Anyone else non-american hoping that hillary wins just so that we can see the alt right cry?

anyone else non-american hoping that hillary wins just so that we can see the alt right cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html
express.co.uk/news/world/686192/selin-goren-arabic-men-rape-quiet-encourage-racism
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/germany-has-yet-to-rid-itself-of-its-guilt-over-the-nazis-says-schlink-2082712.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, a strong America is a strong Canada. We provide a lot of raw materials to them, if their manufacturing does go up they're going to be getting a lot of those materials from us.

We still won't let you in mehmet

I actually hope Trump wins so I can see some change happen

The economy is crashing either way, so it really doesn't matter much who wins at this point. Remember to buy your 2-weeks of food guys.

You so butthurt about being Merk'd you want us Americans to have a go

If we go down you go down

Never forget euro's

>wanting to live in america
that's funny tyrone

Fuck off Mohammed

No. A Trump win will fire up the anti-cuck parties in europe too.

Also, I dont want to be dragged into a pointless word war 3.

no, Sup Forums is my new home

I would if they were part of the British Commonwealth, their gun laws are very enticing for me but God Save the Queen

No, I don't like Trump and his fanboys but Hillary is outright dangerous. I don't want to risk WW3 just so I can shitpost on Sup Forums for a few days.

you prefer civil war?

Fellow ISIS member
We want Trump to win so youth and black rebellion groups destroy america
Clinton winning just makes Sup Forumsacks type deus vult and cry more and doing absolutely nothing

The world will go to shit in the next 10 years regardless of who is President. It's better to have this hanging on a Democrat's neck, otherwise the Democrats can just point to Trump, get elected and at that point the demographics will ensure a Democratic win automatically.

You realize how shit germany will become if Hillary gets into office? The bribes she can take as a president vs the bribes she can take as secretary of state.

Think about it, Achmed.

But Germanbro, we have been with our emprah Hillary since the beginning.

>Who do you think gave her the heads up about those emails?

Civil war is a guaranteed win for the right and there's little fire arms.
Its also an option to start cleaning out the cucks.

So if the cucks want a civil war, go ahead.
I doubt any of them has the balls to do more than retarded dildo protests anyway.

yeah but the bants

POO

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckle

IN

you're thinking about skinheads that were trained like pitbulls by influential community leaders

the majority of right wingers are nerds that hang infront of their computers, and scared old people

MART

you'd get more happenings with hillary. Waco 2.0, Ruby Ridge 2.0, etc

That's the majority of the left.
Most of the left in holland are effeminate pussies.
Trust me, leftists can't hope to win a civil war, and its probably against their "beliefs" anyway.

US civil war would save the rest of us some strife, compared to a third world war. Especially if they divided states based on political affiliation. Leftists can't survive without a host.

you seem to think there is only the left and the right

left wingers are protecting the rights of minorities around the clock, while right wingers are crying about their voices not being heard

then there's the shitton of politically neutral people that have had good experiences with immigrants and minorities, the immigrants and minorities themselves

the few skinheads aren't outweighing the pdf addicted alt right nerds, a civil war would be ended pretty fast

I'm an immigrant and a minority, I hate coloured people Canada is a white nation. Every single coloured needs to be deported

this, no doubt

in fact it's those who have had only bad experiences with immigrants and minorities and those who have been indoctrinated by neonazis versus those who have a neutral stance, those who have had good experiences and the immigrants/minorities themselves

you can do the math yourself

OOL NI OOP

isn't that what you look like right now

you seem v mad

OP sounds like something from kindergarten

Anyone coming to Sup Forums for radical content

is sadly disappointed

This sort of crap belongs on Fakebook

Tell me about the alt right! Why do they support trump?

LOO
AND ALSO FUCK YOOOOOU

i don't know anything about this "the alt right"
what is an alt right?

No, you're alone you faggot.

>anyone else non-american hoping that hillary wins just so that we can see the alt right cry?

Fuck yes, I've been collecting pro-Trump posts for days now to turn them into a massive collage come election day

The wailing and gnashing of the teeth will be glorious :^)

fpbp

Who actually wants trump to win? This is all a joke. He is going to crash and burn, but there will be great memes.

Dito
Kabob has it too good in Germany, He is becoming the majority. Why leave?

Who is this white supremacist known as "Alt-Right"?

das rite, pedro

Aww, that's a sweet thing to say.
I guess you leafs aren't so bad after all.
Straya's still my favourite though.

What are you laughing about bong? Your memes went too hard. Now you left the EU. You don't have self control like us Americans do. We get Hillary to say dumb shit on TV, but we are smart enough not to vote for a retard.

There really is no hope for this once great nation is there, pol?

How the mighty have fallen.

>What are you laughing about bong

How else is he gonna show off his beautiful white teeth? :^)

>There really is no hope for this once great nation is there, pol?

Nope. Not only am I a lefty, I'm gay too :^)

Who date qt :^)

Also, I must have started a million threads ridiculing Trump for his small hands, his polls, his bankruptcies and his whore wife :^)

Has been missing for about 70 years now nice meme though user

Absolutely untermensch

I guess you don't care since you're a muslim faggot but if we go down you go down.

But I prefer Vegemite to Marmite, so we can still be friends :^)

If Hillary wins, I lost $30k in bets.

>I lost $30k in bets.

You idiot, think of how many penis augmentation surgeries this could have bought you :^)

>wanting to live in Germany

Stay gun-less, Mehmet.

>if we go down you go down.

No, if you go down, Israel goes down, and the rest of the world can finally live in peace :^)

No. Compared to Hilary Trump represents a kinder gentler approach. Trump talks mean about Muslims, Hilary kills them by the hundreds of thousands. There's a remote chance that he'll follow through on his more isolationist rhetoric, although his strong Jewish connections make it hard to back away from Israel and her demands.

guns are seen as weak here

this is why the weaklets of the US can commit so many murders/school shootings

>Trump talks mean about Muslims, Hilary kills them by the hundreds of thousands.

Wow, compared to Hillary, Trump really sounds low-test :^)

referring to the school shooters as weaklets

I hope you understand that our election is just as important for you as it is for us considering the US runs the world.

Wrong again, see
:^)

no, I dont want cold war 2.0 to become ww3 thk very much. I dont want new proxy wars in the middle east, 10h you very much. Stupid Ahmed go back to turkey reeeeeeeeee

>the majority of right wingers are nerds that hang infront of their computers, and scared old people

Middle America would like to have a word with you my friend

>unironically believing this

>Wouldn't rather see the niggers, Jews, feminists and SJWs cry once Trump wins
You don't belong here, go back to prepping the bull.

t. white bulgarian

>left wingers are protecting the rights of minorities around the clock,

>people get raped in Germany
>lol we can't say the rapists skin color because it makes all migrants look bad! xD

>people get hacked by a man with an axe in a train
>ohhhh man, we should have respected his culture more!

>"I don't like refugees and they should be returned home"
>INTOLERANT DON'T YOU REALIZE WE WERE NAZIS??? WE HAVE TO MAKE THE WORLD A PARADISE OR ELSE WE'LL LOOK RACIST

you're really motivated about pulling quotes out your ass
just don't overdo yourself

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account, thank you for Correcting the Record™

How did you do that little tm thing, Jacques? Svp expliquer ca.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-police-ordered-to-remove-word-rape-from-reports-into-new-year-s-eve-sexual-assaults-a6972471.html

express.co.uk/news/world/686192/selin-goren-arabic-men-rape-quiet-encourage-racism

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/germany-has-yet-to-rid-itself-of-its-guilt-over-the-nazis-says-schlink-2082712.html

You're absolutely right. Reality is worse than my quotes.

Alt + 0153

I don't want to become the innocent bystander who took a stray nuke so I'm hoping for Trump to win.

thank u daddy

Merci bien, bonhomme.

wtf I hate Britain now

yes. Me. November will be glorious.

Will you be here with me on election day?

you bet
you wouldn't want to miss any altist tears

It will be even more glorious than watching the poor little Berniebros after their loss

I will shitpost so fucking hard.

I expect at least 2 livestream suicides

I get my fun no matter who wins.
Either I see Sup Forums or normal people cry

Cheering for the triumph of Hillary Clinton for whatever reason is a very dumb idea unless you think LARPing Fallout IRL would be fun.

>unless you think LARPing Fallout IRL would be fun
>implying it isn't
Who doesn't want to be a kick-ass soldier in power armor with no rules of engagement?