Hey, pssst, CNN communists who lurk here

Hey, pssst, CNN communists who lurk here
My grandfather fought against communism during WW2 and this time isn't any different, I'm the one who executes you. It doesn't matter if I have to move to America to do it, but I will help eliminating disease called communism from this world.

>Tfw my brother is a communist
I'm catching up with him for lunch tomorrow, Going to try red pill him (again...)

Last time I BTFO him.. all he did was pull out the "I can't even right now" card

My little sister is a commie. I don't even talk to her anymore, because every conversation ends with her storming out of the room and screaming like a lunatic.

I'll help you strangle them in the war and then we'll get a slurpee. How about that?

Do it based finn

I'll see if things escalate here next year but if not I will

Show them this.

Sorry for your loss

DELETE THIS

>it's 2016
>problem is communism not globalism

Kek

>International Communists
>Still part of the globalist subset

>implying there is much difference
besides, communism is becoming way too popular again

Reported this post to the FBI, im not gonna sit back and allow something to happen that I could have stopped.

Globalism is about rich predatory capitalism taking over the world and making us all poor.
You must be 12yo and an autistic idiot.

jeah maybe the fbi invents a time machine

HITLER AKBAR

fuck reds

>hey FBI, some finnish dude living in a fjord or something posted an aggresive message on this imageboard called Sup Forums that you should check out

>outing yourself as commie lover

Your on their black-list now boi.

>mfw purging the red menace

> invents a time machine

He threatens peoples lives in a country where its ok to believe in what you want. His comment is a pure terroristic threat, you might want to think twice before defending him because i really did report him to the FBI. Dont get caught up in something that doesnt concern you

>Be commie
>Finally have to pay my taxes
>Whattheshit.pdf
>Go back to univ to see my former teachers
>See students
>Realise I looked and sounded like this

Make sure your children don't fall for this meme, make them pay taxes to you the moment they start liking this shit. Teach your kids that they don't have to fall for this if they want to keep their chin up doing manual work.
Make sure there won't be a new generation of this cancer.

>threatening the lives of a certain group of people is an aggressive comment.

They've had a countries authorities visit perpetrators for less. All I can do is report it, its up to them to decide on the seriousness of the situation.

>Make sure your children don't fall for this meme, make them pay taxes to you the moment they start liking this shit.

Or start taxing them from a young age. Offer to give them some money for doing chores and only give them 40% of it.

>i really did report him to the FBI
Sam 'the madman' Hyde has been reported millions of times and he's still commiting acts of terror around the globe.

Fucking gommies.

same here, even though I explained to him the the reason he has so much college debt is the liberal policies passed by democrats. However since he is gay I did red-pill him on the Syrian crisis

We need a MacArthur style purge right about now.

> you have no power here

Yeah you're right, "I" dont have any power, but I hope you know that you're country will assist the FBI if its deemed a serious threat, and threatening to kill a group of people is very serious. Like I said I've sent the thread to the FBI tip website. Its up to them what they do.

K-keep us posted

Based Mongols

too bad you sold out the Germans and betrayed them at the last minute just so the bolsheviks wouldn't gangrape your asses

You mean the authority that hates communism? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you just cross the border and shoot some Russians?
that will save you the cost of a plane ticket and you can be at home for dinner

This man is likely to be added to the alphabet soup party list because he came out as a red lover

Im with ya bro. Come at me and my rk62 commies.

You are in for a world of hurt.

The war was basically lost at that point
it was either surrender or lose your independence moment

Shut up you fucking pussy.
The only thing you are going to do is sit here and shitpost about your fantasy land where you actually matter.

You'll never do a god damn thing and you know it.
Pussy ass faggot.

This. They would have run over in few days. It was a mistake not to attack the murmansk railway tho.

>I'm the one who executes you. It doesn't matter if I have to move to America to do it

You're threatening lives, specifically CNN hosts for some reason. Be careful supporting OP in this thread.

It's self defense when communists are getting violent again :^)
I'm suddenly feeling like buying a helicopter when I move to the states...

You're a massive faggot, user.

>Implying that communism isn't also about taking over the world and making everyone but the ruling class poor.