2 good episodes this season

>2 good episodes this season
>both are written by men

How's that forced diversity working out for you, Justin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2NDoEjZqoQ
twitter.com/ryanridley/status/894440632319492096
indiewire.com/2017/08/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-5-review-the-whirly-dirly-conspiracy-recap-spoilers-1201868152/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's probably Harmon tho, not Justin

the first episode was thrash though

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 3 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

>>Sup Forums

Holy fuck you sound autistic,
You have little seizures when you don't like something?

Episode 5 was okay. I preferred episode 4. And I am utterly fucking sick of the forced and uncalled for family drama at this point. 4 at least had some fun with it. 5 had too much cheese.

I watched episodes 1 and 2. What have I missed?

Do you really take whatever contrarian shit people meme here that serious?

i wish i was still new

1>5>4>2>3 at this point.

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this, but 2 and 3 should be separated from the rest with a power gap

5 was not good.

>guy breaks up with girl
>deserves to be horribly disfigured

>girl breaks up with guy
>she's a hero

They don't call him Dan "The Cuck" Harmon for nothing

>accept dogshit posts or fuck off
no

This

I hate the fucking "I'm Blargdar, General of the Zorpazorp" joke in every thing. It has never been funny in history

>I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
>I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 3 minutes it was so painful.
Assuming this isn't bait this is genuine autism. Not the /r9k/ 0 social skills autism but actual full blown autism

I wish newfagging was a bannable offense

Dude....just. Stop

what's it like being unironically autistic?

>Waaah themes that challenge my preconceived Sup Forumstard notions are deeply triggering to me better project my insecurities onto a whole gender

>guy, presumably (You) makes a awful post
>People call you out on your autism
f-f-fucking summer amirite?

nice opinion

Hi Dan, how is the divorce?

The men are caricatures:

Rick is lolallpowerful, doesnt give a shit.

Writers have literally no concept on how to write Morty properly, they did it well with the Avengers spoof, this episode was clearly written by a female who has no idea how to write an angsty teenage boy, so she made him mini-rick

The main story was all over the place, felt very "simpsons" where it starts out on one thing and ends in a completely random place. Instead of a Rick and Jerry adventure its instantly became "yeah, were not doing this"

Disappointing episode. Better than Pickle Rick, worse than the other episodes this season.

Nice passive agressive millenial who doesn't actually accept the opinion of others nor bothers to challenge them, so just gives dissmissive one liners from his ivory tower

It only works for women because they have a cunt, when men do it, it's gay as shit

Nice attempt.

You didn't like the part where X character psychoanalyses Y? It was hilarious! So meta! Meta jokes the best!
Almost as epic as when Quagmire did it! Oh man, hope every single episode in this fucking season has one of those!

Re,mminde ttht unwantd pregnancies makes women unhappy and DESTROY THEIR OPTIONS INLIFE

BORTH CONTROL = PROGRESS

You wouldnt be mad if some loser gets your only daughter pregnant?

youtube.com/watch?v=j2NDoEjZqoQ

The white chick is me this whole season, last episode was alright though.

They are really fucking up the Show.

Rick has become essentially god. Remember in Season 1 when his portal gun ran out of power and they had to go through TSA? He didnt have these god-tier implants that he could just 1 shot the galactic overlord Worldender with.

Remember when he was powerless to reverse his fucked up Cronenberg universe?

Remember when the Galactic federation ambushed him during the wedding? He didnt just go "yea fuck you all, im god"

They are making it impossible for these types of stories to happen anymore because the writers, instad of trying to understand Rick and write him properly are resorting to flanderization, picking his most obvious traits and blowing them up in your face...

Really disappointing. I hope they understand that even if they want to go for diversity, first and formost they need good writers. Fuck if they are female ,fuck if they are male or inbetween. They need GOOD writers.

The whole idea of "lol female writers" is a parody because its obvious they hired some hack writers to fill quotas instead of hiring QUALITY writers regardless of politics or gender.

You can tell the people who just discovered the show from teh people who have been watching since season 1 by their desperate attempts to pretend anything this season has been good. The characterization has been off every episode and the dialogue isn't even the same. People bitched about the improvisational nature of the first two seasons and now we have hackneyed generic deconstructionist slop. Fuck all of you.

twitter.com/ryanridley/status/894440632319492096

Thank fuck he's doing the 7th ep

I am gonna take a stab and say 6 is gonna be shit

struck a nerve, did we? :)

i love how they didnt even explain how or why he had implants? They just glossed over it could have been its own fucking episode

>HE HAS IMPLANTS NOW?!

If ep6 isn't written by the original writers, of course it would be.

This whole season has become too pretentious. The only saving grace so far has been the first and fifth episodes, written by men, that are just barely keeping the show watchable. Even if by comparison the first and fifth look good compared to the rest, they are still a drop in quality from the earlier seasons.

dude there was an episode where Morty could turn into a car and Rick always has had all sorts of gadgets since day fucking one, building a spaceship and a "neutrino" bomb from scraps or while being blackout drunk

stop being new and lurk more you reddit shits

nice chode hands bro

>rick is never in danger now

Is moonmen the best episode?

>defending a guy who unironically said this:
>I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

like I'm not even that upset. I feel kind of bad because he's actually autistic.

The problem isnt the gadgets. Its that is now, and the show describes him now as god. He is all knowing, all powerful, can destroy galactic governments with a button.

The story has nowhere to go. So instead we have "DARK MORTY!" who will just be resolved with a handwave because Rick is all powerful and this wont effect anything.

Instead of fun and strong characterization, they are just blowing up the most blandant parts of every character:

Rick wemt from a fucked up scientist whos nihilistic worldview and alcoholism lead him into doing dumb shit to now he is a supergenius, knows everything, is all powerful and life itself doesnt interest him.

Jerry went from being a dumb spineless loser to being literally the weakest and most pathetic creature in the universe, nature even calls him a loser.

Summer went from bitchy but earnest teenage girl who loves her family but is going through puberty and wants to be cool to psychotic megabitch who is trying to become Rick 2.0 with a vagina.

Beth went from a woman who is trying to reconnect with her lost father and has a drinking problem to desperately and pathetically yearning for her fathers approval so much that its ruining everything around her.

Instead of characters, we have caricatures.

Pilot

I think it's just some copy pasta edited with it being about Rick and Morty. Still stupid to go "lol you don't know the joke? ?must be Reddit"

upvoted

>guy being clearly a newfag
>appears in a rick and morty thread
sure he clearly hasn't arrived here from reddit.

they take too much time complaining about feely relationship rather than just having a good ol science fiction adventure for some hamfisted reason or object.

Hate that 50% of every episode is RICK IS TOXIC TO MUH RELATIONSHIPS, DEALING WITH A DIVORICE IS SOO HARD AND I NEED SUPPORT, WAAAH WE NEED TO JUST WORK THROUGH THINGS AND GROW AS A PERSON RELYIN-

christ SHUT UP already and go to a alien strip joint to stop a alien presidential assassination or something. The kind of wacky shit your entire show was fucking founded on

>Its another fucking episode of "hey character development, JK no theres not"

>go to a alien strip joint to stop a alien presidential assassination or something
Is that more original than going to an alien theme park and stopping an assassination of Rick?

So so far this season I've heard it's about divorce, family therapy, and now fucking relationship drama?? That's it I'm gone man. Now it's a fucking soap opera written by uppity cunts and their brainwashed feminist cuckbois. Fuckin' a women aren't funny. Idc that I haven't watched them, I already know what happened.

No, feelings are important. You just don't get it because you're a virgin. Also we need to punch all the nazis.

well, yeah

If think Morty croneberized Ethan not because he hurts Summer but because him ruining Summer self-esteem bothered his day of tranquility he had by sending Rick away for a while

i watched it five minutes ago and i've already forgotten what happened.

Worst episode ever. As soon as I've seen it I'll explain why.

30% of Sup Forums are Nazis
30% of Americans are Nazis

t. Cartoon Network

Wrong, it was to punish him for hurting her fee-fees

My proof: actual dialog
Your proof: your imagination

5 > 1 > 3 > 4 & 2

>Diablo Verde

LOL HE SAID A MEXICAN SOUNDING NAME, SO HILARIOUS

This guy post this every week. It's almost like he has no life and nothing better to do.

But it's true user, and only a literal retard would say the opposite

it's pasta you dumb fucking redditors

I can't imagine how low your standards must be to think this pile of shit is good

Kids shooting each other in the head was the first time this season made me laugh. Good progress, keep it up crew.

when did it become so edgy?

They are all written by a team of half men half women. Not just one person. No episode has been good this season.

Which is the best episode to watch to get into it? I watched a "best rick and morty moments" video on YT and I really didn't feel anything, not funny or depressing(?). Maybe it's just not for me but what episode do you think encapsulates the show?

>an episode of Rick & Morty
>good

You really shouldn't expect much from a show that had an entire episode dedicated to cuckold propaganda.

Which episode? I forget this stuff.
You aren't talking about the croninberg one are you?

I think it was the first season, one of the first 4 or 5 episodes. Jerry's dad is a cuckold who invites his wife's black bull along with him and his wife when they go to Jerry's house for Christmas.

I was happy not remembering that bit kek

S01E02 is what I use to introduce friends.

who's doing the next episode?

indiewire.com/2017/08/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-5-review-the-whirly-dirly-conspiracy-recap-spoilers-1201868152/

with dan harmon going through a divorce every single episode this season has referenced divorce or made dealing with it a major plot point

he obviously isn't all knowing or all powerful because he got himself injected with retard juice in tonight's episode

rick's weakness is his arrogance

I don't think beth is being portrayed as a hero at all. She's slowly going off the rails.

This.
While I agree he's gotten way too overpowered, he will still occasionally slip up and it's the times he slips up that matter.

I don't mind him not only because he slips up, but because instead of reddit's OMG IS PICKLE RICK GOING SURVIVE the focus is will Morty do the right thing and can the family survive. I think the drama elements are filling in well for tension. I really like how Morty this season isn't relegated to a plot cuck-shed. He's finally got some balls. I may be wrong eventually, but it feels like all of this drama is building towards something. Just don't let those girl writers write the overarching plot.

Yeah rick is definitely a mary sue and it's hurting the story really bad

>Just don't let those girl writers write the overarching plot.
too late

I just want the new Summer R34.

gibe

I don't mind the Giantess stuff, but I don't like big tiddies. I'm just hoping new normal stuff even though Thunderdome and Savage Summer are the best ones. I wish someone commissions Thunderdome Summer X Savage Summer.

and it went suddenly went away when it was needed

this episode should have ended with Jerry saving the day, he already did twice, he wasn't always what he is now, he could muster up internal strength when needed, thats what made him a 3d character

so far this season is ruining the show, its following the same decay that every hyped up show does, the characters are getting flattened and the story feels artificially stagated in order to profit more from making a fuckload of seasons

we are 5 episodes in and the characters haven't evolved a single bit from the season's initial proposition

when they started funneling moral lessons, they enhanced the edge to make it look the same

>but I don't like big tiddies.

I'm a man of flat chests. Cute round normal-sized breasts are better than hentai-tier torpedo giant breasts, which are a turn-off.

lol

Or just don't be irresponsible sluts

Big saggy round flompers > tiny tits

fuck off pedo

>being this much of a low-test numale

Pathetic

same with men