An okay sequel to a not to good spinoff of a decent movie

>An okay sequel to a not to good spinoff of a decent movie

More like
>a not to good sequel to a shitty spinoff of an okay movie

oh wait i forgot JUMP SCARES make for prime entertainment

Even the normies I watched it with could only laugh at the garbage. The only person in the theater scared was my gf, and the bitch is afraid of the zombies in GOT

Eh. It was decently shot and the plot wasn't that terrible. As far as horror goes that passes for okay.

> I thought it was good. Got to have a threesome with this qt from school because of seeing it with her and her boyfriend.

>the plot wasn't terrible
The plot was the worst part. Shoe-horning it into fitting with Annabelle 1. Yikes.

These movies all fall into the same trap--passing themselves off as "BASED ON A TRUE STORY SO REAL" while also not reigning themselves in and giving "rules" to the paranormal.

If any of you even remotely consider this a good film, you either have incredibly, incredibly shitty taste, or just low standards because it's a horror film.

>>Got to have a threesome with this qt from school because of seeing it with her and her boyfriend.
Ew. Nothing gayer than two guys and a girl.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard. There's nothing more straight than filling a girl with a friend.

How's that gay? I fucked the girl most of the time and when I did have to kiss the guy, my cock was in her mouth

Nothing gay about faking homo shit to get with his girl desu senpai

How about two guys and no girl? That's pretty gay.

K. Next time, have a threesome a guy and a girl, and while she's sitting there reading a magazine, you're rimming and wanking and having the time of your life, and convince yourself it's not gay.

>when I did have to kiss the guy
I'm going to stop you right there and say, when you did to that, it was extremely gay.

The act itself was gay, the motivation behind it? Total alpha shit right there

I'd say what is more alpha is to be able to get your cock sucked without kissing a guy.

>A shit sequel to a shit spinoff of a shit movie
ftfy

What? I'm talking about spitroasting a girl. That's awesome.

Why the fuck did they keep staying in the house when 95% of the occupants knew about the demonic monstrosity walking the halls?

It's still more alpha to do it yourself and to be the only source of her pleasure. It also makes coming in contact with another penis impossible, (unless "she's" not actually a she).

Tricking a guy into cucking his girl just because you gave him a kiss or two is pretty alpha m8

I agree, fucking her without the guy would've been ideal but still, Chad would do it. Pussy is pussy.

>Why the fuck did they keep staying in the house
Ruins literally 95% of horror movies.

K. I'm so revolved by male nudity, it would spoil the experience, but if you can tolerate it, more power to you.

>Establish the older girls as boy crazy
>Two scenes to set up sexual tension between the dad and girls/nun

And yet despite this there's no gratuitous dream sequence where the demon tempts the man to sin with a teen orphan orgy.
Have modern horror directors lost their touch?

>revolted by the human body
Either grow up or you're a closet homo overcompensating m8

So, I'm a closer homo if I don't want to be anywhere near bear male genitals? How close can you personally get before you're uncomfortable.