Commits mass war crimes

>Commits mass war crimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fM5QRliYII
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1Xq9a1qOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS

VOY was plagued with warcrimes to attract pleb nazibabbies and had little to do with exploring humanities potential for progress.

I want to live captain!

What happens in the delta quadrant stays in the delta quadrant.

Janeway literally murdered Tuvix

I liked that episode where it portrays voyager as a warship that commits genocidal acts etc.

we need more psycho lesbian captains 2bh, janeway was fun

She has a husband dude

this, the actor plays janeway perfect. its like at some point she realizes janeway is a crazy fucking war god and acts appropriately

did she? I think she just had puppies with a guy.

I'm sure thats what she tells everyone when they ask why she looks at 7 of 9 the way she does

Yeah in the first episode she talks to him in Skype or whatever

only posting this gif because i am lonely and want to contribute something relevant to this thread

I don't understand to which mass war crimes are you referring?

You know you Captain is crazy when she longs for a Borg attack just to pass some time

There was that time they allied with the Borg and used bioweapons against species 8472.

They also integrated the surviving genocidal maniacs from the Equinox into their crew.

>They also integrated the surviving genocidal maniacs from the Equinox into their crew.

what the fuck else did you expect them to do

Nice post

Fuck Tuvix.
Tuvix was an accident, but Sim was made on purpose. Janeway got nothing on Adolf Archer.

>S5 of Enterprise was to feature Kzintis

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The entire Sim episode I could not believe what the fuck I was watching. That seemed like an absurd moral clusterfuck to do that.

Archer had Manic-Depressive Disorder. By Depressive I mean beat the fuck out of people while retaining a smug sense of superiority.

>commits crimes

>robot Sim is made so chad Trip can survive
IT'S NEVER GOING TO BE OVER

Lock em in the brig until a formal hearing can be conducted, especially given the spiel she gave about protocol.

Season 3 was fucked up, sometimes I couldn't believe that the writers sat down and wrote the script then thought "This is fine and doesn't make our heroes look like psychopaths". What about that one where they kill all those babies and Archer is the only one trying to protect them but only because he has been influenced?

I thought you might say that. Voyager's brig is fucking tiny, dude. And the formal hearing was still at least half a century off.

That would've been retarded

rather ordinary ep except for the stupid usage of the ev-suit.

That's not an image of Sisco

I N S A N E W A Y

Janeway and Archer are my favorite Captains for a reason

is that space Killary?

>Picard Prime Directive
>Archer First Contact
>Janeway Do-Anything-To-Get-Home

Which one is superior?

Hillary wishes she's as competent as Janeway when fucking up things.

I'd be fine with her breaking the Prime Directive and all the other shit if there were repercussions for her actions at the end of all of it.
Instead, she gets a fucking promotion.

It's not a crime if you're not in federation space.

Trust me I'm a space lawyer.

oh damn

Having her resign would have been a nice bittersweet ending. Since she knows that the Delta quadrant made her do questionable things. To the point of time travelling in the future to alter their return time. Making her feel unfit to be a Captain. But left open for her to maybe return in a future series.

But then ENT happened.

Out of all VOY cast Garrett Wang is the most sad and pathetic one. No career whatsoever and now he makes some stupid 2hrs long twitch streams where he cries about his terrible life on VOY set, like wtf son?!

>I took an intentional break from Hollywood, which continued on for another 15 years.
Yeah

P.S. oh, he deleted the videos already, or was too stupid to save them.

Thats a lieeeeeee!
>youtube.com/watch?v=7fM5QRliYII

Fun fact:
If you kill a human, not matter where you are in the universe, it is a crime against humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1Xq9a1qOI

Maybe a little funny

we can travel interstellar faster than light and create meals out of nothing, how much more progress does one need?

fun fact: year of hell is overrated and not in Voyager top 20.

Ain't a crime if they aren't human.

Prime Directive? I don't listen to hip-hop.

Everything needed to survive the coming ages of the universe, old chap.

wtf I love mass effect now

which episode? I don't remember this at all

>She has a purse dude

No shit.

3x25- Worst Case Scenario, in which they find a holodeck program about a Maquis mutiny.

Reminder that her actress fucking hated 7 of 9's actress and the entire relationship

Well it's completely understandable, she basically stole the show, is a lot hotter and undermined the feminist vibe Mulgrew wanted

Was the point of the character that she was willing to commit war crimes to get things done, while still suffering the consequences of those hard decisions? I mean wasn't that like a theme of the show?

>Voyager
>consequences

VOY had such a unlikable cast.

I thought Sup Forums was only filled with people that hated voyager.

I love Voyager, but it's an honest love which freely acknowledges that it's the most flawed entry in the franchise.

>hes got less than 430 followers

JUST

Uhh yeah, still not a dyke

Name one captain that didn't commit a warcrime
also

>how can they be war crimes if there was no war meme.jpg

most trek fans realize that while it has flaws it also has good episodes and is probably the best Trek to just drop in and watch some random episode
only DS9 hate it, but they hate everything that isn't DS9 anyway

Did we ever see an airlock in Star Trek? I can only ever recall people going through doors round corners into another set.

Pretty sure he was a fiance at best.

She did fuck that irish hologram and lizard Paris though

There were airlocks in enterprise and first contact

Captain Ransom did nothing wrong

you know they hosted an entire prison ship later right

>7 years

I made this pic maybe a year ago.