TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qibFvDOrOjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good on him

What do you think he had? I'm thinking chicken parm and some sketti.

Why didn't he buy 11 hot cheeseburgers with that $11?

Could THIS be any more of a reddit show?

>hot dinner
is that a sex term for the French?

Return to leddit, newfig.

I remember when it was a colored subhumans twitter meme awhile back to talk about not watching friends and how it was a white person show. Were these people really so intimidated by its entry level humor?

>name literally means Matt the white

How did they get away with it?

that sounds cozy
i would have gotten a nice steak. dont really care what side just a really, really well made steak

This.

Only idiots pay more than $5 for dinner, you can get 5 nice burgers and if you bring your own soda cup you get free drinks and you can find free fries on the tables if you are faster than the employees.

>ever paying for dinner

Do you have any idea how much food restaurants throw out? You can literally get whole five star meals and a month's supply of pastries in a day of dumpster diving.

How is he frowning and smiling at the same time?

youtube.com/watch?v=qibFvDOrOjI

It was a different time.

>dissing black twitter
Bruh

HOT DINNER

only the best actors can pull it off

>characters openly make homophobic and racist jokes without giving a shit
>reddit
No, pal, you are the only reddit here

*crickets*

>Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.
after he paid courtney cox to suck his cox

>after he paid courtney cox to suck his cox
She's high quality Florida royalty, I'll have you know

Episodes is a perfect show.

Either Courtney bought a really shitty car or Matt bought a super, expensive, hot dinner.
Which is it?

Who do you think is better in bed, Phoebe or Rachel?

Black twitter is like 10% nigger and 90% whites imitating niggers

Funny how niggers bitch constantly about appropriation of culture yet they have no problem with the situation above.

*gives reddit gold

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Name THREE times they did this

It's really not, and the ones that are actually white people aren't funny at all because you can tell

I would say Phoebe she would be down for anal and generally treated like a cumslut.

Rachel, like most 'more attractive' women tend to just lie there like dead horses in experience as they rely solely on their intrinsic value.

Both are pump and dumps though.

I thought it was a hot meal

Chandler being disgusted by his gay father is a running joke, also Ross being disgusted by his lesbo ex-wife. There a couple of other gay jokes. Racist jokes I don't remember though.

asdasdasdasdasd

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

>Ross being disgusted by his lesbo ex-wife?

The gay father material, yes it was there.
The other is more on hating the girl that took you wife thing.
He still in good term with the wife while understandably not so much with the wife new spouse.

>nice food
>burgers
>being poor to the point where paying over 5§ for food seems a lot

Fuck off you poor NEET fatty.

?

Life imitating art

I would have bought a Suck and Fuck at Chuck's (now Sneed's).

>When Matt LeBlanc hotditioned for the role of Hotsbury "Hot Dinner" Dinieri in "Hot Dinners" he only had 11hdp to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cena-Caliente-Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.