Heh nothing personal kid

heh nothing personal kid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

L-look mom I p-posted it again!

CANT DERIDE THE HYDE

Sam Hyde would have done this himself. Any coverage on the basis of controversy is just free publicity.

your nuts are gonna be quakin buddy

YEAH

You're a faggot, why do you care?

>i mean its 2016

If Martin Shkreli can have his own Vice video, Sam Hyde deserves one as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g

who's sam hyde?

IT'S CURRENT FUCKING YEAR!

Sam Hyde IS the OP

Japanese moot needs to hurry up and filter any post containing 'sam hyde' from the website, just like actual journalists blacklisted Paris Hilton from the news before Gawker existed

Mass murderer and white supremacist.

>playing the worlds villan

So is vice under the payroll of big pharma or are they just massive fucking idiots?

Sam has likely planned for something like this.

I wonder what he will do when the faggy media piles on him trying to get the show off the air. I wonder what is the next step in his master plan

Yes

Vice already knows to stay away from Sam Hyde after they fucked up blaming him for a terror attack

A white nationalist domestic terrorist who repeatedly gets away with mass murder by saying "lol it was just a prank."

For some reason the courts keep letting off the hook citing the First Amendment.

WE HAVE TO PUT A STOP TO THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

This gives me an idea...

We should contact John Oliver and have him do an alt-right segment on Last week tonight.

JEWS ROCK!

my fucking sides

>picture of video where sam hyde wears full on blackface and does a racist stereotype

>celebrate diversity!

personel*

GOOD.

his show really fucking sucks a nigger aids dick and it should be taken out of its misery. dumb little autists trying to defend this unfunny faggot need to be beat into submission

All of these dubs. And in multiples of 3!

>theres a very subtle right wing undertone to his show and i just think its disgusting.

She has a point. Shows like this should only be allowed to portray left-wing ideas. In fact, It's 2016, no show should ever have right-wing bigot values. The right needs to die.