How will Britain retaliate?

How will Britain retaliate?

Has the British government even said anything on the subject?

I don't really see why they would care, it's just another dead Russian spy, it's better for them in the end

Well 21 Brits were poisoned by a Russian attack

muh sanctions

Two british policemen are still in a coma, plus some other collateral damage. You'd have to be a russian shill to think they shouldn't retaliate in some way.

They used an internationally banned chemical weapon on our soil which affected 21 people, 1 of whom was a policeman who nearly died and remains in serious condition.

>it's just another dead Russian spy, it's better for them in the end
...who had been working for us. He was caught by the Russians some years back and then exchanged as part of a spy-swap deal (between you and Russia).

What kind of government would accept foreign power conducting assassinations with nerve agent on its own soil?

Sweeeeeeet revenge on a traitor

Read the article you posted:
>the government [is] prepared to "respond with the full force of the UK's resources".

>"Someone has come onto our soil… has recklessly, brazenly, committed what looks like a very nasty crime, with a nerve agent prohibited, by most international laws… and has potentially put lots of people at risk,"

I regret falling for the naive leftist meme about muh Russofobia. Russia is a hostile, rogue nation.

is he really a traitor if he acts against communism

Did they think they were in an american movie free of consequences

>Has the British government even said anything on the subject?
Yes.

>The UK would respond "robustly" to any evidence of Russian involvement in the collapse of former spy Sergei Skripal, Boris Johnson has said.
>The foreign secretary said he was not pointing fingers at this stage, but described Russia as "a malign and disruptive force".
>Speaking in the Commons on Tuesday, Mr Johnson said: "I say to governments around the world that no attempt to take innocent life on UK soil will go unsanctioned or unpunished."

>Addressing the House of Commons, the home secretary said the attack was "attempted murder in the most cruel and public way".
>Ms Rudd told MPs it was an "outrageous crime", adding that the government would "act without hesitation as the facts become clearer".
>she said the government was committed to bringing the perpetrators to justice "whoever they are and wherever they may be".

>The fact the nerve agent is "very rare" will help the investigation narrow its focus.
>Making nerve agents and delivering them requires considerable infrastructure and the more unusual the agent the easier it will be to locate which country, even which laboratory, might be involved.
>That combined with police leads on who delivered the agent will form the basis for a determination of responsibility, along with any other intelligence that can be gathered.
>if suspicions about Russia are confirmed, then some kind of action seems inevitable.
>BBC Newsnight's diplomatic editor Mark Urban said Boris Johnson's strongly-worded statement indicates that the Government is "party to some kind of intelligence".
>"It's evident from the foreign secretary's statement, and certainly the view in Whitehall is, he would not have gone this far unless the government was party to some kind of intelligence about what had gone on," Urban said

May is expected to name Russia as the primary suspect some time in the next few days.

>Has the British government even said anything on the subject?

Literally the day after our foreign secretary said if it's proven to be Russia we'll take action.

I’ve read it. Just curious about concrete measures.

My bad, had no idea there was collateral damage. Thought it was just one guy getting poisoned.

You underestimate how common that actually is. Most of the time it doesn't make news though

Sanctions, asset seizing, probably cyber attacks but we'll never be told about them.

What communism?

His daughter wasn't a traitor, but they deliberately tried to kill her too. Also, his son mysteriously died just last year while on a trip to Saint Petersburg.

Collateral damage as your generals say

Collateral damage is by definition accidental. The attempted murder of his daughter was deliberate.

>Collateral damage as your generals say

I don't recall our generals saying that.

never mind i thought he was working for us during soviet times but he started just after it fell

Based Brits poisoning and bullying slav(e)shits to death

go back to russia

>His daughter wasn't a traitor
how do you know?

>Father is known by Russia
>Even part of a spy swap
>She would already be followed wherever she went
>Implying MI6 would use her as a spy

Every day during Afghanistan/Iraq
She just was close to him and so accidentially was poisoned too.

I am just saying, for all we know she was involved in family business

is the british public actually outraged by this?

The important thing about being a spy is that nobody thinks you are one. The relative of an outed spy is never going to be able to achieve the level of trust and deep infiltration into the enemy state necessarily to learn anything meaningful. Not to mention, just the fact of her relation to a spy would mean the security services would keep a very close eye on her making even superficial spying pretty much impossible. Someone who is already on the radar of the security services is just about the worst person you could hire to spy for you. Even if they learned anything, it would almost certainly just be misinformation which was deliberately fed to them.

There is no conceivable scenario where she wouldn't have been caught and arrested in Russia if she was indeed a spy.

typical british cuck losers

talk shit about russia on the internet, calling for revenge but too afraid to do something in real life.

>collaborate=spy
nice fallacy

We should release nerve agents on them.

why arent you in russia little buddy

>Russia is constantly making enemies all over Europe
What a wonderful time to live in.

Russians are thugs

I dont think he was doing any infiltration anymore. He was using his conncetion from old days to get new russian military secrets, as far as i understand. his daughter could have helped him with that

woah swede boy got a big mouth on the internet, but is silent like a fish like when confronted with a russian outside his safe zone

What kind of fucking headline is that?
This is why I stopped reading BBC.

That's the dumbest theory I've ever heard

just end russia meme fuck me they have the same gdp as us

Russia's not a very nice place to live is it

Has there been any actual evidence yet of Russian involvement or is is just more Russia-hate like everything from the US politicians?

the british must pay for their crimes against humanity. finally there is someone to show them their place, and britcucks know they can't do anything about it.

Volga “Germans” are the worst criminal trash.

pretty much everyone is putting them in their place these days

Crimes such as building civilisations in north america and Australia/NZ? Turning HK and Singapore from fishing villages into economic cities?

almost all russia haters justify their views with conspiracy theories, for instance 'putin hacked the election' or 'putin is assasinating people on british soil'

> T.RussianRapeBaby

If she was a collaborator, why was she never arrested for treason? Your security services have had the last 14 years to come up with evidence of her guilt yet haven't. Moreover, she's been living in Moscow all this time. If she was guilty of anything, do you really think she would've stuck around in Russia for 14 years just waiting for the FSB to arrest her?

>his daughter could have helped him with that
She was only 10 years old when her father started working for M16... At the time her father was arrested, she was at the ripe old age of... 19.

And again, I refer you to what I wrote above. If she helped him, why was she never arrested? The FSB have had 14 years to come up with evidence of her collaboration.

family business is a dumb theory?

come on, what do you think is more likely:
1. a daughter follows her father in family business
2. KGB would kill an innocent woman just to make a point

colonizing, exploiting, massacring and starving the 3rd world, becoming rich from their wealth

Switch off the proxy Ivan

2. KGB would kill an innocent woman just to make a point

>family business
kek, this is really grasping at straws

Would you hire a pre-teen girl as a spy, Ivan?

>how dare you question my conspiracy theories, you must be paid for it
lemao

Yes, in this context

What can Britain even do at this point? Their economy is crumbling and Europe hates them

they gassed fucking 20 people in the process i think they'd be fine killing a family member to make a point

Yeah, Russia never did any of those things. All that vast territory in Eastern Russia was just empty, right? You certainly didn't conquer it from indigenous peoples and colonise it with Russians, did you?

There is deception afoot here

our economy is growing albeit slowly and europe has always hated us

There are people in this thread unironically defending assassination with nerve agents. Absolute state of your moral compasses

Russians were too busy getting cucked by Georgians and Jews

that was just sloppy work, not their initial intention

nice whataboutism

>conspiracy theories
Oh, this is hilarious coming from a Russian.

>America created ISIS!
>Ukrainians shot down a passenger jet as a false flag!
etc.

You're implying Russian apologists have morals

>All that vast territory in Eastern Russia was just empty, right?
actually yes, it was mostly empty

My favourite particular conspiracy theory lately is that Russia may be influencing the Canadian elections, as if the right needs any help when their opponent is Trudeau. Or perhaps they mean Russia is trying to help Trudeau, to keep Canada a laughing stock of the world?

On one hand, I can see the Russians being this ruthless, but on the other, even they have to know that firing nerve gas into a crowd of British citizens is beyond stupid, especially when they could just quietly kill the spy with a bullet.

Oh, I guess it's all OK then, thanks for clearing things up.

she was in the zone of intoxication with other ppl
nothing is said that she was poisoned intentionally

now you're puttin words in my mouth. you really suck at online arguments

But you've already got putin words in your mouth

you fucking people have no idea how much we hold the world together. You really don't.

>assad gassing own people

so no hard feelings?

Even if it was, once it made the news Britain had no choice but to retaliate. They can't be seen letting nations get away with shit like that.

It was the same with Argentina and the Falklands. Britain didn't give the slightest fuck about those meme islands but they couldn't lose face internationally.

Literally just read that and ignore kremlimbots.

he's ((((((volga))))))

This. There's diplomatic and time pressure now

It's happening, we're living in the end times

so realistically speaking, what can Britain do in order to retaliate?

Why the fuck didn't they use something more mundane? That's just stupid.

How the fuck would I know mate I'm just an accountant on the other side of the world

you sounded like you have some knowledge about international relations

>actually yes, it was mostly empty
Explains why you have over 185 minority ethnic groups in your country and ethnic Russians made up just 50% of the population during the last days of the Soviet Union.

You've lost the more populous Asian areas of your country now so it doesn't seem quite so bad if you look at the demographics of the modern-day Russian Federation, but even then ethnic Russians make up only 77% of the population.

They used polonium on Litvenenko. They have no concept of subtlety.

nigga eastern russia is probably the emptiest place on earth

It wasn't "sloppy work", they just didn't give a fuck. If they did, they would never have used an illegal chemical weapon in a public place. They could've easily killed him some other way.

It's barely been a week Sup Forumstard.

Besides the British authorities have every right to keep evidence from being published too early if it can help them catch the murderers.

not him, but russia alway treated the colonized people decently, and they are citizens of russia with equal rights and equal career opportunities now.
For example, this is russian defense minister

Where are the videos from your Big Brother surveillance program, bongs?

The murderers will be long gone.

they could have just sent someone to stab him and then blame it on a paki

yeah the chechens are so happy to be russian

>the murderers.
but nobody died

they had a referendum and most people voted to stay in russia. putin is shoving money up their asses