/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Press F to pay respects for Margaret Lanterman

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_r6T9kfCAI
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwi3lsqjv-fVAhWmqlQKHYqPB54QwqsBCC4wAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-_703JKzDk
youtu.be/hVI712f93RQ
dropbox.com/s/tmy9pc93r1oykjw/jumpingman.wav?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I stopped watching this show after episode 10 since there were other things on TV on Sundays at that point. The only way I would even bother watching the rest would be Cooper returning but it sounds like that didn't happen and likely never will. Even if it did, we get three measly fucking episodes of him or less? Might as well not even bother as it would be a joke at this point.

For me, Twin Peaks is as good as dead. This is the last post I'll make in this thread out of respect for people who do watch the show and don't want to see arguments in here.

P.S. David Lynch can go fuck himself with his bullshit.

F

;_;7

F.

you've posted this in the last four threads. fuck off, cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_r6T9kfCAI
was it canon?

also F

First for haha nice meme fresh meme first is FRESH FRESH IS FIRST nice saying jk lol i'm very happy haha twin peeks memes are kewl jk no no no lol

Based reddit copypaster.

why haven't you gone to sleep yet young man?

Does James have autism?

so uh why was this suddenly different in the missing pieces? legit disturbing.

>tfw laying in bed watching the Log Lady intros in the dark

So this guy is the Vedderfag on damage control, right?

F

Every time she appears in the show, pathetic losers mourn her all over the internet. Just shut the fuck up already.

NO SLEEP NO SLEEP NO SLEEP haha sleep no no no no no no ha jk memes are nutrience lel

Marlon Brandos final performance was a character meditating on life from their deathbed, as Brando was literally on his own deathbed. it was ambient NPC chatter for the Godfather videogame lmao life is awful

Missing pieces is in a different universe

what part of "James was always cool" don't you understand?

He's so cool he's freezing and can't speak without stuttering.

f

F

>Audrey had a picture of Cooper that she kept for 25 years
What did it look like? And how much did she finger herself to it?

Goodbye, Margaret.

F

After the bike crash he got too many tetanus shots

I honestly felt really sad for him.

Did anyone catch no stars!

Vedder memes NOT ME NO ME ME NO NO ME RLY NO SRS haha jk gud meme stupid plot poopy haha jk xd

You got shit taste copy pasta

Comfiguel.

GoOdbYE mARgarEt

In which episodes did jumping man appear before this one?

Nadine is objectively best girl.

>shoveled herself out of the shit
>admitted she was acting like a huge bitch
>allowed Ed to be with his true love
>realizes who her true love is after all these years

So you guys think Coop is back?

The number thing in the episodes make a strong argument, and Dougie shocking himself seems like it could jog his memory.

Why did he waste so much time with all these endings at the bar? That's almost another hour of lynch we could have had.

jesus christ it's true
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwi3lsqjv-fVAhWmqlQKHYqPB54QwqsBCC4wAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA#

All I see is wally nowadays

gg lynch

fwwm

its gonna tie into audreys stuff

AHHHHHHH

Like you're in a hospital area and you can just hear dozens of Brandos muttering inanely as you go?
Fucking lol that's actually worse than Unicron.

This last one was kino scrub

OH FUCK

Sarah is the jumping man!

he woke up when he heard Gordon Cole, or at least remembered how he became Dougie and how he can become Dale again

shit wrong link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S-_703JKzDk

youtu.be/hVI712f93RQ

>everyone in TP is miserable
>except for the three people whose lived were changed by Dr. Ampex Jones
Based Lynch paying homage to his old friend

haha wally MICHEAL SEERA the funny awkword man who look skinny and pathetic and PATHETIC AND SHITTY haha no NO MEAN just funny sorry :( lol

Why did they stop everything, take out a crappy prop, and announce they were gonna play ZZ top over the speakers, if ZZ top wasn't even there?

>tfw Janey-E's chocolate cake was so bad dougie killed himself

>has tubes up his nose
Margaret's doppelganger confirmed

Not sure if trolling because I'm sleepy, but the Russian leaks confirmed that he comes back in the next episode.

not really, she waited 25 years to let him go, look at him now, he's aged like shit and probably can't even get a nut out anymore. norma is looking pretty good for 70, thankfully she loves him regardless of how shit he is now.

He's been eating energy-based shit, sweets and coffee, the entire time. I think he got his mind back, but knew he needed a stronger source to get his body and thought process working again.

No he was actually playing the godfather character but it's just dialogue you hear from behind a hospital door if you walk past it during the level

How cool is James that he just goes up to a table of people and hollas at some dude's wife right in front of him

I'm gonna be a fag and just be totally earnest here, watching this show after watching the shitty predictable tropefest that Game of Thrones has become just makes it so much more satisfying. It feels amazing to be genuinely surprised and blown away by something, and to see a work done by a real auteur. At this point I'm only even watching GoT as a fucking chore, waiting for it to be over, whereas I genuinely don't know what to do after Twin Peaks ends.

what did you think about your depiction in the show?

fuck I should have rewatched it all

I'm almost disappointed.

just honest filler, at least this time its not another james subplot or other random shit like middle of s2.

this guy's destiny was to punch two bar drunks.
THE MEANING OF YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE IS TO BOP SOMEONE WITH A FOAM HULK HAND

This is how I feel.

Ignore this poster from now on everyone

haha me NO SMEELY NO REPEATO I just say what mind says to say. NO POOL OF BLOOD TODAY just some healthy fruit and a big knife of happy :) haha

So wait, did Lynch storm into bowies hospital bed and make him read some cryptic shit right before he died?

Or how long has he been planning The Return?

Or did they just have someone dub Phillip Jeffries?

snap is gregory m8 get it rite

reminder that Lynch is a rapist

It's pretty sad but he actually gives a good performance as the don desu despite it basically being an easter egg

scroll down farther faggot

>Cooper finally looks recognizable
>a spark of life in his eyes as he hears gordon coles name
>Hes coming back
>this is it
>Literally elctrocutes himself into a coma to start from square one again

Is this the biggest LYNCHED moment in the show? This has to be worse than the cop bros threw away the fingerprint evidence linking Coop with Dougie.

IGNORE MEAN MEAN MEAN MEAN no ignore i feel sad :( I don't want sad memes happy you no goof NO GOOF NO GOOD please dno't me wanna hapy lol :X

Am I the only one who realized him being "special" after his bike crash was just an excuse to hit on married roasties? He's clearly the same old James in the other scenes.

so audrey is in the 'nuthouse' and in deep denial of being raped by evil coop and birthing a shithead kid with her lashing out at her 'husband' and refusing to pass through the door to acceptance?

nah you're good, not much to jumping man anyway.

Has any actor in history fallen harder than Brando? At least Orson was always fat

kek i like this theory

you made me laff user, have a you

F

also who is judy

Is Charlie a PUA?

this. exciting times we live in user

What am I supposed to be seeing in the credits?

what a toy-boy

Big Ed's unJUSTment put tears in my eyes. Fucking beautiful.

James really is endearing this season and I always hated him in the original

Really odd that he didn't get any cutscene treatment outside of archive footage, but I guess he sounded considerably different at the time.

>James hits on married women because that one abused woman from season 2 gave him a MILF/cheating fetish

WHAT HE STARIN AT he staring at the funny meme ofc silly me so stppid STOOPID haha no please don't DON'T

>a coma
What? That was the moment. That's Coop coming back.

>made his millions
>is considered one of the greatest actors in history
>will still be considered one of the greatest actors in history no matter what flops he took along the way and how fat he got
>got to spend the rest of his life having fun and relaxing secure in this knowledge
>"he's fallen hard"
Explain your logic, please.

We got Lynched once again, this episode was full of Lynchings, heck we even got jumping nigger in this episode

lol

Lol David Lynch "The Pleb" accidentally left this audio in during the Jumping Man scene

dropbox.com/s/tmy9pc93r1oykjw/jumpingman.wav?dl=0

It sounds like someone directing a gaffer around. I say it again. David Lynch "The Pleb"

someone else is credited as "voice of Philip Jeffries"

Seems pretty fucking willing to me. I don't think Lynch is capable of rape. He's a grade A pussy magnet even in his 70s.