If Hillary wins is America finished as a white country?

If Hillary wins is America finished as a white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341066/Whites-soon-minority-American-children-age-5.html
upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/03/05/Census-White-children-to-become-minority-by-2020/9751425612082/
washingtonexaminer.com/census-whites-become-minority-in-2044-hispanic-population-twice-blacks/article/2557393
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IVqXLX1fFvQ&feature=youtu.be
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/24/cartoonists-website-suspended-after-posting-mocking-clinton-cartoon/
archive.is/hcLjf#selection-2353.0-2353.36
twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just finished as a country.

it already is.

it already is dezu that 61% includes arabs, jews, berbers, turks, etc. and more than half of white americans are open borders muh democrat cucks.

We've been finished as a white country since Reagan

Whites will become minorities in all of our countries I have no doubt when I'm 70 in Australia whites will be the minority I almost don't want to bring kids into this world because it feels in the future when we are the minority other races will turn on us.

>If Hillary wins is America finished as a white country?
Are the 600000 Syrians that Hillary will import considered "white"?

>tfw Latin America will mean everything south of Canada
>tfw Alaska secedes
>tfw we collapse because of brown people
>tfw they will blame whites in the history books

"Pledge of Allegiance" will be outlawed and replaced with "Sorry for Slavery".
Open boarders everwhere, so it wont be a real "country" anymore.

It already is. Children 5 and under in the USA are less than %50 "white" and that's the shonky American definition of white... They aren't a white country anymore.

Our only hope is to try and save our country and what remains of Europe.

America is already finished as a white country. Whites under the age of 5 became a minority in 2014.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341066/Whites-soon-minority-American-children-age-5.html

Whites under 18 will be a minority by the next presidential election.

upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/03/05/Census-White-children-to-become-minority-by-2020/9751425612082/

An overall minority in 25~ years.

washingtonexaminer.com/census-whites-become-minority-in-2044-hispanic-population-twice-blacks/article/2557393

>if

/thread

According to biden white stock wiĺl dissapear in the US soon. His own words

> america
> white

pls help us
That would be cool if alaska seceded honestly

tfw white cucks will write that narrative

Finished as a white country since The South lost to North :D:DD:D

And it's not a casual observation, he's saying it's a good thing...

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Drumpf will do what based Putin will tell him to do
TRUMP 2016 one time pls

Dr. Drew Show CANCELED After Admitting Hillary Health Problems !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=IVqXLX1fFvQ&feature=youtu.be

Cartoonist’s Website Suspended After Posting Mocking Clinton Cartoon

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/24/cartoonists-website-suspended-after-posting-mocking-clinton-cartoon/

‘For the KKK, Clinton is our choice’

archive.is/hcLjf#selection-2353.0-2353.36

Define "white country."

Do you mean state-backed white supremacy? That was gutted in 1865 with the emancipation proclamation and ended in 1964 with the Civil Rights act.

Do you mean white majority population? America is going to be a majority-minority nation, no race will be a majority.

There is nothing wrong with racial equality.

Even if we deport all the nonwhites from every western country, birthrates are so low that civilization will probably collapse within the next century anyway.

Better we have nonwhites to blame for the collapse of western civilization than simple decline.

anyone who think globalism is the devil is a retarted basement dweller.

keep fearing what you dont understand becuase you are an autist fuck

>globalism is a good thing

you have to be shilling me

How did you get globalism out of that post?

>retarted.

Texas turns blue and so does arizona. New mexico goes dark blue before the end of her first term, and that's only because arizona and texas will be puttin up a good fight. Republicans are bretty much controlled opposition at that point, and republicanism as we know it dies. Why do you think hillary is being so nice to republicans right now? there's already more people that consider themselves democrat than republican in this country. republicans are just really good at getting the vote out. Anyway, the right wing ceases to have a proper representation in its current governmental structure.

Republicans are fucking stupid for allowing illegals and quasi open borders destroy the party. but muh hispanics are closet conservatives! if we just get the right candidate with the right message and the right skin color we can win! Fucking stupid. I'm hispanic, voting republican since 2012, when I was legally allowed to, and considered myself conservative, even when I was 15 and it was cool to hate bush, but love king nigger, and even I recognize that if hillary wins, race realist republicanism is only going to grow, not shrink. It's what happens when you let in communities that refuse to assimilate. they create their own little communities, destroy cohesion, only let in those that look like them, and couldn't care less is they undercut whitey, or blacky, or brownie, etc.

Explain how it's so awesome then you kike

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

>Erasing White People from America isn't an accident.

joe biden looks way too excited about white genocide

IF you want to get paid by CRT you have to do better than that nog

4 SCOTUS judges is just the tip of the iceberg. A Clinton DoJ would work around the clock to fuck us.

Plainly speaking, a Clinton presidency is finality. The place is simply not going to be recognizable in 20 years. It's not going to be a country worth living in.