So, what happened with the fucking direwolf? Killed by the budget since season 4 or 5?

So, what happened with the fucking direwolf? Killed by the budget since season 4 or 5?

>FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH GHOST
>NOW DROGON IS MY BEST FRIEND

What confuses me is that they let Arya see her wolf, which the audience could be forgiven for thinking was simply lost out there. But Ghost is literally at Winterfell.

Oy vey, here some scene with Missandei and Grey Worm and some pointless CGI Nymeria and random dragon scene in Dragonstone but no Ghost this season!

They should have brought him to the sekrit wight mission

What does it all mean? The wolves, the dragons, the ice zombies...what's the point?

>To me, Ghost!

Missandei and Grey Worm are the worst characters on the show. Fuck those two.

its some kind of a Game of Thrones

This is what the wolves look like now? LOL. I haven't watched this show for a few seasons. Thank you for the laugh.

>tfw direwolves never became the amazing creatures everybody expected them to become back in season 1
fucking hell
Ghost should have been portrayed with jon the same way drogon is portrayed with daenerys during all those seasons. Seeing them grow, train, and eventually rekt stuff in the endgame.

Instead, its all DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON

>only brown people on the show
>"worst characters"
UMM RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH?
I actually agree with you and so does 100% of the show's viewers

good form direwolffer

set up for when arya eventually rides it in battle.

Fur is expensive to render gais

if anything, that scene actually ruined any chance of her riding the wolf.

I really wanted to see more cloud skeletons or shit similar to it, instead I got nothing, and scary blue zoombeez.

You mean Jon rides on Ghost into battle like the rumors about Robb.

>More budget for CGI this season?
>What about a Zombie Bear, Dabid???

>NAILED IT

>what happened

idiot hack writers happened

>tfw no 200 strong pack of wolves + nymeria psychically shadowing arya murdering her pursuers as she escapes harrenhal

robbs way too tall, jon and arya maybe

damn they're ugly one looks like a retard whose head was squeezed at birth and the other looks like his face smashed repeatedly and there are holes in his skull under the skin

The scene with Arya seeing a dire wolf that was like hers (she said "That's not you" in the scene) is foreshadowing.

We'll see their dire wolves.

>We'll see their dire wolves

yes, we'll see their dire wolves die

No, these two won't die.

>They should have brought him to the sekrit wight mission

>You'll never see a version of of the Battle of the Bastards where Ghost ran along side Jon's horse as he was going to grab Rickon
>You'll never see a version of Jon's meeting with Ramsy before the battle, where Ghost reacts to the chopped off head of his brother
>You'll never see a heavily injured Jon in the aftermath of the battle chase after Ramsy, being propped up by a blood covered Ghost, like the ultimate bro he is
>You probably will never see Jon do the Aragorn Charge on foot against the army of the dead, Ghost running besides him

I don't want to live in this timeline anymore.

yes, they will die. that's what those idiot hack writers do. kill boys kill dragons kill wolves kill kill kill kill.

I was really expecting Ghost to fuck that bear up

they will die. because actor actress in tragic dramatic scene for the emmys.

DO YOU EVEN WATCH THE SHOW? THE BEAR WAS NOT GHOST'S TYPE, YOU IMBECILE!

Up. Fuck it up. Not fuck it.

They will do it to elicit tears. Fangirls like to cry. That's why Titanic and that movie with the girl in wheelchair mentioned in Sleepless in Seattle and Logan are so popular with girls.

>Goblin Wolf Riders in GoT

Man, they're gonna get sued. Games Workshop won't let that slide.

I forgot he was even part of the show

You know he will get 2 secs screen then die, fuck d&d

this

>fuck d&d
this please

Salsa made a throwaway comment that the north lords won't wait forever for him like ghost, implying that he's hanging around near the front gate sitting and looking through the battlements barking at anything getting close.

>he's hanging around near the front gate sitting and looking through the battlements barking at anything getting close

FEELINGS A-JUMBLE PART OF ME SMILING WARMLY PART OF ME GIBBERING MANTEARS

WHY

why did arya say "it's not you" during that scene

was she saying it wasn't her wolf?

I guess it just looked like Nymeria but then why didn't those wolves kill her exactly

she's saying she does not know because she's not arya arya is no one real arya dead arya is really facedancer wearing arya's face

>fat ugly obese author stole frank herbert's face dancers

>In the books the direwolves are an essential part of the Stark children's character
>All Stark children are wargs and feel a deep connection to their own direwolves and, when they are skinchanged in their direwolf, to the direwolf of their siblings
>Ghost almost never leaves Jon's side and when he does Jon feels incomplete

>In the show they're just ebin dogs that can kill people for the Starks

Didn't they kill Ghost when they mutinied against Jon at the wall? Or am I misremembering.

the fuck do you even mean

they barely exist in the show, they don't even kill people for them anymore

They didn't, Ghost banging on the door of his pen alerts the gang to the fact that Jon is dead if memory serves.

Dog = Ghost
Kid = Night King

no its from season 1 when ned tells her she could be a lady and give birth to knights and she says "no, thats not me".

she said ti to nymeria cause she asked her to come back to winterfell with her but realised, no she isnt a tame wolf shes a wild wolf that isnt her.

so its just arya acknowledging that nymeria made her own choice to be a wild wolf pack leading dire wolf and not a pet. honestly i thought it was one of the better lines this season and i imagine might actually be one o the few future "book" things they know about that they kept cause i dont think the show runners can write stuff that ties into season 1 anymore.

literally kevin smiths rant about trying to deal with an awful producer for his never made superman movie.

so then he goes to his fortress of solitude, wait wait theres been no action for a while cant there be something up there for him to fight? its a fortress of solitude! where is it the north pole right? so what if superman fought some polar bears or something?

b..but i..its super man!!

It really pisses me off that the direwolves get treated like shit. Since season 1 they've been on screen for what, 2 minutes total? Including time showing them dead. It's the most easy, artificial emotional manipulation.

How will Ghost react to his master fucking his master's kin? Will he seek out his packmate?

Instead of a dumb zombie polar bear they could have easily had Ghost accompany the fellowship north of the wall.

Or Nymeria. Or give the dragons a few minutes less screen time.

Instead it's MUH DRAGUNS

Dad = Undead Dragon?
Ball = Jon?

We even have the wall back there.

Doesn't arya warg into nymeria when she sleeps at night?

Only Bran can warg in the show.

Also everytime Arya teleports behind somebody for the coup de grace, Nymeria's clit engorges 3 knots and gets into heat.

No i mean in the book.

If you want ot discuss book arya you're on the wrong board m8. But yes she wargs in her sleep in the books.

don't listen to this fresh redditor, he's passing off his ignorance to the rest of the strangers on the board. talk about whatever the seven hells you want

I feel like that was kind of the point with the early books (not watched the show) to subvert the fantasy stereotype of the hero's and their majestic companions. The whole Red Wedding thing with Rob's wolf having its head sown to Robert's headless corpse kinda hit me with that.

>Drogon
>not Rhaegal

Why the fuck go with a zombie bear, should've went with an ice spider.

if you don't think that type of shit is going to be in the books you're a retard

now that would have been cool