Just started watching Stranger Things. WTF have I missed...

Just started watching Stranger Things. WTF have I missed? Why didn't you Sup Forumsirgins tell me how good this show was??

But my only complaint is...pic related..how on earth is....THIS supposed to be a girl? Is it just me? Seriously it looks straight up like a little boy. I see NOTHING female about it...How do people see that it's a girl??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7tIKgq06Zzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like a girl wearing a wig, which is what she literally is.

She's going through puberty. No bully plz
youtube.com/watch?v=7tIKgq06Zzw

She's a girl irl...

shit-tier show is shit. If this takes place in the 80's why don't they just use GPS to find their lost friend?
not-logical/10

>Just started watching Stranger Things. WTF have I missed? Why didn't you Sup Forumsirgins tell me how good this show was??
Sup Forums hates it because it's popular. the only ones here who like it and make threads about it are the pedophiles, so everyone has learned to just give Stranger Things threads a wide berth.

t. reddit

>a kid with short hair doesn't look like a woman
what did he mean by that ?

Are you high or are you retarded all the time

It's really obviously a girl.

I watched it all in one sitting a few weeks back because I couldn't stop watching (and I had nothing else to do). It was pretty good and I liked the 80's atmosphere.

Don't really see the need for a sequel though, and apparently they're planning as many as five new seasons if it stays popular. Big chance of it turning into a "monster of the season" thing.

Was anyone else getting distracted during Annabelle: Creation because the main girl looks exactly like Eleven with that wig on?

Did not, you're full of shit, why don't you kill yourself?

You got no proof.

>stranger things
>good
neck yourself

She makes a pretty good looking boy.

There were 300 threads a day when this came out last year, shithead. And it's not very good.

That's a fucking dude

>comments
lol

>WTF have I missed? Why didn't you Sup Forumsirgins tell me how good this show was??

we did, but you were too busy crying about le leddit to pay attention

lel. it never changes.

I just watched her on Colbert. She could be the next Lindsay Lohan. She seems very.. eccentric. But also kinda vacant? Idk.

>kinda vacant
bro
celebs tend to be hypernormie and vapid

>Iwannabangryannewman
>who the fuck is that
>mfw I scroll up

It's a very good show, have fun.