Game set in WWI

>game set in WWI
>a war fought over 4 years (1914-1918) between 32 countries, mostly in Europe
>campaign storyline follows an American soldier in a regimen that wasn't created until 1916 and didn't see action until December 1917, 11 months before the end of the war

Why is this so funny?

>American was practicing isolation and didn't get involved until the end, only losing 53,000 men to combat and MIA
>compare this to the Germans which lost 1.8 million, Russia 1.7, France 1.15

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lzoHY4MVyM
strawpoll.me/11084745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America is the greatest country on Earth and therefore deserves to be in primary role in WWI games/movies.

Have some patriotism, kid.

Company that created it is in Sweden btw

because theyre attempting to rewrite history.

fuck dude

Fuck battlefield 1, it's propaganda and it's a bad one.

This is no patriotism, this is being retarded.

>Have some patriotism, kid.

>Germans which lost 1.8 million, Russia 1.7, France 1.15

none of these fags spend as much on video games

Burer at least give some related pictures when starting this

We wuz Kaisers and Scheisse

Here we can see how the typical british soldier in WW I looked like according to DICE....

Ayooo hol up
So u be sayin' we were the ones who rekt germanz n saved yurop?

I don't know why US media is generally so insistent about their contribution to WW2 in europe, when they didn't do all that much in the theater.

In contrast to WW1, where America basically won the war.

Nah nah mein Neger look here:We wuz ze Germans, homie

just imagine today 10yr old gebneration to think that niggers belong into europe :) maybe they will even let tyrone plow their wifes :D HOT.

we wuz lads n shit

I heared you talking shit?

just your regular old jews pushing the liberal agenda, which is a multicultural mutual world where everyone is mulats and speak the same language and watch the same television to be controlled by the same people probably will happen within 50 years

Sweden just cucks itself to everyone they can these days

It makes if you consider that it's a company and american retards are simply the biggest target demography

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS GAME WAS MADE BY SWEDES!!!!

>S
>W
>E
>D
>E
>S

campaign follows all sides of the war with multiple characters
you can also change your multiplayer skin
colour. also the game is set in 1918.

America did "save the day", but we saved it by giving a ton of money to the Entente. If somebody wants a realistic depiction of the American contribution to WWI, there should be a game where you play as a banker in New York and has a prompt that says "Press F to sign check".

>yfw france isn't included in the release version

>france isn't included

Lol, that's like making a Civil War game without including the South

That's Sweden for you. I really wish someone would just nuke them already. This is footage from the E3 event where they first showed gameplay of BF1. Notice anything about their selection of players and how diverse it is?

youtube.com/watch?v=8lzoHY4MVyM

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes as they brought out monkey after monkey. It's like parading their cuckness makes their dicks rock hard. Sweden please kill yourself.

People like you disgust me. Don't mix patriotism and idiotism. Loving your country and being proud of it is one thing, being mindless ignorant FUCK YEAHing bydlo is another thing.

>is

It was. Its not anymore.

Seriously ? There was any niggers in WW1 or they, as i assume, are that much pc niggers-cock-sucker ?

No. DICE has made a jokes in Bad Company 2 about left-wing, liberals, hippies, russians people, and atheists, so they aren't very pc, rather shitty EA is.

>playing BF for the singleplayer part

what went wrong with those games anyway? Stopped after BF2

lol, Fin trolling pol.

>There was any niggers in WW1
they were like 000.1% niggers. They are over represented

Yeah. They are that oppressed they got a nigger president. More than 95% of Slaves were Europeans in Roman Empire. Most of them were Slavs or Germanics taken by Romans.

It's just a video game, who cares? They're not rewriting your children's textbooks, are they?

Because nobody would play a realistic WW1 FPS
>Sit in trench for weeks / days getting shelled
>Go over the top, get shot / gased / shelled in 30 seconds.
>Game over
Welp, that was worth my $40..

Reminds me of that old Civil War Mod for Call of Duty
>Shoot
>Reload for 45 seconds
>Shoot
Damn what fun.

>WW1 is only the western front meme

You guys really don't learn much about WW1 in school, do you?

americans don't have good education

Most of our schools don't really cover it because it was a European war we joined at the last quarter.

The Western Front was the highlight of it for the most part, so it's what gets attention.

It's a shame because there's so much more to it but our publication education system is so crappy right now they're probably lucky to hit WWI at all.

>They are over represented
Like in your media? When I was a kid I thought that atleast a quarter or more of your population were blacks. Turns out they are only 13% .

>rewriting your children's textbooks

They totaly don't do it. Soviets was evil-stopping heros that did not raped any Polish or Germany girl. Seriously. Its true.

*public education system

See what it did to me?

Ok lets do Gallipoli
>Get shot coming off ship
Ok we have an amphib landing thats cool but then oh wait
>Trench Warfare, die of dysentery or
>Get shelled
>Die of heat stroke.

Or maybe eastern front
>Freeze in the winter, trench warfare
>Drop rifles become communists and quit.

Man some exciting fucking games. Maybe the middle east?
>Ride a camel like TE Laurence,
>Get into some minor battles with the local Roaches.

I can just see this game flying off the shelf. I bet it will bet HALO in sales.

I want a WW1 game that's a sort of social sim. Where you make friends in the trenches for a few hours, build up relationships, go over details of your next attack, plan the time and strategy, move to execute the plan, go over the wall, watch most of your new friends get mowed down brutally or gassed, take a new trench, do it all over again.
You plan determines who lives or dies to an extent, and who is left determines your options for the next push.

But that's pie in the sky shit. I'm sure people would rather play as a german nigger who can fly planes and fire anachronistic fully automatic weapons from the hip while running or whatever.

BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS FELLAS

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

we have to hit the diversity quota goy

Which is the most cucked country?
strawpoll.me/11084745

They should give you a Chauchant machine gun that constantly get clogged with mud, malfunctions and parts from one gun don't fit another. You could spend 1/2 the game fixing it or cursing.

Because thats why games are fun. They aren't realistic. In real life you have only one life and half, while in game you can have as much as you want or at least many of them.

Those things look cool as fuck though... I wonder a better functioning variant could ever be made now-a-days...

That would be a fun little minigame. Helping someone fix a muddy piece of shit.

Verdun is a pretty good WW1 game tho.

And about black people; Germany had at that time actually colonies and waged war in Afrika. Maybe the oddball black was also serving in Europe in the Kaisers army but I doubt those numbers are more than 1000.

Don't say anything loudly about black priviledge.

They weren't combat troops iirc. Pretty much just go-fors that carried supplies in water. Dunno how many even saw combat.

They were the worst weapon ever used in WWI

They have that German professional look
They look more disciplined than blacks today.

I don't understand, if they want to make a historical game and have whites and blacks fighting together why are they not picking a more relevant setting, like the Burma Campaign in WWII.

That black regiment was a very small and irrelevant force in contrast with the thousands of Brits and French that fought in the Western Front.

As I said if they wanted the game to be multicultural they could have picked the Burma Campaign were you could be playing as soldier of the Indian army fighting together with Brits and other colonial troops.

But no I guess we need to have black soldiers in a WWI game for the sake of having black soldiers and so we can appease to the SJWs

>You guys really don't learn much about WW1 in school, do you?

Good. Better dead than red.

It's called marketing you retard

Sounds like fun desu