Colonialism was the only chance to get Africa to work

Colonialism was the only chance to get Africa to work.
>You are African
>You live in a shithole mud house
>You work as a hunter like in 5000bc
>You only eat bananas
>You reproduce like crazy
Ok then some evolved civilization conquer you
>You learn to live like actual people skipping centuries of social evolution
>You learn to eat
>You learn to have max 2 children
>In your country are built infrastructures
If Africa is shit right now it is because we have not colonized them enough

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoLlIHSDHE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this image is what nigg*rs actually believe

In fact we actually gave them civilization, simply taking some natural resources they would never have used

Italian "education" at "work" guys.

Southern Italians are indeed Africans my friend

You're wrong

The only thing Cecil Rhodes did wrong was trying to civilize the savages instead of just wiping them out wholesale.
>t. mutt
I know, and we should have deported them back to A*rica after the Civil War.

He is right.

>t.

>Poortugal has zero coins according to that map

Slavs have half the coins.

Tell me why, taconigger. You are the result of colonialism, did you know that? Without Cortez in Mexico they will still have human sacrifices.

Why does this picture imply that Poland and many unfortunate nations of central and eastern europe benefitted from colonialism while known colonial empires like Spain and Portugal did not?

I bet you are funny at parties

>it's okay to spread misinformation as long as it gets my point through
no

Because "unfortunate nations of central and eastern europe" are white and therefore guilty, while Spain and Portugal aren't white.

The picture also implies no Africans benefited from colonialism.

The painter did not imply the piles to represent wealth distribution among countries, right?

Im happy to trade Dutch clay for African clay.

>Italian "education" at "work" guys.
Someone should share US experience and tell Italians that niggers are dumb, lazy, aggressive and criminal, it's virtually impossible to civilize them.

I don't understand how painting an accurate map would damage my point. Also, the image is an oxymoron to my idea

Peru was perfect before whites.
no diseases, no rats and a perfect not violent government.

also spaniards took 17 000 tonnes of gold from here, with an actual value of 20 trillion usd.

Gold by itself is worthless if there is nothing to trade it for.

I will never get why people bring up human sacrifices to Mexicans like as if their civilization had a higher respect of life. At least the Mesoamericans did it for solely religious rituals, European/North African savagery was worse because they were more advanced/had contact with other advanced civilizations.
>taconigger
rude. Sup Forums is for nice people.

Sorry man, we saw your thicc brown qt women and couldn't resist.
You know we had to do it to em.

The appropriate payment not to live now in a machu picchu style home

You know that forcing people to work isn't the same as civilising them? Colonisation was not good in any way. The way to civilize a nation is like Japan, the only truly not colonized nation in Asia, where westerners influence the country over time and the leader of said country accepts western ways. Africa might have been more isolated than others but genocide, forced work and extraction of resources in exchange for some infastructure is not a worthy trade

>with an actual value of 20 trillion usd
All gold in the world costs 7-8 trillion and 17000 tonnes is less than 10% of the world's amount, so the actual value of your stolen gold is about 600 billion.

Japanese have an higher IQ. Without colonialism, now entire Africa would live in a primitive way, even more than they do now.

Who the hell made that image?
>Russia and Eastern Europe profit from colonialism
>Germany and Italy have more coins than France, which controlled 1/3 of Africa
>Iberia has no money at all
Also, Africa would have been in a much better state today if the western powers had simply left the continent instead of drawing up retarded borders that still cause wars sixty years after the decolonization.

The problem of the colonization of Africa was not having sent more European settlers. Not having created a New Germany with German settlers and a new Britain with British settlers in the southern part of the continent displacing the Negros to the interior.

The problem was not to desarabizating North Africa by sending the Arabs back to the Arabian peninsula. Sending French and Italian settlers to the area and helping the Berbers to become independent and re-Christianizated. Creating a Coptic state in Egypt, etc. etc.

I guess you guys really cannot understand that if the map was drawn accurately, there would not be enough space from the pile of gold and the hole in Africa

I think it'd fit.

The first thing that needs to happen is stopping the excessive aid programs to african countries. That itself is capable of destroying entire economies, as AA explains in this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoLlIHSDHE4

>I know nothing about pre-colonial Africa, the post

Chill out Jose

catholics are false christians

Teach me

Koreans are false japanese

why didn't africa end up like latino america?

Because they need more help because they are simply retarded monkeys

Because negresses are disgusting and native/mestizo women are qt af

iberians actually integrated the natives (still made them slaves though). natives in latin america also had established intelligent civilizations, so shit went down differently.

why latino america end up like africa?

>we
The regions Italy ”””””colonised”””” we’re already civilised

Eating human flesh isn't civilized

I don’t hear about cannibalism in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia and Libya

Read up on some African history before making yourself look like a fool in another thread

p sure all the torture, rapes, and killings for sake of entertainment that occurred in developed empires werent civilized either. not to mention all european cities were pajeet tier shit-in-the-street cities that cultivated disgusting diseases

t. Michelle Obama

Oh look, nigger lovers with appropriate flags

explain

>nigger lover

Generalisation for american female nigger

>Nigger Africans wuz civilized

>nigger lovers!!! Look guys, nigger lovers!

>Why don't you love niggers with us bro?

no one ever said that leaf

Nice try NIGGER

>

>I didn't hear about it therefore it didn't happen

>I’m wasting my energy on a leaf

i'm not even defending africans leaf. i'm just not blindly hating them for no reason.
>no one ever said it didnt happen so im going to say it did

>Africa wuz never civilised, I have proof
>*pulls up a picture of a primitve bush person from a tribe that doesn’t even number 100k people*

>I'm a big dumb nigger

Nothing would have helped anyway.

>Africans are civilized because I met one at the petrol station who claimed he wasn't a cannibal
So naive.