MTV Moonman Now A Moonperson

rollingstone.com/music/news/mtv-changing-vma-moonman-to-gender-neutral-award-w494957

>In addition to some modified categories at this year's MTV Video Music Awards, the network announced a major change on how they will refer to their iconic trophy. In a new interview, MTV president Chris McCarthy said the iconic "Moonman" is out, and the "Moon Person" is in.

>"Why should it be a man?" McCarthy told the New York Times. "It could be a man, it could be a woman, it could be transgender, it could be nonconformist."

>The move comes after MTV eliminated gender-specific categories at both their refurbished MTV Movie & TV Awards and the upcoming Video Music Awards; the network replaced Best Male Video and Best Female Video with the new Artist of the Year award.

Oh

fucking

brother.

Or sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

thespacereview.com/article/415/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he was literally a MAN ON THE MOON

Damn, even Moonman is a fag now.

Rollingstone desperate to get someone reading their trash, going for the bottom rung with SJW readers.

Why not a Moonbat?

But how do we know the Moonperson is a person?

MOONENTITY BTFO

nobody watches this shit anyway
this

aren't merifats using "man" synonymous with "human"?

We all know who the real Moonman is.

it's designed to be a man, not a person in a suit
this particular astronaut is a man, das it

Are those even relevant in le current year? And as far as i remember there hasnt been a women on the moon before

Yes, but SJWs can't understand that.
But also only men have been on the Moon anyway.

MTV's been brainwashing teenagers since the '80s. Why are you surprised?

This is pathetic on a whole new level

They even got people to think Nirvana are a good band

Honestly I can't see Trump surviving this.

>it could be transgender, it could be nonconformist."
no it couldn't

astronauts need to pass psych tests

What's next, put tits on the Oscar

IF YOU BELIEVE

THEY PUT A PERSON ON THE MOON
PERSON ON THE MOON

I have a feeling that soon the word "man" will be banned altogether.

This is why Trump won

>yfw Despacito doesn't even win

>it could be transgender
Good to know transgenders are neither male, nor female.

They just keep fucking doing it. And wonder why more and more people are becoming more extreme in their views.

This is the epitome of virtue signaling. These people want to seem like theyre doing a good job so they change "man" to "person" instead of maybe donating some fucking money theyll spend and burn on the award show.

>You can't breathe in space.
>YES I CAN, YOU ARE IGNORANT AND RACIST TOWARDS DIFFERENT STYLES OF OXYGENATION!
>But humans can't-
>DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY SPECIES!? I AM IDENTIFYING AS A TRANSGENDER XIR-SPACEWHALE WITH A DOLPHIN-PERSONA!
>Sir, you rea-
>OH MY GODDESS, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!!1

12 persons has been on the moon, all of them male. Makes you think, huh

Why does it matter ;)

>12 persons has been on the moon

Sexist against the females who landed on the moon.

>men are the only people to ever visit the moon
>thishappens.jpeg

>people visited the moon

>MTV at their lowest viewership and arguably have t he lowest cultural impact since its incarnation
>All of this can be attributed to their SJW/leftist pandering. No one cares about it
>"I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS! DOUBLE DOWN ON THE LEFTISM!"

Imagine how good it's going to feel in 20 years when your kids find out about the regressive 10's and laugh about the way people talked and acted, much like how we look at the 60's hippys and laugh at them.

>"Hahaha dad, people didn't think they were a boy or a girl? That's so silly!"
>"It was a different time little Jimmy. People were just confused"

>MTV Music Awards
>doesn't actually broadcast any music anymore
hmmm

>>All of this can be attributed to their SJW/leftist pandering.
Probably not, but it probably doesn't help.

Except literally next to no one believes this shit.

It's weaponized media meming (not that the Tavistock conceived flower child bullshit wasn't too)

Does it even matter? It's obvious MTV has been on its last legs for a few years now and is just trying to stir up controversy to stay remotely relevant now that reality TV is thankfully dying and everyone just goes on Youtube these days for music videos. When was the last time they even had something worthwhile aired on their station aside from the Beavis and Butthead revival? Last I could think was Wonder Showzen and Wild Boys both of which aired nearly fourteen or fifteen years ago.

Of course it won't. It shows men and women having fun together, talking about straight male on female sex.

Their winner is going to be some gender fluid other kin singing about how their demi-friend died from a drug overdose or some stupid shit.

>Yfw the song will be titled something like "THE WORLD DOESN'T GET ME"

>Probably not
MTV is 100% nothing but an NGO propaganda agency at this point. Down from the 90% propaganda agency 10% actual business it was in it's heyday.

Literally has not been one woman on the moon before. Only men have been to the moon.

thespacereview.com/article/415/1

>msm media are disparate capitalistic business

pleb alert

name one woman that walked on the moon

no one has been on the moon before

but really clever divide and conquer you've got going on Schlomo

esketit

wtf i hate femenism now

Schlomo samefagging

>shitty bargain basement shills sucking at their job

Yes but to say it's 100% political is retarded. Just like ESPN, cord cutting and lower production quality are factors.

Prove to me We never landed on the moon goy

Gene Cernan was transgender. Or maybe a crossdresser, I forget.

t. Buzz Aldrin's Instagram

Go have a look at their YouTube channel. Google their MTV cable service catalogues.

They are, and I hate using the word, literally almost exclusively tailored toward "chop your dick off because of this" and "10 reasons why white people suck".

If you think I'm a Nazi or disillusional, just look it up for yourself.

No one believes it, but the people who create that shit trick themselves into thinking it's correct. They ruined their lives and the lives or others by way of genital mutilation or having aborted enough babies when in their prime to look back and have nothing to hold onto except their narrative.

Lefties/SJWs = drug addicts.

even if that is true it still doesn't make him a woman, he still has XY chromosomes

I'm wasn't deny that, only doubting that their decrease in viewership is entirely, or even mostly due to this ideological shift.

>he still has XY chromosomes
Um, that literally has nothing to do with whether or not a person is a women.

t. Bill Nye Saves the World

They literally canceled the Beavis & Butthead revival because, according to Mike Judge, "They said their primary target audience these days is 12-14 year old girls."

Okay. I think MTV has been on a steady decline long before this SJW craze started.

Check your privilege, shitlord.

At least 10 years, probably closer to 15. But pandering to this lowest common denominator certainly isn't improving anything.

They're about to bring back TRL hosted by "five VJs." I can only imagine how they're gonna be.

While the West is preoccupied with this kind of frivolous nonsense the rest of the world laughs. Imagine how weak we look being pathologically obsessed with this postmodernist psyop shit

The West is collapsing. The Jews have won.

as if it could become any more worthless than it already is

What the fuck is even on MTV anymore?

When Teen Wolf is over it'll finally die

Why not just call them a fucking astronaut?

This is news from almost a month ago you slowpoke dipshit

>"man" as a shorthand figure of speech now requires a trigger warning

Could really use a good mass world war right now.

Oh yes because carson daly was so fucking riveting

>nonconformist

Attitudes are sexuality now? How about professions or feelings? Can you be programmer-sexual or depressed-sexual?

if gender is a spectrum, how can there be two opposing genders, as in 'cis and trans'? doesn't that mean that there are also additionally two different exactly opposing genders half-cis-half-trans and half-trans-half-cis?

Who cares? Their awards are jokes, even by industry standards.

They combined the male and female actor awards at their movie awards too and this is who won:

>Best Movie Actor: Emma Watson for Beauty and the Beast
>Best TV Actor: Millie Bobby Brown for Stranger Things
>Best Host: Trevor Noah

Also interesting is "Black-ish" won "Best American Story" (what a dumb category name) over Moonlight, Manchester by the Sea, etc

>Who cares?
Complete retards.

>Their awards are jokes, even by industry standards.
This, as do the KCAs.

goodbye moonmen

at this point I don't even give a fuck, it's seriously whatever

They are demons.

based kubrick dubbers of truth