Is America still first world?

Is America still first world?

Is your mom still first in line to lick my ass?

Is any of the west still first world by your standard?

Why do shitskins do this?

>Is America still first world?

Nope. They all should apply for asylum in Germany, they're brown enough for it.

If you live in LA, you know what happened to this place. I think it was abandoned in the 80s and the theater was turned into a swap-meet because of some jew (not even being Sup Forums right now) that was laundering money bought it in the 90s. It was bought by the city (I think) to be restored, but it is literally been the same since atleast 2009 (when I worked in that area). People just sell shit infront of it now since the city hasn't done shit. The third-worldery is only infront of that theater though, everything else is just regular LA.

>t. person that lives in LA that had an uncle who was a contractor for sketchy people in LA

jesus christ

I drive by that area all the time. DESU it's drug addicts and homeless people that other states send to LA that has fucked up Los Angeles more than anything else.

T-thanks for the diversity central america.

Same shit happened with a lot of the theaters on Broadway and cool businesses on Main, Hill and Los Angeles streets downtown. Highland Park, El Sereno and much of Boyle Heights was going to suffer similar fates but there was a bit more community initiative to stop it from ever getting as bad. Mass dilapidation and wealthy unscrupulous land lords letting the buildings fall to shit turning the areas into semi-slum ghettos. HP and BH have gotten a lot better due to gentrification and gang removal (Highland Park) and constituences forcing their local governments to fix shit.

t. member of family that owns a bunch of Highland Park and Boyle Heights

lol no

What are the best states besides Washington, Oregon, North texas and Alaska?

Minnesota, Montana, Pennsylvania, New York, and Illinois as long as you avoid south side Chicago.

>Jew York
Immediately stopped reading

Except Detroit and the south.

What's the reputation of Yoshinoya there?

Why is there Yoshinoya in USA

6.5/10 fast food chain. Better than McDonalds. Okay but not fantastic.

Americans should fix their own country before trying to lecture the world

Soon.

tbqh california is still one of the best states, the only things that suck about CA is the housing and traffic.
culture, night life, people, etc. are better than all other states except NY and Washington.

>t. person that actually is knowledgeable about other states except Nebraska and South Dakota

it's shit

Yoshinoya is garbage enough in Japan but some how they found a way to make it worse.

>Why is there Yoshinoya in USA

In a sinister scheme to increase profits, companies sometimes resort to expanding their business into other markets.

>have 22.43% less free time
That's actually kind of sad for Germoney, considering we've got fuck all for free time.

I am happy it is getting better, but holy shit is it annoying that dumbfucks will still praise the crooks that are being forced to improve these areas when they created the problem in the first place. On here you can't even say its the wealthy fucking shit up because of muh immigrants. The only Mexicans that are involved in the physical fucking up of LA never even cross the border, they just have crooks in LA help them launder money, creating cash businesses and slums in buildings that are literally falling apart. You can't even blame these dudes.