Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgU9B07vaeU
seattle.curbed.com/2016/10/5/13170908/frasier-seattle-condo-how-much-price
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you've got an 'in' at Le Cigar Volant as a back-up plan

>tfw your antique scout took a 15% cut instead of the usual 10%

>when you order sherry but you get served port

>When the understudy is singing in tonight's performance of La Bohème

How do we fix the seasons where Daphne's chav scum family appear all of the time and Daphne turns into a cunt?

I unironically want to go to fancy restaurants, spa's, exclusive parties and clubs however I am a wageslave.

I am literally Niles at the Shangri-La but for decades

I unironically do! I started watching Frasier when it first ran and I was very broke. Somewhere along the line, my lifestyle has become the Crane lifestyle. Albeit with more weed. mfw

This desu

I fucking hate not being wealthy

BASED

Tell me about it

The Coyote!

youtube.com/watch?v=fgU9B07vaeU

Except nobody that lives near me actually acknowledges my existence

Wouldn't mind being the Coyote tbqh

I see my masseuse twice a week. I unironically have an antique dealer. I don't let plebs fold my cashmere and misdirect the knap. No butler yet, but I dare to dream.

you need to be the guy with the 6 foot hoagie user

How did you go from wageslave to patrician and how long did it take?

How did you amass your shekels? What do you do for a living?

You can't. Just pretend they never happened.

If I could manage a way to rig the pinball machine I'd be set

>He's not wealthy

Holy fuck, how do you poor people cope?

How much would an apartment like this cost?

I don't

Depends where you are, but where I am it would easily be over 2M

Kek

That's a nice apartment

>wageslave

You make it sound like Fraser and Niles aren't wageslaves too. They're not rich enough to stop working, they just worked hard and have fantastic jobs that funds their lifestyle.

Alcohol and depression.

Honestly I'd be happy with whatever the shittest apartment is in Frasier's complex, probably on the second floor or some shit. I'm guessing at least everyone there is middle class or richer.

Shit I'd love Roz's apartment

why is fraiser so comfy

It was a little too cozy for my liking, everything was crammed together

I'd watch it

It was better days, user.

I was in college when Frasier first ran. I'm actually about Frasier's age now. Wasn't overnight.

commission sales and real estate

Having the benefit of experience, I can unequivocally say, Niles and Frasier did nothing wrong (except those divorces which IRL would have crippled them).

Frederick and David Crane cousins sitcom when?

this guy takes kids pictures at the value-mart but managed to move in to the same building immediately upon meeting frasier, it can't be that expensive or difficult

I always skip this episode he annoys me

>commission sales
Got any tips? I have to sell satellite tv for my shitty inbound call center job

Condos like that don't really exist. A 3br, 3 1/2 bath?

But I think curbed did a story on it once and they estimated like 1-1.5 mil, but Seattle real estate has blown the fuck up since then. I live in Brooklyn and that shit would be like 2.5-3.5 in my neighborhood.

It was the 90s, user, you could make something of yourself back then.

I used to work telemarketing when I was in school.

My advice is (if you're a winner) do what you want to do, and figure the money out later. The drive to take risks is how you make money (which is inherently unpleasant).

>when frasier is so good even the simpsons shilled it for no reason

article I was referencing

seattle.curbed.com/2016/10/5/13170908/frasier-seattle-condo-how-much-price

not just once but twice

>mfw your father will never as proud as Marty was when the Crane boys don't take clarinet lessons anymore

I liked the episode where Fraisers sexuality was in question

>I AM NOT A MAN-

WE LEAVE AT DAYBREAK

>ywn be Patrick Stewart's rent boy

I can hear it in my head, still makes me laugh

What would you do if this alpha male started hitting on you?

Is anyone else making it through these troubled times on wartime rations of Frasier reruns on The Hallmark Channel?

>No reason

Kelsey has been a regular on the Simpsons since the start and both David Hyde Pierce and John Mahoney have appeared.

I have the boxset on DVD but coincidentally just did a recent run through. I have nothing else going on in my life and will literally be unemployed in 8 days so might do another run through then.

I've watched the show a dozen times but never finish the final season because I am an autist weirdo and don't want it to end.

Admit it anons.... Marty was in the wrong about the chair. Making Frasier ruin his design motif for what where ultimately childish and selfish reasons was not a good look.

I too have watched the show more than a dozen times, and I find this hard to believe. If true, yours is a special brand of autism user.

Do you think Marty was happy with how his life turned out

>(except those divorces which IRL would have crippled them).

I dunno. Lilith was as wealthy and successful as Frasier when they split and had been unfaithful so I don't see her getting too much.

Maris was fucking loaded so makes sense that Niles got a reasonable settlement with her after 10 years of marriage.

I am not joking

Nanny G nigga? That bitch would've sucked Frasier dry.

Honestly I think the chair adds to the design, it looks comfy. The chair Fraiser replaced it with was ugly and sterile

Would you rather be Frasier or Jerry Seinfeld?

>frasiers love life is a plot point throughout the entire series
>niles and even marty end up married while frasier ends the series alone
>mfw they killed the developing romance story line between roz and frasier in one episode
>mfw that storyline (and roz's bitchiness) literally ruined his last chance at finding a relationship in the series with that stock broker lady

we can only hope he found love after the series ended. i wish we would get a "where are they now" special episode

>piece of shit chair is comfy
>classic Eames chair is ugly and sterile

opinion discarded

Maybe Friends is more your speed pleb

Ohhh right. But they were both poor when they divorced she wouldn't have been able to take much from Frasier at the time.

Are you retart? The show literally ends with the implications that he's going to get the woman who moved to whatever city it was she moved to.

you ask that like it's a difficult question

Roz was a used up slut single mother. Why would Frasier want her?

Why can't they bring this series back on the air?

They're already bringing Roseanne and other shitty 90s shows back.

Everyone's still alive. I guess the only problem would be Marty. He's probably senile now.

Frasier.

They're both wealthy, successful and have fucked tons of women but Frasier has meaningful, close and fulfilling relationships with his family and friends.

He married that bitch when he was in school. She'd be taking half.

That's not that weird, people do that with books too.

I think Eddie might be dead

The series has no bad seasons which is extremely rare for a show that ran for 11 years. It's best they just leave it alone.

>mfw some crazy fucking bitch starts speaking G-speak to me

c'mon....it's completely insane. Let's call a spade a spade.

Yes. He had a good relationship with his sons, even if they were nothing like him.

I hate the bulbous legs on that coffee table

I think I've done this with at least half of the other series I've watched also

>the actor for gil chesterton was gay
alright makes sense
>the actor for niles crane was gay
well all right i can see that
>the actor for marty crane was gay
wait what?
>the actor for bob bulldog brisco was gay
WTF?

But he divorced her before he finished med school. Why would she get shit?

THIS IS MY SHIT!!!

>Seinfeld
>Friends
>Frasier

Why did mid 80's NBC shows have the comfiest apartments?

It's a weird time frame. Late 90s luxury. Lots of beachwood. Frasier is it's own design style.

>the actor for frasier crane was straight
weirdest one of all

*90s

if she could prove that she supported him whole he was getting that degree....better get hip to the game user.

>You will never get a Brojob from based Bulldog while watching the game with him

Why live

Jerry's apartment was pure manchild pleb.

Friends apartment was an unrealistic Pottery Farm advertisement that I guess was supposed to be rent controlled or whatever.

These are not Frasier's peers.

who else tries to guess what the intros are everytime? i usually guess red light

Daphne or Elaine?

Watch it user

this stinks. this is total bs!

spoiler: Frasier moves to SF and becomes a leather daddy.

What was the /comfiest/ episode?

I'd say any episode involving Frasier staying in, fireplace lit, reading a book or dealing with petty predicaments involving the family while it's overcast and rainy outside are /comfycore/

I actually read the spoliers for the final episode but still haven't watched it

imo every episode where it was raining. damn that apartment was comfy as hell