Why do millenials live with their parents?

Why do millenials live with their parents?

Many reasons my maple flavored nigga.

1.) Subprime mortgage crisis along with the wars creating more debt and higher interest rates for everyone.

2.) Manufacturing jobs kept getting outsourced to other countries likes Mexico and China and Phillipines, killing the American working class to the point where we barely have a middle class now.

3.) Cost of living keeps increasing.

4.) People lose confidence in the system and society and have no motivation or morale for their own future or other people's future.

5.) PC culture is becoming the norm.

I like these threads, helps get to the bottom of issues.

Why is it always steve-o?

A FUCKING LEAF

This pretty well sums it up.

MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST STEVE-O'S FACE HERE DAILY. REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because he's a brit bong

/thread FPBP

where the fuck am I supposed to live without any profession or nepotism?

It's because of the kikes, sandniggers and spics.

i save lots of money by living with parents and uni is 15 minutes from their house

how many steves do you have?

Most jobs need some form of college. You can't afford to go to college and have your own place unless you want to be in Greek levels of debt.

Boomers could just go to the factory after high school and make enough to live on their own, but the economy just isn't like that today.

I can't speak for anyone else, but my parents helped pay for my college and they insisted I stay home so that I can focus on school and not paying money for rent.

My mom smokes weed and despises Hillary.

It's not the same thing when your parents are cool, it's just not.

If I moved out and got my own place, I'd be spending a WHOLE lot more money and all for what?

I don't see the payoff of moving out.

>You can't afford to go to college and have your own place unless you want to be in Greek levels of debt.
Try in high school + affirmative action

I was 27 when the mortgage crisis happened, just starting to look at houses after a couple of set backs in my early 20s.

Now I'm 35 and number 4 has set in hard. I built a tiny cabin with my fathers help next door to them. I try to live as small and /comfy/ as I can until the shit storm is over.

Yeah, a lot of them do

Many reasons for that, chief amongst them being the Asian real estate situation which in turn was brought about by the trade-agreements which sent Western jobs and manufacturing to asia

It began in 1975 with the Lima Declaration, at which point western governments undertook to send an initial 30% of manufacturing (thus jobs) to Asia. Since then, it's risen to close to 90% in many places

So, no work for the young

No work means no money

No money means no purpose, means destruction of confidence and self worth, means young males don't have the confidence to initiate relationships. And even if they do, they have no work thus no money thus no way to provide for a family even if they got a girlfriend

So, destroyed deliberately by the self-proclaimed world shapers, young Westerners don't fly the nest. Because if they tried, they'd crash and burn

If you imagine Hillary will undertake to return manufacturing and jobs to the West, you're dreaming

Entire generations in the West have been deliberately crippled and marginalized

Make sure your vote counts

>2 and 3
Both of those are big ones here.
Chinks make rent unaffordable, we pay more than average for food despite being a farming country, and we don't have any manufacturing jobs.

I wish I could afford to settle down rather than change residency every few weeks.

Let me just magically change my skin color and gender...

Also unless you're mud, doing well in public school isn't going to get you enough scholarships to afford that. Whites need to do that in private schools.

>there are millenials here that DONT live with their parents

That's pretty much financial suicide. The social stigma of staying at home is practically nonexistent amongst me and my fellow millenials. Even after I finish college I'll probably only live in an apartment.

I like the part where they walk right up to the boss-man and hold out their hand and say, "Mr. Bigglesworth, I want a job!"

And then Mr. Bigglesworth hires them on the spot and they work their way up to assistant regional district manager, all with just a high school diploma and a gleam in their eye.

And a lot of good, old fashioned, goshdarned pluck!

And what's wrong with the kids today! They don't want to work! That's why every job posted gets 5,000 applicants even if it's a shitty barista job. Because these damn kids are too entitled to roll up their sleeves and WORK!

no hope in the future, we are a hopeless generation with nothing to believe, we only have our own pleasures to avoid suicide, this will not end well, this will make totalitarian regimes appear in the future

>Millenial thread
>no soe pic
LEAF WHY

Probably because they don't make enough money to move out without simply treading water financially and also because their dad never played catch with them.

I'm 24 and had to move away for work.

I'm renting and I'm poor as fuck.

Good post mate. I didn't know about the Lima Declaration.

I just went to the store and on my way I usually watch the construction happening all around my neighborhood.

It's nothing but Mexicans, not one American person is on those construction crews.

Is it really that people are lazy or is it the fact that companies would rather hire people for slave wages and treat Americans like absolute shit?

"First come the sheep, then comes the slaughter."
-Steve Quayle

>be me
>be 22
>more than a year without liviing with my parents
>got a decent job in the field i like and doing decent in college.

feels good man.

We really need trust-owned accommodation to be a thing.
Accommodation where rent is nothing but maintenance costs and investment in the trust (which can only be spent on building more accommodation).

People used to live with large families all the time. It saves on the rent and increases family bond.

T. Single guy living alone on my apartment.

Why do you keep posting this?

Kek put you're native they don't check

>current year
>not working / studying in AI

You guys are gonna get fucked. Even doctors are getting fucked pretty hard in the ass by AI/robots.

I'm married and still live with my parents. I have a decent job now making 50k and my wife wants us to get our own place. I'm stalling because I don't want to be poor as fuck.I kinda wish I was single so that I could live freely with my parents and blow all of this dosh on myself.

The Mexicans are just willing to work for next to nothing. I used to work one of those jobs and I'll never forget riding home with my boss one day when he told me he was paying me more than my two Mexican coworkers combined. I made 9 dollars an hour.

I imagine it's because like says, some people just have parents that are cool (hippie) as fuck and don't care that their children make something of themselves. Most all of my friends families are well off enough to support them living at home (with no job) or to just straight up pay for their rent and expenses out of state. I've been supporting myself since my second year of college...if my mom was a drug loving snowflake instead of a naggy straight laced self made woman, I'd fucking live at home too.

I love my parents house too. I've only lived here 30+ years. It is comfy. Why the fuck should I move out to some cramped apartment and live paycheck to paycheck? Sounds like a shit life.

>tfw IQ isnt high enough to go into AI
such is life of a tradesman

Also, if I move out they could sell the fucking house before they die. Fuck that, I want to inherit this shit.

He probably wants reassurance. This is the Sup Forums famalan in action.

Stop responding to these threads. They are slide threads, you fucking morons.

This thread is the most relevant to the majority of Sup Forums. lol...

The white guys are just brown as fuck from being outside all day.

It's a little of both desu.

Finishing my studies, saving up money, waiting for the housing market to crash.

Not falling for the rental jew.

i like it here

Speak for yourself plumber

>living with parents is bad

I'm in my last two weeks of living with my parents.

My lease starts in early September, and my job as a lawyer starts a week later.

I'll be making 180k and be able to live on my own comfortably.

But I've been living with my parents since June, while I was studying for the bar exam, and then before starting my job.

It's saved me money, and I try to help them with chores and stuff.

Not true.

Don't be a fucktard in high school and earn scholarships

Go to a school that trains you in an in-demand, niche career that can't be easily automated or outsourced

Live with roommates or at home but no more than 2 years, working and saving for a down payment on a house

It fucking works, and none of my fellow millenials are smart enough or hardworking enough to do it.

this guy gets it