to have the zoo that walks around the train stations here. There are no liberals in the classical sense anymore, because this entire muslim business grew out of misplaced compassion and the bigotry of low expectations towards arabs and niggers.

Allot the political class and high/middle class look at these animals as "votes" for their party and slaves to work to keep their pensions.