Why is homeland security investigating the lesie jones thing...

Why is homeland security investigating the lesie jones thing? Weren't they originally created explicitly to protect the whitehouse? Shouldn't it be the FBI seeing as they specialize in... investigation?

>

She is a national treasure

Dear lord shit twat cunt fuck.

That is all.

Poor Harambe, suffered so much pain.

How long till we end up shooting it out of its misery, again?

just another abuse of power by the nigger in the white house

>to protect the White House

want to know how I know you are really really young?

that butthurt is delightful
that rage, that frustration mmmmmm
Obama trolled you another time Sup Forums
what does it feel like to be a racist in a country that is led by a nigger?
62% and in full decrease
come on you got to do something

Because her nudes are a form of terrorism

Because any one who dares to look at those disgusting pictures will require decades of therapy afterwards. I can still see it her disgusting mangled dark grey vagina just behind my eyelids.

Does this mean that think the hack originated from outside of the US or is the overreach so that one day soon online trolls can be prosecuted as tertorists by military tribunals and extradited to black holes like Gitmo?

protect the whitehouse from terrorists japanal

Nope. To protect American citizens from physics terror attacks.

Not to protect some stupid she boons Twitter account and disgusting nude selfies.

This

Wait is this a joke? They are really looking after Harambe and not paying attention to Hillary's shenanigans? Our tax dollars hard at work I see.

Harambe must be a cia agent.

>homeland security

not PETA

>Implying anyone even wants to look at them
>Implying she didn't just release them herself for attention

Breaking news guys, Career SJW's n00ds leak on the internet and its all mans fault as usual because everyone knows we're all into Harambe nudes here.

Because it's a propaganda piece that doesn't mean anything. No one gives a fuck about this ape aside from the money and publicity that can be made off her affirmative action ass.

DHS is like the KKK, the military wing of the DNC now.

Media bullshit as usual

The media admitted to your face more than once that less than 25% of 'news' has any basis in fact

Less than 25%

You realise that means more than 75% of the 'news' is utter fabrication, right?

That's a big number, isn't it

Stop being taken for fools

Who CARES if some woman's naked arse was photographed

I mean who fucking CARES?

Do you have a body? How many types of human body are there anyway

and surely by now you've seen both models?

So ignore it. Move on.

It most likely never happened. Most likely the photos were fakes. You've seen it all before anyway

so who fucking cares?

And if you're happy seeing your taxes/your parents' taxes being *squandered* on such mindless trivia

just vote Hillary

If you'd like to see more *meaningful* content in the media

vote Trump

or simply go look in the mirror and stare at your own body and get over it

literally no

what were you doing in 2002

Why dont they investigate why the fuck she had all that shit on her cloud, who keeps their passport, license, etc next to pictures of white dicks up her ass?

Being born, apparently

Because it's a false flag to justify censoring the internet

Sounds like what they're going for

Is that really her taking it up the ass?

Can we sue this bitch she melted my brain with those pics weapons of mass destruction is what they are

She's a fucking idiot for taking the time to bad mouth trolls. If I were a celeb, I would just ignore the fucking plebs.

They were created to thwart Islamic terrorism and shit.

Now they're supposed to be FEMA with guns.

Now they're investigating the Jones shit instead of the good ole FBI?

>answering to MikeHyde
my sides

because she is an interest/asset for the liberal left

THIS

I heard her say the words "Theres a difference between freedom of speech and hate speech" on a talk show and I knew right away it was bad news.

>not PETA

She's probably enjoying the attention.

She's like 50.

Her nudes are getting more attention than J Laws.

underrated

The FBI can't be trusted since some of the agents are actually patriotic.

Since Homeland Security can be controlled much easier than the FBI, it makes sense for the White House to use them as their goons.

because if the FBI does it they will put out a public statement to the effect of it wasnt hacked. if homeland does it they arent allowed to make a public statement 1 way or the other

Jesus I had to look that up...

I wonder how many gummit checks it took for her to become """"famous""""

Im gona laugh so fucking hard if this becomes the justification for censoring the internet's.

>Shouldn't it be the FBI seeing as they specialize in... investigation?
They actually want a conviction.

sorry our country is shit and trying to ruin everything

I wish they were fake lad
I reallly do
sadly they weren't nad now I have to live with the fact I saw a nude gorilla's crusty vagina

MODS
O
D
S

that poor chair.

This is just further proof that Leslie Jones is Michael Obama in a dress.

>instead of the good ole FBI?
FBI cannot be trusted. They licked hillbags feet.

I don't think she is funny at all, she's just an uglier female(?) version of Tracy Morgan.

That said, I don't understand why everyone hates her. Is it because the media decided to use her as an example of how open-minded they are by embracing an ugly sheboon?

What did she do to deserve this vitriol in the first place? Try to make a decent living as an entertainer and pay taxes vs. the average welfare nigress?

I think at some point people have to realize Twitter isn't IRL and maybe they should start focusing on their own lives. I don't understand why/how people devote so much time to shit like this.

I often see, "Nu-Males" and "What happened to men..." threads that glorify the 50s etc. Well, what kind of man spends his leisure time trolling this hard? Manchildren have to grow up sometime.

Oh God don't remind me. I've seen some of the worst gore out there and nothing compares to how scarred I feel after seeing those pics

That's a lie. Look at the outcome of hilldabeast's investigation.

- single black female

Her feud with Milo and her nude leak just seems off.

Psyop?

What's her deal anyway?

Is she a lesbian?

Black chick into white dudes? The new Whoopi Goldberg?

#justice4harambe

its called a secret police

I thought Harambe got killed? What the fuck?

Also
>inb4 this is a pretext to the FBI shutting Sup Forums down
>we didn't even hack the ape's nudes

Is this real?

Yes it's real

100 % real baguette brother

nigga its beaucoup genunie

Absolutely, one hundred percent not false

What the fuck?
Is this the Pearl Harbor remembrance day or something?

Yes

Yup

severely underrated

Not the first time DHS has been used for purposes that have nothing to do with national security. I remember pirate video websites taken down a few years ago, replaced by DHS seizure notices.

I guess I was right in not feeling safer under their "protection". They probably don't have the resources to do anything about the real bad guys.

DHS needs to go.

And Obama just handed ICAAN over to the EU because of their history of protection of free speech.

who is protecting the ape who was defamed by putting his picture on her website. poor noble creature who wil forever be linked to this digusting she beast of a woman.

Like COMEY?

Because releasing Harambe nudes on the interbutts was literally an act of terror.

meanwhile, eggy tries to have the FBI prosecute a hacker that leaked his SSN and address online and they don't have half of a shit.

Our government is literally meme-tier.

Also if any big guys are in here, how is it that a person who would upload their passport to the cloud would wipe the full exifs on the leaked shit?

Normies don't do that.

Or their using her nudes as a form of warfare. More attention brought to them, the more Sup Forums wants to take a "peek" and see what it's all about, sudden surge in gayness among Sup Forums because ifs Leslie fucking Jones, Shillary gets the whitehouse because Sup Forums is too busy on Grindr. Kek help us. Just a guess.

Fucking hell dude. My sides

A right click / remove personal info would do it, also did you look for the exif info on the Sup Forums posts? Sup Forums and many other social sharing sites strip all exif info because otherwise people upload geotagged photos of piles of money or of their kids' bedrooms, etc etc.

Please make posts like this bannable

>28th amendment to the US constitution
>All citizens have the right to a safe space online

If that's true, it's exactly what Ron Paul warned us about. First they start off against terrorism... then they start investigating "Twitter beefs"... then they move on to running into your house if you say only 5,999,999 Jews were killed in the holohoax.