I'll catch you... Kira

I'll catch you... Kira.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTLnDIeSZr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mcQ6CzXo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you imagine seeing this in real life? Some black guy dressed like antifa crouched on a chair like some fucking ape?

Coming soon.

Wait... they made a Death Note movie, and L is black? Is this real?

dumb phoneposter

>a demon
Fuck Netflix and fuck America

>nigger
>sociophobic
>smart
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Americans have to constantly fellate and shoehorn niggers into everything now because they're a zionist occupied state and worship cuckoldry now

Americans are pussy faggots losing their country because if you speak out against anything you're a le ebil nazi. They've been psyoped and gaslit by the Jews and are too neutered and emasculated to do anything about it

I feel sorry for the guy playing L. It wasn't his decision to racebend the character, but he's going to get brutalized for it when this shit bombs hard.

there is people that unironically think this lmao

Demon is accurate enough for Ryuk's appearance. Shinigami/God of Death was never going to be used. They could have called him a grim reaper I guess.

This looks so fucking stupid.

My roommate tried to get me to watch the cartoon, but it also looked like garbage.

But man, you're adapting anime to live action. That gives you the right to delete all the retarded shit - LIke the way this guy sits or what he's wearing.

It's the truth and if you weren't 15 years old you'd be able to remember a time before nigger worship and white demonization dominated the cultural zeitgeist

Judging by your typing style you're probably some twittercoon nigger anyway. The internet was a much better place before you niggers got your Obamaphones.

weebs BTFO

Remember when Light was a chad who used his looks to manipulate people, but now he looks like a generic school shooter?

how skinny do you need to be to crouch on a chair like this

As far as anime goes, the show was/is pretty huge. It's a pretty good story though it starts going way over the top during the latter half.

For a crime drama, it's fine.

Calling him a demon is okay.
>a girl in his class
Wow, literally everything about this seems like shit and I wouldn't watch it if I didn't love Death Note so much, I have to see what they did with it.

I called L as being black the moment I heard about this.
They get shoehorned into every intelligent role in everything now to the point of self parody.

In anime Kira outsmarted and killed L.
So now, because L black, this can't happen, right?

I was bothered by this too but at this point he's clearly not meant to be the same person as the Light in the source material. Plus

>evil chad gets a hot airhead gf and manipulates her nonstop for the entire story

Western audiences would be pissed lol, I understand why Kekflix changed it.

Keep in mind that the director also directed the masterpiece "The Guest" in 2014 so im hopefull it will be good.

Who else is only going to watch it for some good ass Willem Defoe laughs?

>Light is a fking weeb loser
>L is a fking nigger
I fucking hate hollywood

Jaden Smith as Near for season 2. Solved.

So why is it okay in Japan then? Maybe it's time for the West to grow a collective set of balls.

I get what you're saying but "japanese anime fans" and "the average American Netflix-goer" are two pretty different demographics.

I'll catch you...Kira.

samefag but this is also evident in a Western counterpart relationship like Walt and Skyler in Breaking Bad -- Walt needed to "grow" into his evil ways and needed a relatable and tragic backstory to make him more sympathetic, and Skyler had to be at odds with Walt rather than be completely subservient to him, even if he was constantly manipulating her.

Death Note originated as a widely-read manga in its country of origin and was well known worldwide before Netflix kikes ever got their hands on it

This film is going to be a shitty American bastardization rife with propaganda

>This film
I keep forgetting this is a film. Of course it's going to be shit. The Japanese series was actually pretty decent, at least if you really liked Death Note, while the movies were almost total train wrecks.

At least those movies were faithful and didn't use them as a platform to push a race baiting agenda with

L is not a nigger, bottom line. It's such an absurd fairy tale to make the world's greatest detective savant a nigger. You can be sure that Light will be portrayed much more malevolently as well. At least the source material made an effort to explain his reasoning behind using the Death Note. It's more Jew racebaiting nigger worship white hate gaslighting and should be boycotted. It disgust me that the Japs let this shit occur in the first place. Should have gave the rights to WB back when the show was still fresh and current and maybe we would have gotten a semi-competent adaptation.

Japan is a degenerate wasteland.

L? More like N.

Is there even a single other reason to watch this?

I don't care if the show "was/is pretty huge", you fucking retard, it still looks like trash. Capeshit also is pretty huge yet it still is capeSHIT. Suck my balls, nigger.

They're the only ethnostate which shares Western morals on the planet. At least they have the sense of shame to keep their degeneracy covert.

You like Death Note so much, you just have to see what they do with it.

light calls him a death god when he looks him up in a book in the trailer

Couldn't Kira just write the name of his victim and as the cause of death "gets shot" in the American adaptation?
Also, are Death Notes protected by the second amendment?

How did they justify calling him Kira in the adaptation?

Heart attacks would be equally natural if it's set in the USA

>western casting

This, poor dude

Triggered normalfag is triggered.

>be me
>in high school, ugly loser, no one likes me
>find notebook on the ground
>literally lets me kill people, gives people heart attacks if I don't specify cause of death
>holy shit I have endless power
>try it on teacher that didn't believe me when I said I was being bullied
>she has a heart attack
>fuck yes it worked
>find out she was apparently due for one anyway (unsurprising, she was 400 lbs)
>suddendoubt.jpg
>try to use it again, this time on a random healthy weight neighbor
>seemingly works
>find out they were also at risk for a heart attack, he was 295 lbs
>realize I don't remember what healthy weight people look like
>final test
>I use notebook to kill a girl that rejected me in the second grade, specifying death by gunshot
>next day, the girl gets shot
>HOLY SHIT IT WORKED
>forget that the weekly school shooting is taking place
>am also promptly shot
>mfw

lol, you have no face

dropped pic

L was half english in the manga

>half English
When was his ethnicity or nationality established? He was raised in an English orphanage, and that's all I think the manga established as far as his origin was concerned.

yeah don't forget to add lmao at the end to look even more like a cuckold

god i wish you and people like you would just die

>pale as fuck character
>white as snow especially because he never goes outside
>bags under his eyes because he doesn't sleep

LETS MAKE HIM THE BLACKEST

fuck i hate america

seems legit

this shit is going to be so bad

When asked about L's ethnicity, creator of the series Tsugumi Ohba responded, "I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that." Ohba said that L is the most intelligent character in the entire Death Note series because "the plot requires it." He added that he personally views L as "slightly evil."

i hate thinking this but its so hard not to.

I'm still waiting for a remake where Kunta Kinte is recast as white or Asian.

Daniel Day Lewis is Martin Luther King.
>cuts to shot of DDL in blackface

>non-American gives useless opinion

Change American to women or some minority and post it to social media. I bet you would be arrested and fined. That's how fucked your country is currently.

>Willem Dafoe

Are they blackmailing Dafoe? This cannot be possible

Willem Defoe is perfect. I will watch this

he's doing a lot of netflix movies at least he sounds so perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=gTLnDIeSZr8

The fact that they ruined Light's character and Nat Wolff being a terrible actor bothers me more than nigger L.

Is Nat wolff this bad in everything? the acting is so unnatural.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1mcQ6CzXo8

xD

Shit acting and L is now black.

Fuck this gay earth, even the ANIME is better than this shit and I hate fucking anime.

>painfully aware of that
How would being aware that L isn't his name be painful? Sounds like needless verbosity by adverb abuse.

Well, in my defense, that's not established in the manga per se.

>two white guys beating up a girl in broad daylight on the sidewalk
>Ryuk telling Light to help people

triggered as fuck, that apple was basically half eaten, ryuk would NEVER leave that much flesh on an earth apple. he loves the cunts and eats them core and all when he can

not watching this shitshow

>he hasnt seen the state of america

It'd be very believable if it were two niggers beating up a white girl.

She is probably a nazi.

Is it still possible that black L is a fake L? Just seems really strange that he would give his own press conferences in person and shit.

How the fuck can you have missed it unless you've literally only been here since yesterday?

>implying drumpf's klan doesnt attack women in broad daylight

Except dafoe actually does a good job

Who are you replying to?

This can only happen an american

yeah? well fuck you, nigger

That post, but specifically, a quote with the trailer.

OH ok.

its based off of death note, so its not going to be exactly the same, which of course will make it suck huge dicks

More like how retarded do you have to be to crouch like that for any length of time. L's joints are going to be mush by the time he's 25, then Light could just crawl and still catch that little nigger.

>Light Turner

What will L's real name be? LeShawn?

>antifa

i can picture an autistic kid doing something like this, absolutely

>they still named him Light in a western setting

>Willem Dafoe
think I'll actually watch this just to see Dafoe nail it out of the park

Yeah but when the creator says it, it's canon. Dumbledore is gay. I don't think there were any blacks in Death Note at all actually, especially not Whammy house. All the smart kids are at least mostly white

Fucking right? They switched up so much shit but they let this school shooter flyover state kid get named Raito

Americans do not name their children Raito

get back to /ck/

L'Quanda

kira queen sheer heart attacko

lmao I remember my fat friend sitting like that in school after watching death note, it was painful to see
dumb gaijin niggers will never learn the secret of the thousand fold squat

they will become buddies and fight the evil demon off

La'Marcus