Okay Sup Forums, you're now supreme leader of your country. You decide your immigration policy. What is it?

Okay Sup Forums, you're now supreme leader of your country. You decide your immigration policy. What is it?

non-whites are forced into labor camp or executed. Whites are free to do what they want. All problems solved.

End H1-B and L1

Well since apparently no human being is illegal I just rape women all day and forget about having laws and borders and shit.

Illegals aren't real human beans.

NO HUMAN BEING IS 'CRIMINAL'!

Also end diversity visas, what the fuck is that shit

>You decide your immigration policy. What is it?
None

Put it in the constitution that foreigners can only make up a set percentage of the native population and that for foreigners goes a 1 child policy that, if violated, would lead to their deportation - just like with any other crime commited by them.

Aussies are genetically criminals

Default gates closed policy but we can occasionally swing them open when we absolutely NEED something that, for some reason, we can't provide ourselves.
Basically willy wonka's chocolate factory.

>deport any illegal with a record
>illegals here less than 10-15 years get deported
>illegals here 10-15 or more pay back taxes
>strengthen borders

NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Your policy falls dangerously in line with that of Angela Merkel.

Stop picking up every libyan that tries to take a bath at the beach.

No

Don't reward the ones who broke the law for longer

Must have college degree in a field with an unemployment rate below 3%
Must speak fluent English
4 year probaton period before citizenship is granted
No fees for citizenship however you must pay an additional 5% immigrant tax until you become naturalized

Back taxes is a meme, they don't make enough money to pay any significant taxes and are just a drain to our public services.

We won the moon race and didn't get completely stomped in the general space race largely because we let in smart productive Germans. Those smart Germans left America better than they found it and reproduced so their genes could flow into the American gene pool and keep it from collapsing for just a little while longer. That's how immigration should work, we only let in the foreigners that are a net positive for the country and have something to contribute.

Shut it down.

In terms of Operation Wetback 2: Electric Boogaloo, activate it.

>Illegals OUT
>Scrap the asylum system completely, redefine refugees as people who flee to their neighboring country and not those who """flee""" over half a continent of safe countries to get to the welfare paradise. Create new rules for these externally displaced persons, which state that those who enter our country illegally will never under any circumstance be allowed to stay and will be banned from accessing the legal migration system.
>Make legal migration easier, but demand assimilation for those who do
>Assimilate foreign groups already here with citizenship, encourage remigration for those unwilling
>Ban dual citizenship
>Cut off foreign money streams to subversive elements

Do i even need to state mine?

If you have a high level of education, no criminal record and a job prospect lined up, you can live here. Or if you have an acceptance letter from a university here. However, there will be finite space to prevent flooding our top universities with foreign talent.

If you commit a serious enough crime you have to go back.

If you try to enter illegally, you go back.

If you bring a destructive and anti-west ideology with you, you go back.

>Abolish jus soli
>Naturalization only possible for select few people, individually by decree
>No welfare for foreigners, priority for nationals in employment, housing, etc.
>Foreigners who have long lived here and assimilated can become "honorary citizens", if a citizen jury deems them worthy enough
>Honorary citizens have almost the same rights as citizens but can lose them on government's discretion and don't automatically pass the status to their children
>No amnesty or regularization possible for illegals
>All foreign criminals expelled
>All people we cannot expell (eg. refugees) are deported to Guyane overseas district in South America and are forbiden to ever enter metropolitan territory
>All those who reject France or its values, or who show they feel as foreigners (eg. Algerians carrying their flag instead of France's) lose their nationality
>Those who support ISIS are declared traitors and enemies, so killed
>No border activists are jailed for complicity of human smuggling, if not for treason

My immigration policy is

NO IMMIGRANTS EVER

-best country in history

I'd choose whatever policy that will best result in the destruction of the state.

>no human being is illegal
>implying shitskins are human beings
I love liberals' tears

t. Civic nationalist cucks

close border for all but the US and Europe

Assimilation or GTFO.

All illegals are to be deported when found out
All illegals that are found to have committed crimes beyond illegally entering the country or that have previously tried to already illegally enter the country are banned from entering the country again.
Strengthen the border by building a wall and registering all foreign nationals entering the country
(As an aside, those carrying a valid Dutch passport can come and go as they please)
Those seeking to legally enter the country must meet the following requirements:
- Be able to prove that they will be financially independent from the Dutch government during the time it takes to become a full citizen;
- If they are looking to study, must prove their financial independence during their time studying within the Netherlands;
- Must routinely let the Dutch government know where they are staying during the time it takes to become a full citizen or during their time studying in the Netherlands;
- If they are not studying, must pass a citizenship test within their first year, where they are expected to know the Dutch constitution, Dutch history and the Dutch language

On top of that, immigrants who are not full citizens have no right to vote in any election
Birthright citizenship requires at least one parent be a full citizen at the time of birth

>Enact a Sweden YES-tier immigration policy
>Gather as many immigrants as possible
>Wait for a rape case to happen
>Use it to brand all refugees as "untrustworhy elements of society"
>Send them all to designated gulag camps
>Use them as slave labor to make Russia great again

i'd rather collect taxes on those here for more than 10 years than those who freshly broke the law. also if they're unable then back they're deported. no refund :^)
and if they've kept clean since entering the country then fine, but we should strengthen our border to decrease illegals.
also deny more refugees

>require 6 years of military service for amnesty
>get involved in another Vietnam
>illegals happy, I'm happy (most of them are dead), defense industry is happy

t. cuck who will keep the lefties in power eternally with his reactionary autism

Deport all Black Africans
Deport all Muslims
Deport 50% Chinks

Bring back the White Australia Policy

Replace them with White Europeans, White New Zealanders, White South Africans, Americans and Canadians

Bring back Death Penalty
Execute Gang members from Apex & Brothers4Life

Wut?

My proposals are pretty much ethnic nationalism, since except select exceptionnal people, immigrants and their descendants cannot hope to ever be recognized as real nationals, but at best as second class honorary citizens. Or in other words as mere guests.

Oh, I definitely agree about no refugees. About the only refugees I would ever accept are refugees originating in Mexico or Canada if something happens like a civil war breaking out in those countries.

There is no reason America should ever be taking refugees from another continent.

SOYUZ NERUSHIMY

I would allow free movement of labour.

Got a Job offer? in you come. Get made unemployed? Out you go after a grace period of a couple of weeks.

I am a realist and realise we need foreign labour to do the many disgusting jobs that natives won't do. Cleaning. Agricultural labour.

ALSO some skilled jobs, because, for example all the Doctors we train flee to America to escape the NHS and make megabux we need to import Indian doctors for whom the NHS's is better then trying to teach peasants to poo in loo.

Now, if I could control other policies to curb welfare and force lazy whites to do jobs which only the immigrant labour will do now it would be a slightly diffrent story, but even then, we need economic migrants to pay the pensions of our ageing society.

But I guess that's not tubthumpingly racist enough for most of you.

Mexicans build the wall under a false promise of citizenship, then deport them anyway; anyone else who gets in after the Great South and North Walls of America will be used as slaves or cannon fodder in wars to remove kebab under another false promise of citizenship.

how you gonna compete in the economy without your state mine?

Fantastic only one with thing. once an immigrant gets a job you have to charge them a bonus immigrant tax and your laws are perfect

>No immigration from regions we're currently at war with

>Prospective immigrants must pass intelligence and loyalty tests before getting in

>Illegals are provided with work VISA if they can pass tests and prove employment. Their employers will get taxed out the ass for this

>All illegals without legit employment GTFO

>Wall, hardcore raids on illegal gangs and no more fucking around

>I would endeavor to bring the best and brightest from the around the country here. But everyone else, GTFO.

Only correct answer

Nordic only. (Northern European).

10k one time payment.

Perfect language requirements.

That's it.

No immigration until population is below 50 million.

Then, only open up to developed nations sharing western values.

Immigrants are assigned to labour jobs, building roads and public buildings, doing work for the state basically. During this time, they will learn the language and customs, while providing a service to their new country.

Fucking A+

Only let people immigrate here who have skills no American can reasonably do.

Hahahaha oh japan.

Forcibly invade Pakistan, move the entire population of Pakistan to the flyover states

>Speak and read English at a 6th grade level
>No prior criminal history
>Be in at least 80% good health (that means no obesity)
>Two child limit
>Must be able to draw Mohammed

Fpbp

Purge.

Everybody here who is not a citizen or here with a valid visa needs to be "removed."

Just let everyone in, i don't see a problem with that...

brilliant.
i wish were born before colonization took place.

*i wish you were born before colonialism took place.

No more, close borders until I am cool with how things are.

Find and deport illegals, don't care how it's done.

Only white girls allowed

>deport illegals
>no criminal background from previous country
>can stay as long as he's working, if he becomes unemployed he has 1 month to get a job or he'll be deported
>no welfare to foreigners
>if a foreigner has stayed for 10+ years and is a productive member of societt he can become a "honorary citizen"
>no muslim immigrants, no exceptions

We made the Chinese build our railroads and still discriminated against them. Chinaman used to be a racial slur.

Illegals out, helicopter rides for muslims

I would really have to see about 14 tear jerking images that would want me to say "fuck laws and the constitution and shit" to make a decision such as this.

Work out a free trade and common borders deal with Denmark, Norway and Iceland, with the aim of a scandi federation

Nüremberg-style anti-miscegenation laws

Revoke citizenship of all non europeans and mixed people

Encourage emigration for other european groups

Put niggers and muzzies to work building simple things like infrastructure, work them all to death

Enact a eugenics program, deformed babies aborted, one child policy for people with a strong family history of disease

Did i forget something?

also, JEWS OUT REEEEEEEEEE

implying there arent slavniggers and that all niggers are niggers

Build a wall on the southern border.
Deport all illegals.
Deport all visa overstayers.
Deport all muslims.
Cream the crop of all professionals wanting US citizenship, 6 mos. process, history test, civics test, oaths of allegiance to the USA.

Everyone is allowed into my country because no human being is illegal and having borders is literally racist and basically part of the ideology of the "alt-right" which includes white supremacists, internet harassers and the misogynist movement Gamergate.

On fucking point.

Close door, unless they are british/french/american

then whites start killing each other, wat do?

You want only snowniggers? You want the same people who made Scandinavia into the cuck effeminate land it is?

Concentration camps for everyone except cute girls. Those get sterilized to avoid accidents though.