Would you rather have President Trump or President Paul?

Would you rather have President Trump or President Paul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7v8qtZ3I5AM
youtube.com/watch?v=rmCy3SbCWS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

President paul, because he has the happening meme, also he has better memes than trump!
Keep on pauling bros!

Trump. Ron Paul is an idiot who wants to stop sending money and weapons to Israel.

Fuck that. That's no way to treat our closest ally.

Check those numbers this guy have guys, alot of similar numbers! How did you do it man?

Ron Paul. Trump is a flip flopping faggot and a Clinton plant.

Ron Paul

Ron Paul. Im voting Trump but he's not even half the candidate that Ron Paul was.

Ronny boy.

ron paul, but thats not an option

This x1000
Auscunt is based

Ron Paul is spineless faggot and a cuck

>(((closest ally)))
Ron Paul, but that doesn't mean I won't fight to get the God Emperor in.

Paul was our civil option. They didn't listen. Trump has to be our nuclear option.

>most principled candidate in american history
>spineless

This. This thread is filled with shameless CTR shills.

Ron Paul
preaching the gospels of liberty

no comparison

>stop sending money and weapons to Israel.
>implying that's a bad thing

Trump.

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

President Hillary Clinton is my first choice, but of those two definitely President Paul. He wasn't a racist and had some working knowledge of the Constitution.

I was a big fan of Ron Paul, then I turned 19

Spotted the newfags. I bet you think repeating digits is magic too, huh?

I don't know. At least Trump beat the system made by the establishment against 16 other candidates.

>i want to make sure i vote for the guy who's gonna win!

>unironically uses ``newfag''

>le newfags! I've been here since 2004, for reals!

Last I remember, Paul was the same as Bernie Jew Sanders who took all his donations to pocket.

He was nothing more than another puppet who was prepared to lose instead of winning the elections.

This.

Ron was my VP pick

At this point, Trump. My only motive is who will make liberals the most unhappy. The more they attack trump the more enjoyment I will get when he wins.

I'm actually a big fan of Rand Paul.
I honestly think he is one of the brightest and most genuine political figures in the USA. He really cares about USA I feel, and has a sharp mind.

Based president Paul.
Too bad is to late

Used to prefer Ron Paul in the past.
But after seeing how toxic and cancerous the estabilishment is I think there's no one better than Trump for this job.

>libertarianism is for children
>you dont want to be seen as a child, right?
>better change your beliefs if you dont want to be a laughing stock

Spoken like a true BLM protestor. Did you ever wonder why liberals are so pro-Palestine? Israel is our last hope in the Middle East.

But I suppose you're too stupid to grasp this simple truth.

paul

Source

What does that even mean? It just seems like another one of your alt right talking points to say "he cares about USA" let me guess you think Obama doesnt? Retarded.

The correct way to treat them would be to glass then entire region.

Well, you need to win, right?

Can I have Sam Webb instead?

Paul, but if we are going to go for things that cant happen, i would like a world war without casualties as well

Ron Paul, always.

this implies that liberals are not only evil but that they are educated on the same global political forbidden youtube knowledge as you

RON PAUL Sup Forums

Rand Paul should have won the nomination this cycle.

His donation site was still up after the elections.

Isn't that obvious enough where the money went from those cultists?

> newfags actually choosing trump

If you choose Trump you prize security over freedom and are thus a faggot.

Neither

Obama cares more about the Muslim Brotherhood and not offending ISIS than America.

Mexicans aren't going to depot themselves with freedom.

Love both but would def take Paul.

Wrong.
They'd deport themselves when Paul takes away their welfare.

Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders are nothing alike. In fact, Ron Paul never endorsed Romney in '12, for instance. Ron Paul was also part of the LP who abandoned the party when he realized it was being co-opted by neocons. And, hey, look, he was right. Look at what happened with Gary Johnson using Roger Stone to take over the party! Once again, Ron Paul was right.

In case you missed it, Ron Paul wanted to use the troops deployed in the Middle East to militarize our border and end entitlement programs which bring illegals over in the first place.

This guy gets it.

As someone that voted for Paul in both his campaigns, it makes my heart hurt thinking about it.

Paul easily on policy and personality, but almost Trump just to see the left shit itself with anger for eight years.

Ron Paul but I don't think Trump is a bad choice. Paul was just a better one.

I love how you newfags squirm and writhe when you're called just what you are- newfags.
Lurk more, faggots.

Paul is a learned doctor. Trump has a 4 and done degree. He's less educated than Baby Bush.

This. Ron Paul is also a person of character and conscience as evidenced by his deeds, not just his words. It's a shame politics weeds people of his caliber out.

Trump.

We need a strong leader in these trying times.

Trump because a president also needs to be alpha and Ron Paul was too much of a beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=7v8qtZ3I5AM

Fuck off with your low-energy libertarian faggot.

He lost and he's too old to anything now. His son is a fucking cuck who lost to Trump.

They both wouldn't have okayed the Arab spring, Libya, and Syria, so they're both better than Hillary.

Paul's run/s (particularly his 2012 run) enlightened many users here to the full effects of electoral fraud and the corruption of the media he was so consistent and his policies so resonant it was the only way to prevent a non-establishment candidate like him from winning. Trump is decent I like his no bullshit way of doing things and his policies even though some of them go against some of what I believe it seems like they will be incredibly effective. All of the fluff people have bought up to discredit him is completely laughable and it will probably lead to the opposite of what they intend happening, this was consistent time and time again with how the media behaved around UKIP and their rise here in my country. Right now? I think Trump is better for the nation, Paul is too old now and its real sad watching his liberty report you can really tell how his age has started getting to him. I just wish Rand had the energy Ron had back when Ron was younger (80s-90s) I like Rand a lot but he seemed so dull at points during the primaries.

President Paul without question

>He fell for the Trump meme

Trump is literally, L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y a meme

I never bought into the bantz that were thrown around about Rand Paul. He never seemed dull to me. In fact, there are many times where he seems to surpass his father in terms of message delivery, especially on issues of foreign policy. It's strange that part of the Trump push came from alternate media sources that once backed Ron Paul. It's even stranger to realize that Trump has been adopting many of Rand Paul's stance on policy issues, likely because someone in the campaign realizes that there's a strong collective of individuals who have Ron and Rand's message resonate with them. Although Trump had bantz in the debates, he had little substance, but, I will admit that there were a few gems, but it pales in comparison to what Rand had. Go watch the debate that Trump sat out. Rand Paul dominated.

What said is the truth. Trump was able to appeal to the lowest common denominator and, now, on some issues, is pivoting to Rand's stances that never changed. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump ends up becoming the next Reagan, and I don't mean that in a positive. Reagan's administration can be argued as the point in which neocons began to successfully insert themselves into positions of the DoD. I wouldn't be surprised if we see that happen again.

Thankfully it seems that Trump is at least going to protect the FOIA, which is something that the Clinton's are destroying. If Hillary is elected, it sets a horrible precedence in terms of how Federal information is handled and removes yet another right that citizens have.

David Duke

During the time when Ron Paul was running, I was still a liberal who thought he was racist because of some letter he supposedly signed.

I wish I would have listened to him. What were some of the things he proposed?

youtube.com/watch?v=rmCy3SbCWS4

This is a pretty good video that contrasts Ron Paul with Bernie Sanders which you might find interesting, and the video also does a very good job of debunking the argument that "Bernie Sanders is the new Ron Paul," that you tend to hear everywhere. Including this thread, actually

Trump.

Nationalized concealed carry + gassing the spics

Paul just can't compete

>trumptard actually thinks trump will do anything to the illegals.

topmeme. keep up to date. or better yet, grow a brain and realize he was just saying all that
"muh wall" "muh no muzzies" to gain attention and swindle your worthless vote.

>Trump is a flip flopping faggot and a Clinton plant.

leaf

President Paul or course. He is a caring and gentle grandpa.

Thanks.

President Paul. He helped give us based Leyonhjelm and if he was president we'd have had a surge in support over here and the world would be a slightly brighter place.

If only we listened.

Wait until next time. He's an opthamologist running in the year 20/20. There's no way it can't work.

Huntsman

Trump all the way. Ron is a fucking idiot.

President Paul, the choice is very easy. I value negative liberty above all else, and that was Ron's strongest principle.

He never wrote those, no one wrote them in his name and he says he didn't even know about those 'racist' remarks and I believe him.

Paul would genocide poor people just because of ideas written by Austrians 100 years ago

I like Ron and Rand, but we don't need a reasonable candidate right now, we need a wrecking ball of libcuck destruction to annihilate the MSM, PC culture, safe spaces, and all that other shit that's been creeping up in west over the past decade

Easiest question

Paul because he understands 'freedom' and economics. Goverment would be smaller and had less to say about your property. Trump is more totalitarian but I will be happy if he wins. .

That's a tough one. I think Paul would be the best president we've ever had, but it would just be so sweet to have Trump be president and trigger all the sjw tears. I would choose Trump.

I agree with you on Paul, but I don't think Trump would be totalitarian. Besides building a wall and negotiating better trade deals I don't think he would do much. I imagine he would leave most decisions up to the state.

I'd always vote for ron paul or his son before anyone but they didn't make the cut so I'm voting for the don.

President Paul by a landslide, he will make the Ancap memes real

My nigga Paul

Trump is just the next best thing.