If you've been watching season 3, you've probably been noticing that Morty is getting darker...

If you've been watching season 3, you've probably been noticing that Morty is getting darker, and becoming more like Rick. It's been making me think, what if this season is a prequel, showing us how Evil Morty came to be?

who gives a shit

what if you take this shit show back to r*ddit you fucking faggot

Thats a game theory tier theory

wow I heard this place was horrible and dumb but I decided to give it a chance and you proved everyone right. Don't worry you won't be hearing from me anymore =)

At least then they would have an excuse for such a shot season.

*shit

>game theory tier theory

Yeah pretty much, all of the seasons from now will show how Morty became evil Morty, who wants to kill all of the Ricks because he understood how Rick's nihilism pretty much fucked the whole family up.

=)

*BUURRrrRRP* God's not real Martin! *cough* PICKLE RICK!

If the theory were true, I'm sure they'd go back to C-137 at some point. It'd be really cool to see at the end of the season, Morty gets stabbed in the eye or has some shit to down, and has to wear an eye patch.

It's pretty obvious that Evil Morty is Rick's original Morty. Who got full of himself, as smart as Rick, independent didn't need Rick anymore... Rick tries to get rid of him but fails.

Remember how Season 1 Morty wouldn't hurt a fly? And now season 3 Morty has turned someone into a literal monster because, during high school, they broke up with his sister?

so fucking hamfisted

I'd believe it. When they revealed him at the end of that episode if season 1, it had that feel that he would be back eventually

>Morty gets stabbed in the eye or has some shit to down, and has to wear an eye patch.

If I recall correctly evil Morty's eyepatch was a way for him to hide his control device, he doesn't really need an eyepatch.

That's what I'm saying. It could be possible that this season is that evil Morty story. This isn't the Morty from season 1 and 2. It's the story of that evil Morty, and how he got the way he did

TV shows

its not even his sister. his entire world died in season 1

Not really.

It's his sister from another reality. So kinda yeah.

I think it's just a cycle.

Rick C-137 is so arrogant he allows his cloaking device (morty) to be an important part of his adventures, giving them more skills, intelligence and power... which is how we got Evil "Eye patch" Morty. Rick then tried to do away with him, or whatever.

Rick went and picked himself up a new Morty and the cycle is repeating itself again, new Morty is becoming Evil, just like the previous because of Ricks influence.

This only happens to C-137 because other Ricks treat their Mortys like the tool they are and nothing more.

Exactly, it's so fucking ... Flanderized? I don't know... I think we're just going to watch C-137 Morty meet up with Evil Morty and he'll try to convince them to team up, C-137 Morty will step away realising what he could become.

It's so fucking obvious and shit it'll probably happen now.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>Beth leaves her husband, Jerry, and it destroys him emotionally. He is essentially a broken human being.
>Fanfare, cheers, she's a fucking hero

>Ethan, a child, breaks up with his girlfriend. As kids do.

>Morty turns him into a mutant

I don't even

It's so stupid that you people are taking it this seriously. It was just a stupid joke from hackneyed 70s movies where you see a reveal that a certain character was really evil.

fuck off back2leddit nigger

>revealing a characters evil is just making fun of something else since they already did it
That's like saying every theme for a plot is just making fun of the first movie or show to use that theme.

>Rick went and picked himself up a new Morty
In the opening credits for this season, you see Rick shopping for a new Morty. So it could either be losing his current Morty, or losing the one that ends up becoming evil Morty, and he's shopping for what ends up being the current Morty we know.