The absolute state of Russia

time.com/5192715/siberia-russia-severed-human-hands-mystery/

Russian police have launched an investigation after a bag containing 54 severed human hands was found near the Siberian city of Khabarovsk

>According to the Siberian Times, a single hand was spotted first, then the bag containing the remains was discovered on an island in the Amur River. Photos that appear to be taken at the scene show the hands lined up in 27 matching pairs laid out in the snow.

>Investigators gave no clues as to who the hands might have belonged to, or why they were discarded.

>Bandages and hospital-style plastic shoe covers were reportedly found with the haul, and police have taken fingerprints from one of the hands, according to local media.

>Theories from local media as to why the hands were severed range from them being the result of punishment for theft, medical amputations, or the improperly discarded remains of cadavers dissected by medical students.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSC5TNr2_FA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859554/Young-woman-21-arrested-horrific-images-cats-dogs-killed-tortured-Russia-shared-social-media.html
liveleak.com/view?t=fa0_1379871230
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shithole
Shitty people

Russians aren't even human. Fucking disgusting animals.

Americans are not better.

fuck off its part of our culture

>Time Magazine

Fake news

Hello im Siberian ruskie and i hate you and myself

They are quiting the Siberian Times so it's legit

You will never understand the depths of Russian great soul.

It's in Siberia, who cares? Only European Russia matters.

what city?

this

Why is Russia so popular in int? There are so many threads about them,

they got bored with america now they need someone else to bully

Most murderers and rapists in Eastern Russia are whites.

The Asiatic Eastern Russians are civilized people like the Japanese and Koreans.

Germans are not better

have you ever been in Syberia?

Some Russians from 2ch found some working proxies.

>European Russia
No such thing. Russia is same everywhere. Only Moscow and Petersburg slightly different.

Tuvans and some mongols like to kill people when drunk

Kotosibirsk

this

POC
ГOC
TPAХ
дeлaeт мeня зaдyмывaтьcя

hohol please
two threads

Yes. They are unstoppable when drunk. they are group together and look for young russian blood

Only tuvans. Mongols are nice people.

>The Asiatic Eastern Russians are civilized people

*gibberish*

invite them to pillage your village

youtube.com/watch?v=HSC5TNr2_FA

my ancestors :)

What a coincidence that 6 of the 10 most criminal regions of Russia are native Siberian

Shouldn’t have given them white devil’s drink, ivan.
What about buryats and other altaics?

> city of Khabarovsk

Literally bloody and wild city.

People there are very cruel and evil.

P.S. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859554/Young-woman-21-arrested-horrific-images-cats-dogs-killed-tortured-Russia-shared-social-media.html

>that 6 of the 10 most

I think 10/10

wtf is this. it sounds like orcs prepare to battle

City buryats are ok, but there are many criminalized rural buryats with strong gopnik-like culture.
Far east Russians from smaller towns are literally criminals.
Yakuts had some rural bullys too, but it now disappeared since they all just sit in internets and do autism there.

Siberia was partly colonized by criminals from european Russia so it makes sense that the people there are so fucked up

hot tbqh

Just an ordinary day in Yakutia.

The Amur River is the border.

>this flag
>this post
la abominacion....

Hand puns coming in 3...2...1..

>What about buryats and other altaics?

By the degree of cruelty and savagery:

Tuvans > Altaics > Khakases > Buryats > Yakuts

i wish people did things like that here

I want to join them and roar Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!111 My ancestors in my blood are waken

>YAKUTS came out onto the square and intimidated Putin over tough Yakutia + Kazakhstan = THE POWER OF THE KHAGANATE

my ancestors!

my ancestor.. :)

CAХA PУЛИT

>Local residents started a petition calling on the authorities to do something about the alleged teenage torturers.
Why are Russians such pussys crying to the Police why not do something about it themselves if their identities is known.

All these ethnic groups bully ethnic Russians during army conscription dont they and take pictures mocking them.

Rarely. It's Dagestanians habit to supress ethnic Russians.

Fuck my life what creature is that?! Looks like fish to me

The officers don't do anything about it ?

54 HEADS?! 54?!

This is so Russian, not even Africa is this bad, people are literally getting murdered and chopped to pieces and Russians don't even notice it. A nation of the psychopath murderers.

>A nation of the psychopath murderers.
Дa.

Ive even saw pictures of asian looking soldiers mocking White Russian recruits.
liveleak.com/view?t=fa0_1379871230

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

hello my turanic brothers
long live to our northern khaganate

>Amur
Obvious chinks

this story was already debunked, it has nothing to do with mafia or criminal. They were cut offof corpses in police morgue.

Based chink keeping the slavic menace in it's place