British vs English identity in England

British vs English identity in England.

What's the difference?

English is an ethnic identity and British is a civic identity.

Literally the opposite of what you just posted.

Britain = an island
England = a country
London = pakistan

Despise "Britain". We should balkanise.

>scotland was independent 400 years ago therefore balkanize

This is as dumb as Americans who claim to be Irish because they're 1/16th english you know. Roll with the cards you have now, man.

"British" identity is a smokescreen for pakis. Wogs are literally terrified of the terms English, Scottish & Welsh because they know for a fact it excludes them. No blackjack is ever going to say he is a Welshman with a straight face, unless he wants his face smashing. "British" is about as authentic an identity as "American", it's just a fabrication designed to include wogs.

This is interesting, so it's mainly brits in town, and english in the countryside?

"British" means being loyal to the crown

No, "Brits" are non-whites who rally behind a fabricated, purposely inclusive identity.

Almost all ethnically English people idenity as being English but second and third generation shitskins and slavs (bird shitksins) Identify as 'British'

Hiroyuki sucks humongous cocks

>Cornwall
>British
I thought they are Cornish

British are so inbred that their national animal is the bulldog, the epitome of incest.
So is Churchill. I cant even imagine what a room would smell like if it was full of british, it would be reeking of incest, sin and Gods anger.
Even their queen is inbred, but thats like saying the sea water tastes salty
Not even the other tribe is any better, scums, oh sorry i meant scots. Skot is an insult in our language, means one that is not supposed to exist and is a debyl at that.
Dont mention that they are Celts, i mean lets be serious here
>klits with kilts
who cares what they are, or should i say arse
brAAAAAAAeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP BRIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
thats me playing the dick bag or as they call it bagpipes without the dick bag
they literally have bags of flapping dicks and call it an instrument

Not really.
if england declared independence, then they'd say they were english as per pertaining to the sovereign state of england.

but england is a constituent country of the sovereign country of Great Britain, they identify as british not english.

Based Cornwall

Lots of English people go their to retire

they're the least English on the map

There's resort place like a Florida in USA?

I understand Cornwell being nearly white, but what is that little blob in the east?

I don't know what a resort like Florida but they move to nice quiet villages with nice scenery and retire.

Florida is a place for old people from all parts of America

Its calmed down now, in fact all the Germans and brits who visit (they ONLY visit florida besides NY for some reason) are the ones who are starting to move there instead

>oldworlder logic
The beauty of the American identity is that it is founded in ideals and not coincidence of geographical collocation that results in similar language or skin color.

inb4 you meme out some pseudo logic, the openness of American culture is exactly what allowed us to dominate and Westernize the modern world for nearly a century to a much greater extent than you Brits ever did, and we didn't have to show up and rape the countries for generations to accomplish it.

fuck off anime paki
will never read your posts

>they ONLy visit florida
This is what Floridians actually believe.

If you take "dominate" to mean fumbling around in deserts creating refugees and terrorists and "Westernize" to mean catastrophically failing to open up countries to your shitty brand of unregulated capitalism and breeding even more resentment, then yes, you have superseded the British Empire, in spite of the fact that you fail to do to one country what we did to a quarter of the planet. The beauty of America is that no one is going to mourn its decline.

Saving this Karen

>japanese hapa mong : english
lol