I loved Man of Steel, BvS Directors Cut, and Watchmen is my favorite movie of all time

I loved Man of Steel, BvS Directors Cut, and Watchmen is my favorite movie of all time.

I liked Winter Soldier, Antman, and Spiderman Homecoming (Even the Nazi Trilogy)

This fucking movie is not a good superhero movie. I remember seeing it with my girlfriend and I was extremely dissapointed that DC would never be able to make a movie that everyone loved. Why can't people see that this movie is just crap?

If they kept good shots and color like what is seen in this art the movie would have at least been great to look at.

IT DOES NOT DESERVE THE PRAISE IT GETS

I haven't seen it, so I can't comment on its quality.

But even from the trailer I knew I wouldn't enjoy it.

I've seen literally every other superhero film in the past decade except for this.

Only retards that don't like Snyder movies loved it.

Have not watched it but the color contrast in the image you posted is blinding.

I watched Wonderwoman with the waifu and thought it was garbage. First the whole Pine/American spy thing for WW1 was atrocious. Second the "alleged villain" is named after one of the greatest military leaders of the 19th and 20th centuries to have existed. He's German though so let's make him a Jewish caricature of a Nazi. Three the CGI effects almost always looked uncanny or not natural etc. and killed any immersion it had built up. The ending by far was the worst with that fucking lasso and the fight between her and Ares. I'm sure it was memed already on here or someplace else. It was pretty bad. I

It's either a shilling conspiracy or proof that Americans are brainwashed enough to consume garbage and think they enjoy it. It's just a bad film, there's nothing else to say. It's as bad as the first Cap movie

BvS > MoS > SS = WW

The first cap movie is the best one in the trilogy though

>shows he has shitty taste
>proceeds to be a critic

This movie made people call someone only with a pretty face "charismatic". Just because she looks pretty when she smiles doesn't mean she's fit and charismatic people.

Let them eat shit. It's fun seeing critics review after their political agenda. It's so transparent now.

BvS Director's cut>MoS>BvS>WW=>SS

And op is on the money. It was ravished with praised just because it was the first superhero movie with a chick in the lead role.

yup

This was the only good DC film though. Far from great like Marvel's stuff, but a step closer to not be utter unwatchable garbage like Suicide Squad and BvS.

>I loved Man of Steel, BvS Directors Cut, and Watchmen is my favorite movie of all time.
>I liked Winter Soldier, Antman, and Spiderman Homecoming
I can't imagine any kind of approach to movies that takes into account filmic merits, that allows you to hold such a contradictory opinion.

It was the second best capeshit of the year after Logan though. It falls apart in the third act just like Logan too

Maybe you were just born a retarded quipshit fanboy?

C'mon, you're going to have to bait harder than that, faggot. BvS, MoS, TDK, Watchmen, etc. are all top tier superhero movies. There is no universe where you can say shit like Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, or whatever other bullcrap Marveltards lick up is as good as this stuff, and I can honestly say Wonder Woman is roughly a Marvel tier movie.

>I loved Man of Steel, BvS Directors Cut, and Watchmen is my favorite movie of all time.
>I liked Winter Soldier, Antman, and Spiderman Homecoming
Holy shit, you're a fucking pleb of the highest order, that shit can hardly be considered movies, I'm embarrassed for you.

Yeah I don't get it either. I'm not even a huge fan of DC movies but I thought Man of Steel and BvS Director's Cut were much better and more ambitious. WW was better than Suicide Squad, but that's not saying much since a piece of turd is better than Suicide Squad.

The overblown praise is really only because of the whole female led thing. Critics were never going to be harsh on the movie in fear of the feminist backlash.

It only got all the praise because of the Jewish actress. The film was barely better than SS. The majority of people who say otherwise are just Snyder haters.

Those other movies suck too, pleb

>this much salt
Save some for your burger, fatty

You're wrong, wonder woman may be shit but it's a much much better movie than man of steel and bvs, for fuck sake how can you retards defend man of steel and bvs and not like wonder woman which is a far more competent movie?

>Being this blind

Stay ignorant Marvel cuck.

>waaaaaaaaah
>snyder haters
Fuck off kid.

>Liking WW
>Not liking MoS

How does one's taste in movies get this bad?

Wonder Woman was a 6/10 action movie which is like a 9/10 in capeshit ratings. I can understand some people liking MoS or even BvS more but this movie was better than most marvel movies

Stick to quipshit

Let me just say it again, Wonder woman wasn't particularly good but man of still is pure shit, got it.

>How does one's taste in movies get this bad?
Movies, the worst kind of capeshit around and you call them movies, bvs it not a fucking movie, it's shit.

>Stick to quipshit
Sorry but justice league hasn't come out yet.

Marvelfags will never admit they've been eating shit for a decade straight.