youtube.com/watch?v=ew3RLDIt6Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up kraut

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

G-d bless this poor woman's struggle

British deserve to die in fiery hell

Yass

youtu.be/NpRQeEKh8vk

Jesus fucking Christ. This is the most pathetic thing I have ever witnessed. Her weeping and bitching makes it so. I am ashamed to share a species with this creature. She is so incapable, a parody of humanity. At least many fat people accept their inability and disgusting form, she just waddles and complains.

I cant believe this. what the fuck america? I thought our bogans were bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=ew3RLDIt6Qk

gluttony is a sin. you are not the same person as them they are sinners and they are being punished for their sins.

CAN U give me number or this cutie pls

living in your heads rent free

White people is crazy.

2 simple gentelmen sort their diffierences in orderly fashion, nothing wrong with this

if god is real, could he microwave a burrito SO hot that even he could not eat it?

I don't think material concepts such as temperature apply to God.

but wouldn't an omnipotent god would also be able to comprehend material concepts, otherwise he wouldn't be all knowing, therefore he wouldnt be omnipotent

Dunno much about how the Abrahamic God works bro. I'm not religious. But I'm pretty sure the point is that it is ineffable, immaterial, timeless, spaceless, indeterministic, etc.

I do know that it is interventionist, so I'm guessing it could microwave a burrito to the limits of the burrito's constitution (i.e. on the cusp of it being reduced to blackened ash). The limit of material is imposed on the burrito, it could not retain its burritoness whilst being as hot as you posit. I suppose he could create a miracle in which such materialistic concerns are irrelevant, or perhaps, a hypothetical simulation. Making a burrito that is infinitely hot. Given that neither God or the this special burrito are material, I don't think material notions apply. Therefore, he could microwave a burrito SO hot that, yes, even he couldn't eat it. Yet at the same, time he COULD eat it.

but no thanks

Is this the German reality of the 21st century?

this is obviously fake / scripted
video in OP is hard reality
fat people exist everywhere
but fat americans are something different

nice try Ernzl

honestly being that fat should be grounds for involuntary hospitalization

it would be extremely expensive

she's a big girl

How do you even get to that point? I can't imagine how much you'd have to eat to become a literal blob like her.

these videos people post here about superfat americans are so sad I can't make fun of them.

the state should take control of these people because they cant control themselves, they are as bad or worse than heroin addicts.

Huge ass cheese slices and whole sausages was kinda acceptable. Chocolate killed it.

You're all a bunch of fatfucks