Previous one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
strawpoll.me/13753208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benjen deserved a better death than dying to a bunch of zombies for NO TIME

bravo dabid

dany

So... are those holes staying in his chest forever? It doesnt look like it healed, and he was stabbed a long time ago(supposedly years).

The more Arya Jonfags it up, the more I want them to get together in the books.

aggh..

She has ugly sausage hands.

>nothin' person kid, but ur late.

sup book trash

would you fuck your aunt if she looked like that /got/?

Azor Jonerys!

WE DID IT LADS!

Dumb cunt can't act. Muh eyebrows and emotionless expression!

>Cersei went full mad queen
>Jaime knows that it's time to act
>she will burn them all, King's Landing will be on fire if he does nothing

at the same time:
>after losing another of her dragons Dany went full mad queen
>she is crazy bout not being capable of having children and also is paranoid about being betrayed
>the situation is getting worse and she is using Drogon, her last dragon, to execute a bunch of innocents in Westeros
>Tyrion cannot put sense into her head and even him is at danger, he talks about this with Jon
>she already killed Varys and Melisandre and another bunch of less important allies
>she remembers the profecy about being betrayed and is thinking about killing Jorah after he tells her that she is going to far
>Jon gets mad at her by thinking about killing Jorah
>He is talking to her about how she went to far and that he will end the alliance and bring the North with him
>Dany tells Jon about how she thinks that the North is rebellious and that she plans to teach them to be more loyal
>She will kill the Starks
>this went to far so Jon kills her, he sits besides her body while the blood covers the floor, he cries, he is the new king slayer and the azor ahai prophecy is complete

cuts back to Kings Landing

>Cersei is dead in the throne room
>Jaime is in the throne, her corpse is bleeding in his arms
>there's an empty chalice in one of his hands
>he killed himself with poison
>Rains of Castamere is playing
>king's guard watching the scene

end of episode 5 season 8

Countdown to the most satisfying death in the series?

In the next episode:
>after killing Dany now Jon needs to run, he knows that the Dothraki and the unsullied will try to kill him
>he will run with Tyrion and Davos and go back to Winterfel, wich is still strong against the white walkers
>they offer Jorah a ride, but he will stay
>They're heading to Winterfel with horses
>Tyrion talks about how hard he think it was for Jon but that he did the right thing
>they talk about how much harder will be to beat the walkers without Dany's help
>at this moment Drogon flies over them
>oh shit
>the dragon stops in front of them
>he seems dangerous at first but then he seems more docile
>Jon approaches
>Drogon won't kill them, he let them ride with him
>Jon went full Targaryen

In Dragonstone
>it's morning dawn
>Jorah is over Dany's body when her guards enter the room
>he is a mess, cried all the time
>the guards were not giving a shit since they thought she was with Jon
>they think he is guilty
>"yes, I killed her" Jorah says
>they kill him

Nope. Want some sansa titties and he is the only one that can make it happen.

>episode 6 has a 9.8 on imdb

Sup Forums contrarians BTFO

what is it with hacky writers and unnecessary sacrifices?

So once they get past the wall, there's literally millions of unburned westerosi corpses to raise from the past couple thousand years right? And like hundreds of thousands just from the recent wars?

How far are the white walkers going to get? I swear to god if they don't even make it past Winterfell I'm gonna be pissed

Why did Jon bend the knee after she already offered up her pussy?

Kings Landing:
>king Euron is doing his job of king and judging the plebs
>Robert Strong is by his side
>he is listening to a random guy(I really didn't think about the dialogue but it's just generic stuff, similar to Season 1)
>he gives the sentence to the random guy
>that's when a guard comes and says that they got two prisioners from thr North and that he might be interested in one of them
>they come with Theon
>Ironborn banter about how Theon is a loser and about how easy it was to get him
>Euron says he'll lock him with his sister
>Theon then asks for a trial by combat
>Euron laughs about the idea of Theon fighting Robert Strong
>Theon says that he can't fight, since he does not have a cock, and that he has a champion
>the other prisioner enters the room with the guards, it's Clegane, he offers himself to be the champion
>Euron clearly upset about this, but Qyburn is confident

Arya went with them to KL, but she is hiding since she has other plans.

Wow, that's a terrible photo. My eyes go right to her fucking knees because of the light.

0/10

Who else /wrathofthelichking/?

The vale where they're stopped completely and Euron becomes the bad guy. In the end, the white walkers aren't much of a threat because if you ice the main guy they literally all die.

Is the zombie dragon going to fuck up the wall? Is Dany the reason the wall falls?

he wants butthole

Yes

Punish often, reward sparingly

Bend the knee

does anyone have a crying targ wojak? i want it to be ready so i can use it when My Queen is martyred in season 8

The Vale seems pretty impregnable unless you have dragons. CIA should have just held up in there the entire winter and sworn loyalty to whoever won.

He should have, but as he said to Sansa he's a greedy cunt who always wants more. That and he really, really really wants her to sit on his face.

It will be the most boring underwhelming death ever

>Sansa/arya almost he's manipulated
>bean aka professor X bails them out with magic powers
>mastermind behind most of the events in the series dies from arts, aka a character that is virtually irrelevant to his character arc
>"Sansa beat him at his own game" except she didn't do shit, bran and arts do everything

Garbage

Do they White Walkers have a castle/stronghold somewhere? Or do they just walk around mindlessly forever?

was she smiling or crying here? literally what expression was she trying to convey?

can i get some much needed love for my nigga thoros of myr?

HOL UP

WHAT IF ARYA IS WEARING ARYA'S FACE

Blizzard did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

>we're never going to get a Warcraft movie animated by Blizzard's cinematic team

Fucking autocorrect

Meant to say >Sansa/arya almost manipulated

and >bran aka professor x bails them out with his magic powers

>bran is basically everything LF aspires to be and more
>LF defeated by his better

DAMN

BLUE MAN FEOUP DEATH METAL EDITION GOT HIMSELF A
BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON

HE COMING FOR DAT ASS, YUGI

If you have any issues with this episode let me know, And I will try to explain it.

It works though. CIA would love nothing more than to be a demi-god who could mindfuck every single person with time travel powers and insights. But in the end it went to Bran, a broken boy, while he just gets fucked for reaching too far and messing with the wrong person.

will we ever get a better ensemble of bros in the show ever again?

why is he called the knight's king?

strawpoll.me/13753208

HOW WAS IT, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13753208

HOW WAS IT, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13753208

HOW WAS IT, LADS?

They had some sort of massive ice temple in the episode where they take the baby

Bran wargs back in time to have sex with Tommen before he kills himself.

SCREENCAP THIS

East watch will fall into the sea and the enchantment on wall will be broken, they will have to abandon winterfell and all of the catacombs of the North will be raised.

They will make it past the iron throne (dannys vision of the ruined keep) and final battle will be somewhere in the south.

Odds are good the white walkers win and bring on another long night because GRRM's theme of the series is supposed to be learning how to die well, not how to survive.

Humans will be forced back until winter finally recedes, the army of the dead is unable to maintain itself and lower numbers of men/dead men mean the white walkers can be better hunted and the cycle begins a new.

Happy that Jon is alive but also very mad that one of her dragons died

Like she's listening to Jon and all that but in the back of her mind she can't stop thinking about the dragon

When the final battle happens, all badasses will be present.

those ravens must've been fast as fuck

*Night King

Pour a little out, for my homie aint here.

so what are the dorne and highgarden armies doing now?

top kek this is why imdb ratings never have and never will mean jack shit

>but in the back of her mind she can't stop thinking about the dragon

i didnt know jons dick is named "the dragon"

Property of Daenerys Targaryen

>Highgarden
>Army

Right.... because what Sup Forums thinks is all that matters

Why did we have to sit through 5 episodes of shite, just to get to one decent one?

He was once a member of the knights watch who went above the wall and found something that made him into a white walker (or maybe the winter claimed him and it's just part of a bigger cycle).

>mother of dragons
>my dragons will be my only children
>Targs are dragons
>They are both Targs

Her confirmed for having Jon's heir

Episode 5 was pretty good though.

Yeah Ive had to bait after watching every episode. Shame there isn't hentai with her yet.

Maybe because he is the leader of the WW which bring about winter and eternal night????

the reach supposedly has 50 thousand troops, even if tarly took some men with him there would still be tens of thousands of troops

He fell in love with the Ice Queen and went balls deep into her. Spilling his seed over and over. This is actual book scene.
Ice is a fetish of mine. He's one lucky fooker.

Pottery

Joffry is already dead though.

...AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Who knows. It's not really important. Do you need to know about every little shit someone takes?

>supposedly

DELET THIS

I knew that he and Beric, as tertiary characters were two of the most expected to die in the Jon Squad mission.

For not having as much time or development as other characters, and kinda hitting the same notes when around, I fucking love their presence.

Hoping Beric doesn't just die a quick sacrificial death.

most convoluted death in the series. Him and Varys were supposed to be some of the biggest players in the entire series (only people that even come close were Tywin and Olenna).

NOOOOOO AAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH SAVE ME user

christ, fuck off Danyfags. God, I hope she dies by the end of the series. I doubt they'll be willing to do that, though.

or the maesters finally decide to do some shit and nuke the white walkers

This. Danyfags need to fuck off back to plebbit

> Next shot is Daenerys’s body hanging from the walls in King’s Landing. The people of King’s Landing are throwing shit at her body and make fun of her corpse

WELL NOW

Why did Jon not stop killing those zombies? Like everyone was on, but he just ran farther and farther hacking shit up for no reason.

berzerk mode suddenly engaged

He wanted to try and get the night king

He's trying to impress Dany and not appear like he needs saving at all.

It's a manlet thing.

exactly how much time has elapsed from the time time jon left winterfell to jon being rescued. at least half a year, right?

So... what happened to Rhaegal? He flew away after Viserion died. We didn't see him at the wall, only Drogon was flying there. Did he wing it back to the Dragonmont on Dragonstone?

>Rewatching old seasons.
>I don't care about you getting hurt, you deserve it.
>One episode later.
>AAGGG, SAVE ME THEON.
Arya is literally doing nothing wrong, Sansa is and always has been a sell-out.

He started listening to Beric about ending everything right then and there and went for the final kill on NK

Where is she getting all these outfits? She's got like 5 people working for her. And it's fucking made for cold weather, like she knew she was going to go beyond the wall soon.

Those are fake, you dip.

Double TRIPS... you must be onto something bud.

I quite this as well as the quad then trips

he literally flew home and left everybody to die. thank god drogon has some balls.

Whatever happened to Dean, did he become a recluse after the video leaked?

this pic makes me laugh every time