Who pulled it off better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frostmourne hungers.

Your pain shall be legendary!

>vidya kids

Warcraft deepest lore!

>interactive competitive simulation built around entire worlds and customization where you drive the story

>sitting on your ass and watching a predetermined story for your consumption

fa/tv/irgins are the true brainlets

>GoT babbys

The latter description also applies to the former.... Wow was completely linear in it's story.

Night King is cool because he never says anything and let's his presence be intimidating. He never runs or shows emotion, making him seem like the avatar of death that he's supposed to be. His design is kind of boring though. I kind of hoped that the white walkers wouldn't wear armor or if they did it would look other worldly like their weaponry. Their boring black chain and plate is uninspired

Lich King kind of loses his luster because his power is bound to a sword and he'll rather than just being inherent. Plus we know everything there is to know about him and his backstory. There is no mystery.

In the end though they are EXTREMELY similar both in powers and goals.

>NK better as a Force of Nature, just acts and keeps his mouth shut
>Arthas is a better Villain because of the context of his story

>In the end though they are EXTREMELY similar both in powers and goals.
NK: bringing forth the end of days
LK: stopping the end of days

Lich King was ruined in WoW, they turned him into a cartoony joke who sounded & acted like Dr.Claw

Tis a shame so many talented people left Blizzard, if the same writers from WC3/Vanilla WoW were around, Lich King would have been fucking fearsome in WoW

>Tis
Shut the fuck up.

Lich Kings power is in his helmet. That's how he controls all the undead. Frostmourne is just a soul sucking sword that was used by Arthas before he became the Lich King.

Is WoW even still a thing? Do people actually still play it?

>Frostmourne is just a soul sucking sword
The other artifacts you get for the two other DK specs are stronger than frostmourne.

What's your problem?
Tis something wrong?

>stopping the end of days
we talking Arthas Lich King or Bolvar Lich King? Cause Arthas Lich King was literally speeding up the death of the universe to save them from an even greater death

Arthas/Ner'zhul LK. I don't think he was trying to speed up the death of the universe, he was opposed to the Burning Legion. The Scourge could have conquered Azeroth whenever, Arthas' last bit of humanity held it back.

>Arthas' last bit of humanity held it back.
I know Bolvar is holding back the undead, but didnt Arthas literally unleash new Scourge upon them? And the whole Lich King raid where he kills all of you guys to raise a new army of no lifers. I mean I guess subconscious holding back but his greater actions were killing everyone.

gotta make them expansionbux

dem expansionbux

although we dont know what the NK is really doing yet

>Frost Virgin on the left
>Ice Chad on the right

blocks ur path

Arthas could raise at least 2 undead dragons, NK only one.

Lich King
>better horns
>better glowing eyes
>badass glowing sword, good for nightlights
>sweet ass armor design
>doesn't look like an autistic Darth Maul

>Implying Arthas isnt the best
>implying he didn't raise a dragon from the dead bettwr
>mfw hed cut the night kings army the fuck up

>not posting the true King of the Dead

Nothing in GoT rivals the Wrath of the Lich King intro cinematic.

>good luck I'm behind 7000 liches

Arthas fights too much, its not worthy of a king.

Also, this is fucking Sup Forums pick the tv undead king, reeee.

Why is GoT such a WoW ripoff?

>Skull of an autistic demon shoved into an axe and forced to forever thirst for blood
Maw of the damned is wild

Nightking looks like an ugly Gremlin.
Arthas on the other hand is aesdeadic

ok how about this
>human arthas in the last human mission where he gets frostmourne
>level 10 paladin, 60 something chaos damage
>evil arthas in the first undead mission as a death knight with frostmourne
>20 something normal damage
this REALLY makes me think

youtu.be/BCr7y4SLhck
The Lich King

The one for adults

So, neither?

D&D fucked it for the making them mindless zombies

Arthas's rise and fall as the Lich King, up until right before Wrath of the Lich King, was pure kino. It's a lot better than the Night King, who is essentially blue Darth Maul. Shows up, does some badass stuff, but is extremely shallow outside of that.

Arthas got kinda fucked up in Wrath. They tried to mine his cool factor far too hard. Had him showing up like a cartoon villain, doing edgelord things like destroying his heart/childhood/emotions, and giving over the top speeches. His "is it over?" death speech is immensely underwhelming.

Kino

cringeworthy design right there

>adults
i guessing u mean GOT ATM the show white walkers sucks ass to the lich king origin

they are just fucking holding back the best part of the GAME

so Arthas?

They ran out of book, so they had to write something to keep people interested. Zombie Ice Dragon is a pretty good way to do that. Just wish the way it happened wasn't so cheap.

Does GoT have a copy of Sylvanas yet?

Arthas actually knows how to utilize the dead to nation-build.

Icecrown Citadel is a marvel of undead industry.

And where is GoT's army of bikini-clad 7ft tall amazon UKMs?

he learned a bunch of new spells and got a sweet spooky horsey.

>tfw no yandere night elf gf

>Maw of the damned is wild
There should be no cutscene if there is a bdk in the raid as it was purpose built to eat KJs soul.
>t.bdk

>didnt Arthas literally unleash new Scourge upon them?
Only a few attacks to provoke them and lure them to Northrend. When Arthas died his father told the players that "without the Lich King to control them the restless Scourge will become an ever greater threat" or something along those lines, implying that Arthas was indeed restraining them