I hate white people

I hate white people.
They believe they are the best, non-white people is not human, they can do anything for non-white people since ancient.
So wars have not disappeared.
Of course, there are nice people of white.
Please give me your serious opinion.

George please don't waste time on Sup Forums when you need to prepare English class for tomorrow.

Wh*te monkeys like this fucking schnitzel should be fucking gassed.

The Jews have made sure there will be no white people in 100 years.

japs are honorary whites ^__^ *pats head*

You must thank daily the white race for helping you with your country development. Without the white race you would still live in paper houses and walking around in wooden shoes.

>you would still live in paper houses and walking around in wooden shoes.
Explain to me how that's a bad thing.

>So wars have not disappeared.
Do you know why Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked?
Prease, share your serious opinion.

I hate brown people.
They believe they are the best, non-white people is human, they can't do anything for white people since ancient.
Of course, there are only nice people of white.

>Explain to me how that's a bad thing.
snow, it snows in Japan. Kotatzu is a joke.

>these monkeys
>honorary "white"
O i am laffin at this deluded mongrel

t. Scott Alistair "Pinkskin" Thomson

get back to making hentai and cars boi

why are you ruskies even butthurt here though? op said he hates wh*Tes, not mongol rapebabies

You cannot blame a shark being what is it is. The problem is that people are too trusting of these non-white demons.

If you hate white people that much, stop using internet who is a white invention then

>amerishart
>calling someone a mongrel
ironic

Do you pay for my bandwidth?

No thank you!
Please don't lump me in with you.

ahahahahahaaaah
Are there nice people of white only?
Just that thinking is not nice.

I hate Japs.
They believe they are the best, anyone who isn't Jap is not human, they can't do anything but jack off to cartoons and build robots.
So birthrate has disappeared.
Of course, there are nice people of slanty eyes.
Please give me your serious opinion.

That applies at 19th century when they think they're the owners of planet earth
Now, they're not
Mainly because there isn't enough pure whites to hate on non whites anymore

Just now↓

>superior genes
>only race in danger of going extinct

da jooooooooooooooooooooooooods

He's right though. Biggest proponents of mass immigration and multiculturalism and all the other harmful bullshit are Jews. They want to genocide whites. Jews are white when it suits them and not white when it doesn't - a bunch of lying, scheming, treacherous reptilians, really - no wonder people keep kicking them out or want to gas them.

I love white people! but then... they only sees me as subhuman,... I only chasing after wind....
I HATE THEM SO MUCH!

Is this one of does famous gaypill??

Go huff gas, crypto-reptilian.

I love Suomi

Wow.....I guess I am a scheming reptillian who wants to genocide whites.....and it took a random Finn from Sup Forums for me to discover the truth about myself....whoa.....everything makes sense now.....wow.....

Off yourself dumb goy who larp as jew.

Say that to the Ottoman Empire

why are you sayings this when you're mongolian?

>That applies at 19th century when they think they're the owners of planet earth
As opposed to the early 20th century where you took over like a quarter the are of the globe and would have taken over more if not for WWII

I love mongol people.
They know they are the best, non-altaic people is not human, they can do anything for non-altaic people since ancient.
Of course, there are no weak people of mongol.
Chinks and japs are subhumans and must be enslaved.

Attached: Mongolian.jpg (460x276, 25K)

JAPAN A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE JUST NEEDED MO OIL FO DEM PROGRAMS

You hate your perception of white people.
You simply can't tell reality from your own imagination.
Also nipon saying " they can do anything for non-white people since ancient. ": is rich as fuck. XD

>Anglos
>Wh*Te

I think it's funny that the only real white pride movements are in Muttmerica, while the rest of the world has nationalists. I guess I'm not white though so who knows, maybe it is worthwhile.

I love black people.
They believe they are the worst, white people is human, they can do anything for white people since modern.
So wars have disappeared.
Of course, there are bad people of white.
Please give me your meme opinion.

Attached: John-Boyega_3280645b.jpg (620x387, 126K)

>I think it's funny that the only real white pride movements are in Muttmerica, while the rest of the world has nationalists. I guess I'm not white though so who knows, maybe it is worthwhile.
Because the other countries generally are white countries and when they are being nationalists they are saying fuck foreigners which the non-white belong too. Basically they don't have to say white pride for it to have the same result.

if it makes you feel better i like you

look naruto, I like you, but blacks are worse